monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Man, I really think he sould use his animal powers more. That and give another tour around the zoo, like integrating a chameleon's camouflage to his set of skills, or a octopus for a better management of his tentacles. There's a lot of potential with his abilities

Being pedantic here- but the Octopus has the best camouflage in the animal kingdom already so chameleon would just be redundant :WeSmart:

I second your animal powers concept though- I've been saying he should get after some camouflage for awhile now.

I keep waiting for the MC to use more of his mantis shrimp abilities as well!
~ 360 Degree Vision
~ 12 color photo receptors (human's have 3)
~It has sexnocular eyes. (Perceives Six images) (Humans have 2)
~ It is 6 inches in size but has the fastest punch in the animal kingdom with it Raptorial Appendages- friction literally boils the surrounding water via cavitation when it punches it is so fast, which causes a second impact after the initial hit. (Same acceleration as a .22 caliber bullet.)

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
All we know currently is 7 to 12 are all dead. Pixie wasn't 4th, he told the MC to say hi to the 4th for him(if i recall correctly), which led us to speculate who could be 4th since we supposedly already know them. After this update, I'm of the thought that the 4th is our "ancestor" the whole time. The reason i say this is because it's the only one who fits, currently. Everyone else we met aren't powerful enough(that we know at the moment). Purely speculation though, nothing definitive.
Pixie's dialogue varies depending on which of the monsters originally infects you. If it was the blue/purplish one the line is "And say hi to the Third next time you see them.", if it was the tan/pink 'female' it's "... say hi to the Fourth ...".

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Loving the game so far but concerned what content I will get to in a single playthrough. Like will I be able to train whenever possible and still get Liz, Amber, Emily and bang some cheerleaders while avoiding any NTR or is that to much to do in too little time?

Just got to the part where I got the option to fight Ella and decided not to fight her. Havent had time for anything but training and a few things with Deryl helping out. Have I already locked myself out of multiple LI paths already?

Power is 8 or 9, skill is 2 and corruption is 1 so far if that matters.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Pixie's dialogue varies depending on which of the monsters originally infects you. If it was the blue/purplish one the line is "And say hi to the Third next time you see them.", if it was the tan/pink 'female' it's "... say hi to the Fourth ...".
So the order is now

1st - Jake's Monster line
2nd -
3rd - Black Purple(Dad)
4th - Pink(Mommy)
5th -
6th -

So basically we met majority of the numbered. Pixie, Crossed One, and Dead End one. But now the question is who's the voice in the MC's head? Is it possible that we have 2 Numbered parents at the same time? Because that voice and the face that appears seems completely separate from our parent. Or it could be how they originally looked.

Also we don't know which one is Jake's line parent so there's basically another missing. But we have a definitive answer for 3rd and 4th now. Nice catch. I always have "Mommy" as my choice so i would've never picked up on this difference.

EXZOTRON

Aug 26, 2017
So the order is now

1st - Jake's Monster line
2nd -
3rd - Black Purple(Dad)
4th - Pink(Mommy)
5th -
6th -

So basically we met majority of the numbered. Pixie, Crossed One, and Dead End one. But now the question is who's the voice in the MC's head? Is it possible that we have 2 Numbered parents at the same time? Because that voice and the face that appears seems completely separate from our parent. Or it could be how they originally looked.

Also we don't know which one is Jake's line parent so there's basically another missing. But we have a definitive answer for 3rd and 4th now. Nice catch. I always have "Mommy" as my choice so i would've never picked up on this difference.
What about Oscar spider-bat monster ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Also we don't know which one is Jake's line parent so there's basically another missing.
I don't think we can assume anything about the monsters in terms of reproduction/proliferation. How many events where a human gets turned into a super-human have we observed? One in the intro? And we barely saw any of it.

It could be outside the norm that two monsters infected one person. Maybe the 3rd and the 4th figured out a special way to do it? Or maybe it is standard like you said and Jake was infected by another monster we don't know about as well? Or each one has its own vector or required conditions to spread their strain?

Definitely something to be observing as the game progresses- I'm dying to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't think we can assume anything about the monsters in terms of reproduction/proliferation. How many events where a human gets turned into a super-human have we observed? One in the intro? And we barely saw any of it.

It could be outside the norm that two monsters infected one person. Maybe the 3rd and the 4th figured out a special way to do it. Or maybe it is standard like you said and Jake was infected by another monster we don't know about as well. Or each one has its own vector or required conditions to spread their strain.

Definitely something to be observing as the game progresses- I'm dying to know.
When i say line(and line parent), i don't mean through reproduction. We saw the MC, Danica, and Alice turn from humans to Superhumans. Those 3 are all apart of different lines, turned by 3 different monsters. We know there's a difference of some kind between Jake and the MC's monster because the voice said that they don't listen to the 1st, which is in reference to Jake forcing the MC to forget.

There's no telling how many other lvl 1, 2, 3, and 4 Superhumans failed and turned into monsters over the years. That alone would produce plenty of monsters in the different lines of the numbered(parents), who can then turn people themselves. That's what i meant by line parent. We don't know all the details and this is mostly my speculation.

Oh, i nearly forgot but we did already know monsters can indeed reproduce sexually. From the dead end at the dorm party after the MC turns into a monster and fucks all of those women. Then there's this update when the monster in the sewer wanted us to impregnate her to give birth to powerful offspring. We don't know anymore details though.

As for Jake, i assumed after Ella gave him the pill, it lured a different monster(apart of the 1st line?). That would explain why Ella has different colored pills for different people. It could play apart in which type monster that she wants to be lured. She did say they do different things at her house.

Once again though, this is purely speculation on my part from what's shown and what i can recall. I could be mixing up details as this game has a huge amount of information. There could be some headcanon mixed in and flat out wrong stuff I'm saying so i apologize in advance if some stuff sounds off.

Reactions: Dysphorika

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The stripper will take it if the zombie doesn't. Also, the dialogue changes about jake when he asks you advice for losing his virginity.
You can also lose the MC's virginity to Liz now- which gives another set of conversations from that Jake event. Interestingly you also get the most RP points with Jake from this story (+2). You get +1 from the Chrissy stripper and +0 from the Zombie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Loving the game so far but concerned what content I will get to in a single playthrough. Like will I be able to train whenever possible and still get Liz, Amber, Emily and bang some cheerleaders while avoiding any NTR or is that to much to do in too little time?

Just got to the part where I got the option to fight Ella and decided not to fight her. Havent had time for anything but training and a few things with Deryl helping out. Have I already locked myself out of multiple LI paths already?

Power is 8 or 9, skill is 2 and corruption is 1 so far if that matters.
From experience - you have enough days to see almost all the content. You need about 3-4 more days than are currently in the game to see all side stories to their completion currently, and some of them have to reach a certain point before a story event to give you a scene.
I would recommend always training first though.

Nov 10, 2017
the boobs in this game are unreal bro :v most of the girls have boobs bigger than their own heads :v
that's literally what the protagonist tells the biggest one

what are the 12 new scenes?
got
NTR Liz
genderbender punishment jared
genderbender hookie undercover with alice?
Liz route x 2?
if futa with jared does that count as separate? so, maybe I count 6?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Mc should also copy a bat.

~Echolocation!
~Extremely disease resistant (which is why if any disease that cross contaminates to humans is such an asshole- fuckin' covid)
~Vampire bats can "smell" heat.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I want the MC to copy a spider for the webbing. Ultra thin threads for strategic traps during fights and in cases of capturing our wom-- i mean enemies alive. Also he could turn the threads slightly metallic for even more damage. As for the spider legs he could just keep using his tendrils and tentacles for that.

In terms of animals, while i didn't like it as it takes the MC disadvantage/weakness away, the Eel would probably be the best option(probably is the most likely next animal since he did mention it at some point). Controlling electricity would be such a huge power upgrade for his combat prowess. Add in the hypothetical Spider threads with electricity and he'd slaughter almost everyone around his lvl fast.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I know it might sound lame in this type of game... But, I feel like the mc could start meditation to get more in contact with his mysterious powers.

Considering all the weird things he can't even begin to understand about his body and the voices and dreams he has, a way to sorta listen to his "inner self" wouldn't be illogical.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
In all previous update there was only 1 or 2 scene that I was missing but in this one I've missed half of it !
probably a lot of variable stuff based on very old choices

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes