necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Snakegirls/Snakeboys. Guaranteed to want snuggles for warmth
1421005197013.jpg
d8cf0da038e151bb21f86f0bcd20f3c7.jpg
ea7.jpg
That works with all females no Need for snek wife if they feel cold they take the covers and you own corporal heat sleep at 3 am and get an ice cold hug ain't funny well it is but also fucking hurts.
And if they feel heat you are lucky if they don't kick you out of the bed and i mean just that way

Last edited:
Reactions: TheShelly

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, as usual, once time a week, I manifest again and bring you the stuffs.

This time, the head of S.I.N and his outrageous son along with the most shady character and his little guest, can you guess who they are? Let's find out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to share your thoughts, now I need to return to the lab, Xanthe said that he is preparing for my fifth evolution. So see you guys sooner or later, if I don't end up being an ugly monster and get burned alive by Malik ;P

Anyway, good day to all of you, bless you happy the whole week! ;3

Last edited:

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Absolutely love that Shopkeep. He has a bit too weird a look in the game for my taste but thats just perfect though perhaps a bit youngish looking but thats mostly an AI thing.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Ok Fine get me a wasp girl now
Wife , honey maker and death by snu snu also with angie now i can make all the honey milk i want and i dont die of sugar rush because angie milk would fix me XD now that's the land of milk and honey
You mean bee wife right? Wasps don't make honey.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
View attachment 2898062
View attachment 2898063
View attachment 2898064
That works with all females no Need for snek wife if they feel cold they take the covers and you own corporal heat sleep at 3 am and get an ice cold hug ain't funny well it is but also fucking hurts.
And if they feel heat you are lucky if they don't kick you out of the bed and i mean just that way
I live in a frozen wasteland where summer lasts like a week tops. Ive evolved to be cold resistant so i have natural advantage in any blanket-stealing shenanigans. Not to mention the constant chill would also force snekwife to constantly seek even more heat which i can provide

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ain't no way lol
way-ways.gif
My wife has two colonies she lost interest when they didn't try to destroy each other but i keep them for honey making also they are the reason there are no longer a lot of pest......... ok now can you make honey with meat? i mean they have protein so oh god darn it .meh fuck it taste way to good either way .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I live in a frozen wasteland where summer lasts like a week tops. Ive evolved to be cold resistant so i have natural advantage in any blanket-stealing shenanigans. Not to mention the constant chill would also force snekwife to constantly seek even more heat which i can provide
family-guy-summer.gif
Meh i'm from a tropical climate. Moved here it wasn't that bad more dry but i always hated to Cook on my own Juices like when the humid Air got crazy hot back home. Didn't Need a sauna because i lived in one XD.
Just be Wary of thots when you are wife hunting there's way to many this days and i mean a lot and of several kinds. And those are my wife Words of advice and no one is more mean to a woman that another woman.
And yes she still is on koala mode.
The way my mom looks at us and then laughs kind of hurts my pride :cry:

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
View attachment 2898465
Meh i'm from a tropical climate. Moved here it wasn't that bad more dry but i always hated to Cook on my own Juices like when the humid Air got crazy hot back home. Didn't Need a sauna because i lived in one XD.
Just be Wary of thots when you are wife hunting there's way to many this days and i mean a lot and of several kinds. And those are my wife Words of advice and no one is more mean to a woman that another woman.
And yes she still is on koala mode.
The way my mom looks at us and then laughs kind of hurts my pride :cry:
Heh, thanks for the advice. Also, Koala? With all the wasp-posting i figured she was looking more like this 7056948311cd63c6f006e6d082f9ac29.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, as usual, once time a week, I manifest again and bring you the stuffs.

This time, the head of S.I.N and his outrageous son along with the most shady character and his little guest, can you guess who they are? Let's find out!

Enjoy yourself and feel free to share your thoughts, now I need to return to the lab, Xanthe said that he is preparing for my fifth evolution. So see you guys sooner or later, if I don't end up being an ugly monster and get burned alive by Malik ;P

Anyway, good day to all of you, bless you happy the whole week! ;3
Fuckin love the shopkeep and Langy.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If you people could pick ONE type of animal/monster girl/boy, what would it be? Go!
Raccoon Girl, ima need 2 of em tho so I can get them to burrow in the asses of my enemies!

If I remember right the human rectum is 2.5 inches wide but can can stretch up to 8 so hypothetically if those raccoon girls were the actual size of a regular raccoon (they burrow into holes as wide as 4 inches) I could shove 2 of em into my enemy's ass.

• Wow
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Raccoon Girl, ima need 2 of em tho so I can get them to burrow in the asses of my enemies!

If I remember right the human rectum is 2.5 inches wide but can can stretch up to 8 so hypothetically if those raccoon girls were the actual size of a regular raccoon (they burrow into holes as wide as 4 inches) I could shove 2 of em into my enemy's ass.
Snake/Lamia all the way, hours of intertwined fuckin with the addition of her being able to squeeze my enemies (and maybe me occasionally) to death.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes