Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont run into dead ends on purpose, but i dont think mother was anywhere involved so far. The vision part of the moon suggests she is or was there...maybe she even got captured there and is now a labrat and the source of all the mutations on earth, maybe the first "monster" on earth was an astronaut who came into contact with her, maybe she managed to send some spores to earth or whatever.

Jake uses his suggestion ability so far, but on the beach he used a mind breaker, he not only tried to make deryl do something, he enslaved him. To compare it with us, he earned his first corruption point...and then he tried to forcefully erase mias memories, another corruption point, especially because they were friends...and he obviously wanted more than just being friends...using the higher poweres triggered the evolution and being the whimp he is caused him to lose control

Reactions: collin11

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Then there is "mother", which is either the monster that gave powers to MC, or the one which was featured in the early bad ends (I couldn't quite tell, but I think the latter)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure "mother" is the fleshy pink monster that has the shapeshifting trait and infects the MC if you chose the left path at the beginning of the game, if you choose the right path at the beginning, the purple/black monster is the one to infect MC and he instead shows up during the evolution scene and is referred to as "father".

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty sure "mother" is the fleshy pink monster that has the shapeshifting trait and infects the MC if you chose the left path at the beginning of the game, if you choose the right path at the beginning, the purple/black monster is the one to infect MC and he instead shows up during the evolution scene and is referred to as "father".
Okay, good to know, I was too lazy to go back to the beginning and test.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I wonder if we will see more of this path with liz and erik the way he was thinking about what he's was going to do, and then it just stops was kinda disappointing maybe she could open up to the main mc and he changes into her to deal with it just saying as that would give us both side, one with her and him or, you dealing with him
People facepalm this post but from what his patreon polls show this might be popular with his current audience. I think he mentioned ntr and genderbender get a ton of votes. Wouldn't be surprised if weirdworld actually did something like this.

I'm personally hoping for more maledom harem though. I also miss that familiar girl my mc lost his virginlord status to; I wonder what happened to her.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think he mentioned ntr and genderbender get a ton of votes.
What dev said is that they keep on losing the vote on what to do next, but despite losing have too many votes to complete remove from the game.
Which is why the NTR path is so threadbare
I'm personally hoping for more maledom harem though. I also miss that familiar girl my mc lost his virginlord status to; I wonder what happened to her.
which girl?

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What dev said is that they keep on losing the vote on what to do next, but despite losing have too many votes to complete remove from the game.
Which is why the NTR path is so threadbare

which girl?
With genderbender he said it was popular though I grant he said that about ntr.

The first vaginal sex option, the monster girl who is implied to be the mc's familiar. The mc will even comment about losing his virginity to it.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I meant the overarching routes rather than the sub-routes.

The cheerleader route has two sub-paths, female or futa. In both you will get chances to have sex as a male or as female/futa and can decline them on an individual basis if it is not to your taste.

The liz route has two sub-paths, cuck or romance

There is no character route which forces you into NTR and Futa.
rather those are optional sub-routes in two major routes as mentioned above.

The sub routes take the same amount of time. So on a run with no NTR and no futa you will still not have enough time to do everything.
I'm really not liking Demi because she doesn't have similar options to this, but require loading a save from before you decide her gender, then play forward. I also find her a bit annoying playing games like she does.

Reactions: mrttao

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Very expecting for the MC's powers to incorporate animal's physiology. There are so damn many different abilities you can take from animals and make yourself more versatile and powerful.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
With genderbender he said it was popular though I grant he said that about ntr.

The first vaginal sex option, the monster girl who is implied to be the mc's familiar. The mc will even comment about losing his virginity to it.
mine lost his to the stripper

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder if we will see more of this path with liz and erik the way he was thinking about what he's was going to do, and then it just stops was kinda disappointing maybe she could open up to the main mc and he changes into her to deal with it just saying as that would give us both side, one with her and him or, you dealing with him
I hope we see more of it

Reactions: Mt78

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
someone here who knows the estimated release time?
can hardly wait to crash a soneones head after what he did

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes