SCP-123

Jun 10, 2021
Since so many seem to be asking for a save. Here is my persistent file, should unlock the gallery. Or if you prefer, a tiny mod that unlocks the gallery. Chose the option you prefer.

This is for version 0.751
how do I switch the gallery in the files ? should I delet my gallery and after add this one ?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Clark feels like the good character on the wrong team. Like i didn't even try to fight him when capturing the monster myself. Deus doesn't seem bad neither and he may have some connection to the MC since he knew our name while transformed(or they probably already knew our identity).

I don't think Alexis is evil, personally. She seemed pretty chill and lazy outside of fights. She just lost her temper when she found out Jake manipulated her mind. Which is completely understandable/relatable since i was pissed when he did it to me as well. Also during her fights against Ella.

It's a bit too early to call for the others though. Well, maybe not Nico, she might be twisted as hell. Everyone else in game mostly come off as gray instead of black(bad) or white(good). Except for Clark. He seems to be mostly good.
And don't forget
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Superhuman is so underrated right now with all the action we're getting and the great updates it definitely deserves a couple hundreds of pages more..Concerning the latest content; the plot has gotten so much interesting right now to the point that I look forward to it more than some tv series I'm following.

- Beware if you continue reading there may be some spoilers -
The erotic content is good as well (though I wouldn't mind a bit of titty licking/sucking sometime other than the dream sequence we previously got with Alice that was magical but this is just one of my selfish personal desires so I can't impose anything really..) If you pick the right choices you get to have fun with Tiffany's funbags that was satisfying to watch, though I have to admit it was weird how she kept the same facial expression/artwork that she normally uses in conversations; but with the amount of content we get I really can't complain about those little details..I'm just throwing it out there if it's useful as some kind of outside view criticism.
Can't wait to get my hands on Long's gang after what they tried to do to Liz; I hope you give them a fitting brutal closure (as if there is any doubt about it at this point).
One of the things that surprised me the most about myself is how much I enjoyed witnessing the bloody sex scene in the sewers (if you choose to do it and I damn sure did) I wouldn't mind keeping that sexy beast as a pet in the future.

Overall the evolution of this game is great and I can't wait to see more.

Last edited:

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
So the MC can steal other super's powers without backlash? Or will it happen the same thing from the bad end where he consumes Kenny?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Ok, i take back that "all of them reached lvl 5" part i said. He only said 12 among them reached lvl 5. I thought he said all 12 of us reached lvl 5 during this part.

View attachment 1619145
View attachment 1619146
View attachment 1619147

Though, i still stand by Jake shouldn't being able to affect Alexis, even at lvl 4. That's still a 2 evolution gap, which should be massive.
His first quote basically refers to Alexis as well, since they fought against Ella together, which implies she is at level 5 too.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Like a lot of people I was positively surprised by this. The art and prose kinda seem clunky at first, but you get used to it, and there's enough interesting stuff going on to keep you going.

Erotica-wise I can't say it's doing much for me, but whatever, I'm more interested in seeing where the story is going ^^;

My biggest complaint - but I understand that this is of course a classic problem of branching narratives and so on - is that there's some characters I really don't like and you can't do anything about it; you got to go along with whatever they want anyway. Even if I understand why that is it's still a bit frustrating ^^;

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Though, i still stand by Jake shouldn't being able to affect Alexis, even at lvl 4. That's still a 2 evolution gap, which should be massive.
I believe it's the same as most descriptions of mind control in any media: it depends on the command. Request from nerdy researcher to see the main lab isn't by any means suspicious and it's not like Alexis is all about respecting the rules, so it was more of an innocent suggestion, than an actual order to act against her will.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So what all exactly do we know about the numbered beings right now?
I just remember that the pixie looking being from the auction house was i think number 4 and these numbered monsters are god like beings, one is some how connected to jake, one is obviously connected to the MC.
Also seeing how similar Ella's and MC's powers are, were they infected by the same monster?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So what all exactly do we know about the numbered beings right now?
I just remember that the pixie looking being from the auction house was i think number 4 and these numbered monsters are god like beings, one is some how connected to jake, one is obviously connected to the MC.
Also seeing how similar Ella's and MC's powers are, were they infected by the same monster?
All we know currently is 7 to 12 are all dead. Pixie wasn't 4th, he told the MC to say hi to the 4th for him(if i recall correctly), which led us to speculate who could be 4th since we supposedly already know them. After this update, I'm of the thought that the 4th is our "ancestor" the whole time. The reason i say this is because it's the only one who fits, currently. Everyone else we met aren't powerful enough(that we know at the moment). Purely speculation though, nothing definitive.

1st is connected to Jake like it was stated this update and Danica's numbered parent is that Black Crossed One. Then there's that other one on the dead end with Ella, who's a total mystery. I'm of the same thought that Ella is apart of our monster line. Hell, Deus may be as well with how much he knows about Ella and the MC's ability.

The one that's weird is between the MC's parent and the voice in his head during evolution. They both can't be numbered and the way the voice acts makes it seem like it's the numbered one and "mommy" is it's descendant. Also, thinking about it, doesn't "mommy" get killed on that Ella dead end by that other numbered rather easily? If that is her then she's definitely the voice's descendant.

So we have(not in order)

1 - Pixie(?)
2 - Ella's dead end monster(?)
3 - MC's Monster Line(?)
4 - Jake's Monster Line(confirmed as 1st)
5 - Danica's Black Crossed One(?)
6 - ?

It's honestly one of the things I'm most excited about knowing in this game. The monster lore is so fascinating to me and to know that there's 6 beings who can potentially destroy everything just roaming around has me excited.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
did a replay from the start and man the art has gotten way better.

any way to stay a virgin or does the stripper always steal it? wanted to see what jake says if you are also a virgin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
did a replay from the start and man the art has gotten way better.

any way to stay a virgin or does the stripper always steal it? wanted to see what jake says if you are also a virgin
The stripper will take it if the zombie doesn't. Also, the dialogue changes about jake when he asks you advice for losing his virginity.

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
Man, I really think he sould use his animal powers more. That and give another tour around the zoo, like integrating a chamaleon's camouflage to his set of skills, or a octopus for a better management of his tentacles. There's a lot of potential with his abilities

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes