Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Regarding the theory of Ella being the stripper you meet upstairs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think Ella has transformating powers.
In my opinion, she only has imitating powers.
(Of course, it's not her only power.)

She just imagines the change in her mind and her body responds.
In the short term, it's stronger than the strength of the MC, but in the long run it's weaker.
It is not possible to imagine things like the chemical composition of a poison or cell composition of animals.
MC can just copy these things and store them in his body's database.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
I don't think Ella has transformating powers.
In my opinion, she only has imitating powers.
(Of course, it's not her only power.)

She just imagines the change in her mind and her body responds.
In the short term, it's stronger than the strength of the MC, but in the long run it's weaker.
It is not possible to imagine things like the chemical composition of a poison or cell composition of animals.
MC can just copy these things and store them in his body's database.

Ella has transforming powers...she transformed as our MC to trick the Fat guy with brain powers (i dont rememeber his name)....also made a tentacle ....with a pussy on it for our mc to fuck....

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Ella has transforming powers...she transformed as our MC to trick the Fat guy with brain powers (i dont rememeber his name)....also made a tentacle ....with a pussy on it for our mc to fuck....
No, she just mimicked our appearance.

Do you know monster mimic from pathfinder or D&D ?
It can mimic the appearance of a chest, but it is not a chest.
So by comparison, Ella can do the same thing like mimic, but MC can really become a chest.

I think maybe even more accurate would be to say that Ella is Shapechanger. So she can change the size, length shape and some properties of her body. She is literally limited only by her own imagination and that is why her abilities were much better than MC's abilities at the beginning. But MC can touch an electric eel, immediately understand how it generates electricity, and imitate it to a much greater extent. Ella can't do that because her abilities aren't that good. Although in theory, she might be able to do so if she spent several weeks studying this animal, had one of them, could dissect it, absorb it, and then spend quite a long time testing and adapting her own body. As I said, her abilities seem much more limited.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
No, she just mimicked our appearance.

Do you know monster mimic from pathfinder or D&D ?
It can mimic the appearance of a chest, but it is not a chest.
So by comparison, Ella can do the same thing like mimic, but MC can really become a chest.

I think maybe even more accurate would be to say that Ella is Shapechanger. So she can change the size, length shape and some properties of her body. She is literally limited only by her own imagination and that is why her abilities were much better than MC's abilities at the beginning. But MC can touch an electric eel, immediately understand how it generates electricity, and imitate it to a much greater extent. Ella can't do that because her abilities aren't that good. Although in theory, she might be able to do so if she spent several weeks studying this animal, had one of them, could dissect it, absorb it, and then spend quite a long time testing and adapting her own body. As I said, her abilities seem much more limited.
I do love your explanation and agree but the only real issue is the eel example, if I'm not wrong (do correct me if I am) in the current release of the game the MC comments that while he could touch the eel he has yet to try to imitate in any form due to the fact

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I do love your explanation and agree but the only real issue is the eel example, if I'm not wrong (do correct me if I am) in the current release of the game the MC comments that while he could touch the eel he has yet to try to imitate in any form due to the fact
Actually, this is one of the things I discussed a few pages back here.

I believe that MC should be able to adjust its body's chemistry so that it is no longer vulnerable to electricity, by using genetic information from electric eels which generate their own electricity. Of course I can be wrong. Maybe electricity disrupts the process of its transformation and therefore it is a weakness that he cannot overcome.

Although he could cover his body with some kind of scales that would be completely non-conductive.
I suppose there is no argument against that.

Reactions: ItzSyther

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
Actually, this is one of the things I discussed a few pages back here.

I believe that MC should be able to adjust its body's chemistry so that it is no longer vulnerable to electricity, by using genetic information from electric eels which generate their own electricity. Of course I can be wrong. Maybe electricity disrupts the process of its transformation and therefore it is a weakness that he cannot overcome.

Although he could cover his body with some kind of scales that would be completely non-conductive.
I suppose there is no argument against that.
I think mc's weakness to electricity is to keep his character for becoming too overpowered

Reactions: serenitynow

SCP-123

Jun 10, 2021
Hello guys, is there any good soul who can drop the saves for the previus vers (0.71) pls I reboot my pc and lost everything

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes