Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
In all previous update there was only 1 or 2 scene that I was missing but in this one I've missed half of it !
probably a lot of variable stuff based on very old choices
Yeah, I've missed a lot too but it's most netorare it seems. If you ain't into those things there's probably not much else you missed.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, I've missed a lot too but it's most netorare it seems. If you ain't into those things there's probably not much else you missed.
Maybe, but I don't think I've made choice before that could hide NTR

I have nothing against NTR ( OK EVERYBODY KEEP CALM AND PUT THEIR GUNS DOWN !! )

I could unlock gallery but I prefer to continue my actual run with each update and then when the game and this run are finished, I could replay it from the beginning and try to get those missing scene
( hopping that there will be really differents routes, not the same story with just a few scene and dialogue change )

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Uh, I mean, the choice to have or not have NTR was absolutely crystal-clear to me.

The choice to never have futa, though. Huh. I don't like that one much tho, since at that time I liked the Normal scenes better(since the futa versions were just similar but dick attached and one small scene if I remember correcto), but I'd like to see some more futa in the future(And not be blocked from it from preferring the normal female in some scenes).

I'd also like to see where some choices lead, would love seeing some pregnancy in some characters, and some more Ella, absolutely, that's like the best part xD

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao, but then I'd have to draw it. Too gross, even for me.
Man, I really think he sould use his animal powers more. That and give another tour around the zoo, like integrating a chamaleon's camouflage to his set of skills, or a octopus for a better management of his tentacles. There's a lot of potential with his abilities
I want the MC to copy a spider for the webbing. Ultra thin threads for strategic traps during fights and in cases of capturing our wom-- i mean enemies alive. Also he could turn the threads slightly metallic for even more damage. As for the spider legs he could just keep using his tendrils and tentacles for that.

In terms of animals, while i didn't like it as it takes the MC disadvantage/weakness away, the Eel would probably be the best option(probably is the most likely next animal since he did mention it at some point). Controlling electricity would be such a huge power upgrade for his combat prowess. Add in the hypothetical Spider threads with electricity and he'd slaughter almost everyone around his lvl fast.
Mc should also copy a bad.

~Echolocation!
~Extremely disease resistance (which is why if any disease that cross contaminates to humans is such an asshole- fuckin' covid)
~Vampire bats can "smell" heat.
Things like this may happen, but if they do there's gonna be a specific reason for why they're necessary. Sometimes just punching something does the job, sometimes you need a more tailored method. There's a lot of animals out there with a lot of cool abilities, but the amount that can do things that the MC can't just accomplish with his basic shapeshifting, while also being useful to the story, is fairly limited. Even so, good suggestions. Maybe they'll be implemented.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lmao, but then I'd have to draw it. Too gross, even for me.

Things like this may happen, but if they do there's gonna be a specific reason for why they're necessary. Sometimes just punching something does the job, sometimes you need a more tailored method. There's a lot of animals out there with a lot of cool abilities, but the amount that can do things that the MC can't just accomplish with his basic shapeshifting, while also being useful to the story, is fairly limited. Even so, good suggestions. Maybe they'll be implemented.
That is okay, the spider threads was more for capturing enemies alive and setting traps around exits so that enemies can't get away. Though looking at what we're going to be dealing with i doubt webs are going to be strong or thick enough to capture my future wo--- enemies. I know Alexis is definitely going to need something thicker with her sharp choice of "words", we should say. Unfortunately, it also doesn't involve the thing in our pants either.

I do agree that it should be more into the context of the scenario going on in the game. What the MC needs in that moment of time. The MC doesn't exactly need to capture anyone at the moment. If anything he's a bit tied up himself. :KEK:

Reactions: Dysphorika

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
That is okay, the spider threads was more for capturing enemies alive and setting traps around exits so that enemies can't get away. Though looking at what we're going to be dealing with i doubt webs are going to be strong or thick enough to capture my future wo--- enemies. I know Alexis is definitely going to need something thicker with her sharp choice of "words", we should say. Unfortunately, it also doesn't involve the thing in our pants either.

I do agree that it should be more into the context of the scenario going on in the game. What the MC needs in that moment of time. The MC doesn't exactly need to capture anyone at the moment. If anything he's a bit tied up himself. :KEK:
Now he is under custody. He can caught some spiders , cockroaches etc!!!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I made the mistake of using the gallery unlocker and now I can't get it to re-lock. turns out all the many scenes I missed were scenes I would have rather left blurred in the gallery.

gallery could really use categorization and filtering options.

also you shouldn't have to replay the whole game just to unlock the demi scenes a second time.
the gallery should have a toggle on whether demi is a boy or a girl. So you could unlock demi's scenes as a girl and then watch the boy scenes in the gallery.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes, it feels unfair Jake gets to spend more time with 2nd-best-girl Ella than MC.
It's like NTR, even though they clearly don't have sex.
She is Jake's childhood friend, you just met her.
Jake is the one who is getting NTRed by the MC... well, sorta. more like he does a series of fuckups that ruin their relationship

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You have more or less the same mind power, but since you are not a coward you trained it mostly just to read memories while he alters them to reduce the hostility he would earn for his actions. The character is the main difference here...so if you absorb him your wasted potential gets a power up...you are still not forced to use it, but it could be useful in some aspects...for example, if some stupid cop sends you to jail or if some hobbyblackmailer tries to ruin a friend of yours to offer her a solution to stay at the uni. However, it could also boost your level if you absorb another level 2 mutant, until now you hast had level 1 enemies and dead ends...fact is you will need your final evolution fast, you have 12 finals, real monsters and you need to be stronger than ella if you want to make her yours...or get rid of her, whatever you prefer.
1. In the latest update you break the mental chains Jake put in your mind, you do so with the assistance of the same voice you got during the levelup. Based on the dialog (don't remember exact wording but something about refusing to be chained by [some-name]) I believe that he is the source of your powers and is refusing to have a vessel of his be bound by a vessel of a rival monster (the source of jake's powers).
2. didn't Ella say that freeform development of your powers where you diverge from your original powerset can only happen in higher evolutions with the first one giving you powers that depend on the origin of your powers rather than yourself?
3. MC did do his best training his mental powers, they never came to him as easily as jake's did.
4. MC got a completely different eye than Jake after evolution.

All of those lead me to believe Jake just has a different origin to his powers rather than being the same powerset modified by their subconscious to have a different focus.

Also speaking of levels, the superhumans in HERO seem to be using serums to levelup. And from the ultimate fight against klaus it became quite clear that such artificial levels are vastly weaker than a proper one like the MC had.
I am hypothesizing that the maximum level being 5 is actually a drawback of the artificial serum based levelup method.
Basically those guys (and gals) have crippled their cultivation. sacrificing their foundation for quick powerups.

I also am sure Ella survived because of this very same reason. Yea he is level 5 to her level 4. But I believe she earned her levels without injections.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm different when it comes to Mia. I'm not interested in her, sexually or romantically. She's like a little sister/friend for me. I'm more into women who try to kill me or usually can *looks at Nico, Alexis and Danica*. While i complain about Ella screwing us over, a lot, she might just be my favorite girl at the moment.

It's not that Mia is ugly or her body type(I lusted after Demi, a lot). It's just how her character is written. A bit too innocent for my tastes. It's hard to make a tier for all of the girls, I personally like, but off the top of my head these are my favorites. Ella(Number 1 atm), Alexis, Danica, Claudia, Demi, Alice, Nico, and Emily. Oh, also any Monster Lady. I can't help it, okay! Even Monster Mommy is on the list for me :oops:.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes