Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Imagine having a Ella romance route. Just 1 date can lead you 5 different dead ends :LUL:
Not only I'd enjoy an actual romance router for her, I'd also have it no other way than her being dangerous as fuck to actually romantic date and I'd still love it...Not in the yandere type tho, just sassy, I don't see her as the clingy type, even if she were to like you for an actual romance.

I mean, with the latest story you can learn for her(Won't spoil) you could see how you could, mmh...Care for her a bit more.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Not only I'd enjoy an actual romance router for her, I'd also have it no other way than her being dangerous as fuck to actually romantic date and I'd still love it...Not in the yandere type tho, just sassy, I don't see her as the clingy type, even if she were to like you for an actual romance.

I mean, with the latest story you can learn for her(Won't spoil) you could see how you could, mmh...Care for her a bit more.
I must have missed that part. i just finished the game yesterday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I must have missed that part. i just finished the game yesterday.
Yeah, I'm talking about that part.

I also can't much argue with Ella's decisions cause I'd probably do some things similarly to her. Not in such a uhm...Shady way, but I'd definitely fuck up some shit in case I had so much power...And most of us would really. Just imagine every time someone ACTUALLY angers you to the point where you say "I'd fucking beat this guy to a pulp".
Well, guess what xD
Besides, it's a lonely life at the top. :sneaky:

Well, if shy girls with glasses are your thing...
She also fills a niche in a game full of big-tiddie-goth-girls, making her stand out a lot.
I find her funny, but uninteresting for the most part. Not meaning I don't like her, but I just don't care about banging her at all.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Also speaking of levels, the superhumans in HERO seem to be using serums to levelup. And from the ultimate fight against klaus it became quite clear that such artificial levels are vastly weaker than a proper one like the MC had.
I am hypothesizing that the maximum level being 5 is actually a drawback of the artificial serum based levelup method.
Basically those guys (and gals) have crippled their cultivation. sacrificing their foundation for quick powerups.

I also am sure Ella survived because of this very same reason. Yea he is level 5 to her level 4. But I believe she earned her levels without injections.
Maybe not. The teleport chick whose name escapes me asked the Dr for the real deal serum, not the botched shit he gave to the mafia kid. So he might be keeping a stash of inferior serum for "export" and keep the good shit for his own purposes. Since the serum was what Ella was presumably after, I think it's good enough to matter.

That said, perhaps not all evolutions are created equal. Ella referred to herself as failure, but maybe her evolutions come slow, but with massive powerups. The hero guys could get them quick but for lesser boosts. Or maybe it's like Bleach with Hollows, only a small % can ever reach the max level and the rest are stuck wherever.

Looking forward to see some light on this in the future.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Lmao, but then I'd have to draw it. Too gross, even for me.

Things like this may happen, but if they do there's gonna be a specific reason for why they're necessary. Sometimes just punching something does the job, sometimes you need a more tailored method. There's a lot of animals out there with a lot of cool abilities, but the amount that can do things that the MC can't just accomplish with his basic shapeshifting, while also being useful to the story, is fairly limited. Even so, good suggestions. Maybe they'll be implemented.

Hi man(i think)!

First of all congratulation for making one of my favorite games :)..not only as an erotic game but as a story rich too :D

Some ideas about the zoo
our MC can copy the eel electric genes to fight his weakness and also the shark teeths for the rest of his transformations.

Some ideas as daily routines
After he discover who is behind the erotic streams he can stream too to get some more money and also he can become a prostitue cuz at his female form he loves to get fucked also he can work as a stripper too whith his "grilfriend" :p

If possible it would be good if he can make a clone to control or a make siamese twin of himself to either infiltrate or fuck ^^

Lastly make him have sex with his best friend at night routine after he catches him so many time to masturbate.... ...a pussy tentacle wouldnt be a bad idea also...well..i mean..he got fucked from so many strangers for money and for fun until now...

anyway i dont know what the future hold but i am really excited for all of your updates :D
Best wishes!!!

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just finished all the current content excluding any of that NTR stuff and I gotta say this is a damn good game. My only complaint is the usual one, that theres no sex with a few of the sexy ladies yet but im guessing that well get there in time I hope.

Great job dev, you created a unique and very interesting and fun experience that stands out in a sea of bland run of the mill adult games. (y)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
WeirdWorld
I must say that I sincerely regret Minyak's fate. Yes, she was a predator, but she just wanted to survive and was scared of the strong "people" who hunted her, so she was forced to live in canals on the brink of starvation and madness. I wonder if she could be civilized /tamed if she was fully fed (A few cows or a pile of tentacles might be enough). Even in her insane / hungry state, she showed much greater intelligence than the vast majority of monsters. I'm quite sorry we were forced to kill second Minyak. I hope we get a chance to save the first one. I feel guilty for letting her fall into the hands of H.E.R.O.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WeirdWorld
I must say that I sincerely regret Minyak's fate. Yes, she was a predator, but she just wanted to survive and was scared of the strong "people" who hunted her, so she was forced to live in canals on the brink of starvation and madness. I wonder if she could be civilized /tamed if she was fully fed (A few cows or a pile of tentacles might be enough). Even in her insane / hungry state, she showed much greater intelligence than the vast majority of monsters. I'm quite sorry we were forced to kill second Minyak. I hope we get a chance to save the first one. I feel guilty for letting her fall into the hands of H.E.R.O.
I hope we can retrieve her, too. I exploded inside her and she has my DNA! Now they'll all know I'm a superhuman and a pervert as well. Clark and the others are probably going to look at me way different when they find out.

They probably already know because Deus knew our name already when we infiltrated. But he does seem to have some connection to the MC so they probably still don't know yet. Also, i did want to make her mine in that sewer. I would've even freed her if she agreed to be mine like Bailey.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I hope we can retrieve her, too. I exploded inside her and she has my DNA! Now they'll all know I'm a superhuman and a pervert as well. Clark and the others are probably going to look at me way different when they find out.

They probably already know because Deus knew our name already when we infiltrated. But he does seem to have some connection to the MC so they probably still don't know yet. Also, i did want to make her mine in that sewer. I would've even freed her if she agreed to be mine like Bailey.
She said she used to live in the sea and probably fed on fish, or even plankton.
It is quite likely that it was people from H.E.R.O. who pushed her out of her natural environment.
Yes, if she had the chance, she killed and ate people, but I don't think she was fully aware of the difference between killing a man and killing a fish. She didn't understand the language and both were just food.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's a good chance we'll see her again, or that we could somehow explore the way her mind works. It's pretty sad because Minyak is probably one of the most interesting characters in Superhuman right now. (I don't mean that the other characters aren't interesting, but WeirWorld will probably unintentionally create someone much more interesting than he planned).

Her own storyline where she would learn from MC and he from her would be legendary!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Virtually none, unless in one or two cases you explicitly decide that you want the girls to sleep with another man.
I mean, you don't decide it, she does. You have to intervene to prevent her from deciding that.

In which case there's about 6 ntr events in the game. I think as of now the cheerleading (genderbender) route and ntr route are the longest side arcs in the game.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I mean, you don't decide it, she does. You have to intervene to prevent her from deciding that.
Technically, you decide if you want to let her fuck someone else :)
You will always receive more than a clear warning if you want to prevent it.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
She said she used to live in the sea and probably fed on fish, or even plankton.
It is quite likely that it was people from H.E.R.O. who pushed her out of her natural environment.
She said she and the other monsters were called to the city. It COULD be that HERO is experimenting with some shit they don't understand but it could also be some super entity calling them for an event. Might be tied to the whole "they will come from the Moon" bit. Like, whatever is coming will touch down in the area of the city and wants an audience. Or emergency snacks.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes