mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is just a little limit...the mc cant be everywhere at the same time (yet)...so taking his place would either ruin the company and destroying the swimming sponsorship or force you to do his work and neglect your own life in the meantime.
The ways out would be absorbing jake and use his advanced mindcontrol to make that fat dude behave or beat him into submission, take everything from him and sponsor the swimmers yourself (would raise suspicions because you poor guy get money out of nowhere) or become his sole heir before his tragic accident
I don't believe this guy does any actual work.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and Virulenz

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
so im with liz at the meeting as the fake boyfriend and got the choice to interfere, says something about locking on the romance path...that means other girls wont be romanceable and mc will be with liz only?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nope, you are still free for all, this choice is only if you be her hero and stop that fat fuck or let it happen and watch the ntr scene...but since you followed her to be her guardian for exact this reason she will lose her trust in you if you dont help and you can forget about gaining her trust back...romance or not romance, thats the lock.
I asked the same question countless updates ago, that was the answer from the dev ^^

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so im with liz at the meeting as the fake boyfriend and got the choice to interfere, says something about locking on the romance path...that means other girls wont be romanceable and mc will be with liz only?
facepalm. no that is not what it means.

your waifu is being blackmailed into sex by a fat bastard
option 1: intervene. locks only that specific waifu (and her sister) into romance route
option 2: watch the fat bastard rape your waifu. locks only that specific waifu (and her sister) into cuck route

Option 1 does not in any way shape or form prevent you from having a harem. The choice here is entirely self contained to the route for the two sisters.
Better art....
The game art is fantastic. certainly better than yet another honey select

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
well, you are entitled to your opinion. even if you clearly have bad taste when it comes to art.
this game's art is fantastic and one of its selling points.
actually if you hate the art style so much why are you even here in this thread? You already gave your negative review, why continue to repeatedly hammer how much you hate the art in this game?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i see in the wt alot of cheerleading events, how do you unlock those, play more as a female or what?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i see in the wt alot of cheerleading events, how do you unlock those, play more as a female or what?
you just do the events, you automatically assume your female (or futa if this is what you chose) form when appropriate. other times you interact with the cheerleaders as a man.

start out by doing the events your roomate wants involving humiliating jared and investigating cheerleaders. then later on interact with cheerleaders as a priority whenever it pops up.
if they are not showing up you might have left them be for so long that you missed some key event. in which case you need to start an earlier save.

it is not possible to do all the routes in a single save. Although you are not locked into a single route, I find that you need to neglect 1 or maybe 2 routes per run. As time is flowing and you simply do not have enough time to do everything.
so basically make a new save for your cheerleader run where cheerleading takes priority number 1. well number 2 since training is always priority number 1 no matter the route.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if you are like me and dont want futa or ntr content you can play all wanted routes in a single run ^^
Well, at least for now, the corruption points in the endgame could convince me to call the former statement a lie based on missing knowledge...we will see how things go with the story routes...but the kink routes are pretty harmless, you like it, you click it...for now i didnt found anything i thought "i want to see both" ;)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, if you are like me and dont want futa or ntr content you can play all wanted routes in a single run ^^
Well, at least for now, the corruption points in the endgame could convince me to call the former statement a lie based on missing knowledge...we will see how things go with the story routes...but the kink routes are pretty harmless, you like it, you click it...for now i didnt found anything i thought "i want to see both" ;)
I meant the overarching routes rather than the sub-routes.

The cheerleader route has two sub-paths, female or futa. In both you will get chances to have sex as a male or as female/futa and can decline them on an individual basis if it is not to your taste.

The liz route has two sub-paths, cuck or romance

There is no character route which forces you into NTR and Futa.
rather those are optional sub-routes in two major routes as mentioned above.

The sub routes take the same amount of time. So on a run with no NTR and no futa you will still not have enough time to do everything.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, i almost completely ignored the black guy, followed the girl routes or trained when i had the option

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Edit finished 0.7 now since 0.71 doesnt work for me, congrats to the devs, hands down this game comes into top 10 on this site. I dont use patreon/subscribestar and this kind of sites, so maybe in the near future if your game will make its way on steam, i will gladly buy it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I never had problems with the game, but there were a few people who couldnt start the current version...the dev posted a fix for it, check the last few pages.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think this game does apply for the harem tag because he can get 3+ sexual relationships at once, right? Heck the mc can even say he's going for a harem multiple times. I think it would really give this game more positive attention.

Reactions: Mt78 and mrttao

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
the name is meant to be lucy
I wonder if we will see more of this path with liz and erik the way he was thinking about what he's was going to do, and then it just stops was kinda disappointing maybe she could open up to the main mc and he changes into her to deal with it just saying as that would give us both side, one with her and him or, you dealing with him

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Aight, finally got around to the 0.71 update, time for a review.

To begin with, I was correct in assuming that Danica would be purged from the roster, however, I did expect either Klaus or Oscar to survive for longer than they actually did. Also, it is very refreshing to get some clear outlines on the extent of powers for Klaus and Oscar, and the fight scenes were written well enough that I didn't notice any glaring plot holes, aside from questions left deliberately unanswered as of now.
In terms of theories and such, "the twelve" mentioned in the memory seen during the evolution, are the most interesting aspect. It could be that this refers to the number of powerful monsters, like the ones whose powers are now in the hands of the MC, Alice, Klaus, etc. Then there is "mother", which is either the monster that gave powers to MC, or the one which was featured in the early bad ends (I couldn't quite tell, but I think the latter), which appears to be separate, and the most powerful, likely the one behind the monster attacks, and very likely the power behind Ella. None of this is enough information to draw any concrete conclusions, but another interesting sidenote is that the being MC communicates with during his evolution, could be either the monster that gave him powers, or some manifestation of the powers themselves. Interesting in any case.

Also, after going through this, I figured out what this story most reminds me of. Devilman. And it is only slightly less gory and ruthless, which is an impressive feat.
Also, I know cliffhangers are supposed to throw a wrench in the works, and everything, but like, Mia's dead by the looks of it. At least the way the game described it. Which if true, kinda kills the whole point of a Jake arc, because if he does end up dead, nobody is going to feel sorry for him after that. And I don't think anyone's gonna seriously keep defending Ella after what she pulled here. Obligatory "fuck mind control", btw.

Edit: Also, it is very unclear what triggered Jake's evolution, and it feels like its timing is too convenient without a proper explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meh21
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes