DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Of course. In fact I'm almost certain she set up Jake there at the end to fail
The fall out from this Jake debacle might be catastrophic. That resort might be destroyed if all hell breaks loose lol.

With Alice and the others on the MC's side. Jake(and most likely Ella is going to intervene) on the other with the Mysterious, Powerful Teleporting Superhuman in the background(if that dead end is canon, in the sense that she's there at the resort). I could see a potential fight but i have a feeling Jake is going to escape somehow. Either with Ella's help(as she still needs him to infiltrate Alexis and Clark's base) or he's kidnap by the hot teleporting chick.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I wouldn't think so. She still sees Jake as an asset. It would be out of character for her to invest time into him as a project only to throw him away
An asset implies Jake has great value. I think a better term would be to say he's Ella's pawn and nothing more. MC (and probably other things) is the real goal of Ella and what she's after it seems.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I wouldn't think so. She still sees Jake as an asset. It would be out of character for her to invest time into him as a project only to throw him away
To add to the discussion, she clearly antagonized and manipulated jake to get pissed at the mc. She wants him to fight the mc. Though it's clear she's just using him, she's probably so strong he's not even an asset, I'm guessing she only sees him as a tool to temper the mc.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
To add to the discussion, she clearly antagonized and manipulated jake to get pissed at the mc. She wants him to fight the mc. Though it's clear she's just using him, she's probably so strong he's not even an asset, I'm guessing she only sees him as a tool to temper the mc.
I agree, most interactions done with Jake and MC are influenced by Ella in some form although his only other purpose is for infiltration into Alexis/Clark's base which honestly at that point if Jake falls too deeply into their hands he'd just be a lost pawn.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have no doubt that Ella is more powerful than she's letting on but i doubt she can infiltrate Alexis and Clark's stronghold by herself. No matter how strong she may be, there's bound to be others way stronger. Especially in these organizations. That is what jake is for and why she needs him to evolve.

As for the Jake and MC thing. Why would Ella need Jake of all people to temper the MC? If anything, it seems to be the reverse. The MC already progressed and now completed his 1st evolution, mostly by himself. There's nothing a conflict with Jake could offer to the MC that could benefit his growth. The MC has no problem killing already, his experience against other superhumans are already high, jake isn't strong enough for psychological stuff and as far as we're aware, currently, the MC can't copy or steal others superpower(thankfully) making Jake useless to him.

Obviously, between the MC and Jake, Ella would choose the MC. I'm just saying that this whole Ella putting Jake against the MC is mostly to get the MC to progress, in whatever manner, seems unlikely. The MC already adapted to his situation. Jake on the other hand still has his old mentality. He's the only one who benefits from these conflicts as his power seem to progress from them. Likely, we'll get the answer this update coming up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
For sore reason Ella need the mind technic that MC has...either for her to progress her evolution or just to grow her power. maybe...cuz at one bad end when our MC reveal his mind reading technic to her she tells him that he was perfect from the begining and instantly kills him....so she will either steal it from Jake when he progress his own mind technic or she will try to take MC power....on the perspective of general growth our mC is far stonger than Jake and she could kill them both whenever she wants but as far as story goes for now she doesn't seem to care too much of anything else than the mind reading power of our MC

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For sore reason Ella need the mind technic that MC has...either for her to progress her evolution or just to grow her power. maybe...cuz at one bad end when our MC reveal his mind reading technic to her she tells him that he was perfect from the begining and instantly kills him....so she will either steal it from Jake when he progress his own mind technic or she will try to take MC power....on the perspective of general growth our mC is far stonger than Jake and she could kill them both whenever she wants but as far as story goes for now she doesn't seem to care too much of anything else than the mind reading power of our MC
:unsure: the MC ability is more of memory reading(basically the same thing) but it's not very combat effective on it's own(the via touch one, not the devour one through his tendrils). She also shouldn't know he has that ability still. Though her observation skill, which is pretty op, probably told her he has it by now. I supposed if she does also have the ability to steal others power then Jake and the MC's power would be like a completed Mind Power set(Reading and Altering) for her. It wouldn't require touch like the MC's to read minds and it would be flawless unlike Jake's because she could read minds making it more effective on what she alters.

This is under the assumption that she has the ability to steal others power and even wants their power in the first place, of course. We know already why she needs the mind altering powers of Jake and that's because she needs a way inside the organization. Jake is too weak though so she needs him to rapidly grow first and then the assumption is she will send him in there. What happens during and after is anyone's guess. And this is also if the dev even intends to go with that infiltration storyline with Jake still and if the MC(specifically mine) doesn't kill him first.

I guess we really do need to wait for the upcoming update as there's a lot of possibilities here. Whatever Ella's planning, it's seems like it's going to be huge.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I guess we really do need to wait for the upcoming update as there's a lot of possibilities here. Whatever Ella's planning, it's seems like it's going to be huge.
I personally think that Ella is something like a parasite.

She can gain someone's powers if she kills and absorbs someone.
That's why she creates people with powers and guides them to be as strong as possible.
Then comes the time of harvest...

Mind control is a very useful skill to her repertoire.
And it would explain why she killed MC immediately when you revealed to her that you had the power to copy genetic information from other creatures. An extremely useful thing that would make her harvest much easier.

Last edited:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
To me it feels more like Ella is raising people into powerful monsters to offer as sacrifices to those higher class being in order to get better powers from them, as she considers herself a failure.

In bad ending 3 she says you are a perfect specimen, swallows one of her pills and cuffs you to bring you to a monster (probably to strike some bargain with it), too bad that weird ass abomination that terrifies even her shows up and kills(?) everyone.

Guess the same thing happens in that bad ending where you tell her the full extent of your powers, she incapacitates you with that slash and then try to feed you to the monsters afterwards, because I seriously doubt the MC can be killed by a single slash after all the shit he managed to tank and survive. Hell, he cut his own head and regenerated fully...

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
I forgot to say this for a while, but I REALLY liked the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
question. It got hinted just a couple of lines back and in a subtle enough way. Most media fails miserably with this kind of hints with them either being too vague/none at all, to being too obvious.
Really, the whole game is just a nice surprise qualitywise.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes