kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I really loved the story and the art of this. My problem is with the choices what what they mean in the long run like the ones given when the guy wakes up. Do they even mean anything? I know there's a WT in the game folder to see more lewd scenes, but is that the entire point? What are the paths here? Are there even paths?! I only played until the 3rd morning of waking up in the dorm and being given choices that I don't know what they are for and what are the tradeoffs.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I really loved the story and the art of this. My problem is with the choices what what they mean in the long run like the ones given when the guy wakes up. Do they even mean anything? I know there's a WT in the game folder to see more lewd scenes, but is that the entire point? What are the paths here? Are there even paths?! I only played until the 3rd morning of waking up in the dorm and being given choices that I don't know what they are for and what are the tradeoffs.

Thank you and the best of luck.
well, some choices will definitely lead to your early demise(quite a few of bad endings in the game already). Nothing too diverging between paths yet besides not optin in for certain love interests or gender bender content.
Though you see some points tallying here and there that may come back and bite you in the ass or the opposite later in the game (like public opinion).

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
well, some choices will definitely lead to your early demise(quite a few of bad endings in the game already). Nothing too diverging between paths yet besides not optin in for certain love interests or gender bender content.
Though you see some points tallying here and there that may come back and bite you in the ass or the opposite later in the game (like public opinion).
Sure I read the WT for scenes but playing these just to have scenes isn't definitely my thing. If it was the entire point I wouldn't play it and that's sort of what I'm asking. I saw corruption points after I killed the dudes. It's clear that through corruption I won't be very moral... also I gained power... will I need it? If so how much and for what kind of route? As I said, I'm playing blind here. Will failing to train will lead to a bad ending and another playthough?! I don't mind doing more playthroughs in these but I would like to have some directions and the scenes WT doesn't do it for me. I don't normally follow WTs and one which is focused only on having scenes... but I'm repeating myself. Again I love this game and yet it's been siting on my ssd gaining dust cause I don't know what to do about it. I won't play it blind.

Reactions: Arcane666
Jan 5, 2019
Was wondering is there a way to round out your events piling up without moving the story forward? Or are you just not meant to do everything in one playthrough? (and furthermore does that make picking glory-hole a waste of time?)

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Sure I read the WT for scenes but playing these just to have scenes isn't definitely my thing. If it was the entire point I wouldn't play it and that's sort of what I'm asking. I saw corruption points after I killed the dudes. It's clear that through corruption I won't be very moral... also I gained power... will I need it? If so how much and for what kind of route? As I said, I'm playing blind here. Will failing to train will lead to a bad ending and another playthough?! I don't mind doing more playthroughs in these but I would like to have some directions and the scenes WT doesn't do it for me. I don't normally follow WTs and one which is focused only on having scenes... but I'm repeating myself. Again I love this game and yet it's been siting on my ssd gaining dust cause I don't know what to do about it. I won't play it blind.
Ah, I see what you asking now. The rule of a thumb for now is just train as much as you can if you want to avoid any potential bad ends. That's the only trigger that might force you to go back a few saves back - if you don't have enough stats gained from training. The rest of bad ends will just force you to go back one decision, basically standard "dead end" format of VNs to show high stakes of the story, so you can play safely.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Ah, I see what you asking now. The rule of a thumb for now is just train as much as you can if you want to avoid any potential bad ends. That's the only trigger that might force you to go back a few saves back - if you don't have enough stats gained from training. The rest of bad ends will just force you to go back one decision, basically standard "dead end" format of VNs to show high stakes of the story, so you can play safely.
Ok mate, tks for your time and a Happy New Year.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Was wondering is there a way to round out your events piling up without moving the story forward? Or are you just not meant to do everything in one playthrough? (and furthermore does that make picking glory-hole a waste of time?)
You are not meant to do everything in a single playthrough. Use ctrl to skip text liberally on replay and focus on different things.
You can get everything in two different saves though

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Its pretty clear that you arent supposed to do everything in one playthrough

At least the NTR very clearly has to be opted into. So there's at least 4 paths - NTR/No NTR and Harem/Non-Harem

Story is absolute bonkers. Its like 8 X-files episodes mashed into 1

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Jan 5, 2019
Its pretty clear that you arent supposed to do everything in one playthrough

At least the NTR very clearly has to be opted into. So there's at least 4 paths - NTR/No NTR and Harem/Non-Harem

Story is absolute bonkers. Its like 8 X-files episodes mashed into 1
Yeah I'm surprised how into it I am, haven't seen anything that had prototype vibes for a long time.

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
Hey developer i've been your patron since july last year
i just want to say this is a very good game especially the gender bender part
nutted so hard i think i have to stop masterbating for a while
thankyou weirdworld

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018

Freigeschaltet

Hey guys, Happy New Year. Hopefully it's a little smoother for everyone than last year.
How's the new year's resolutions coming along? Do people still do that? I guess mine would just be to try and grow the game more and stuff. I'm hoping some time this year I'll grow it to the point where I can quit my job and just focus on making the game, improving the quality of the art, etc. That'd be cool. Thank you by the way for getting me this far. I probably mentioned it before, but I lost a lot of work due to covid, to the point where I barely had a shift a week during some months, this game and you guys helped me through that and I really do appreciate it.
Anyway, onto the progress update. The main story is done, it's finished. At long last. All I've got to do is add the music and I'll be set. Still have to do the side routes, lot of h scenes in these ones, so look forward to that I suppose.
I'll also post some of the new characters as a preview later. See you next week.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Did anyone else read this as Butcher I Shed?

Anyways, does anyone know if you can keep Alice from knowing who our cheerleader persona is even? If you try to keep it low key and never infiltrated Klauses Mob building as cheerleaders and play the tennis game normally, she seems to know...

Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019

Freigeschaltet

Hey guys, Happy New Year. Hopefully it's a little smoother for everyone than last year.
How's the new year's resolutions coming along? Do people still do that? I guess mine would just be to try and grow the game more and stuff. I'm hoping some time this year I'll grow it to the point where I can quit my job and just focus on making the game, improving the quality of the art, etc. That'd be cool. Thank you by the way for getting me this far. I probably mentioned it before, but I lost a lot of work due to covid, to the point where I barely had a shift a week during some months, this game and you guys helped me through that and I really do appreciate it.
Anyway, onto the progress update. The main story is done, it's finished. At long last. All I've got to do is add the music and I'll be set. Still have to do the side routes, lot of h scenes in these ones, so look forward to that I suppose.
I'll also post some of the new characters as a preview later. See you next week.
Happy New Year! Thank you for all of your hard work so far, every update brings me joy and excitement. I'm most excited about the new characters though

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes