hrhr

May 13, 2019
We went over it a long time ago but now that we've progressed some, what other powers are we missing or looking forward to? I believe the last time we brought this up was before Tiffany's powers were revealed or maybe during the wedding with Claudia?

Ice? We don't have one yet unless that's Jared's power but it seemed to be a crystal bolt or something.

Barriers? We don't have a superhuman with that power yet. Technically, Tiffany can get it if she develops hard light for a shield. Similar to Chimera Deryl's or the monster that trapped Malik.

Telekinesis? No one has this yet. Jake sort of has this and could've unlocked more of it with authority but he didn't progress enough.

We have a lot of speedsters via Tiffany, Clark, Ella and a bunch of Level 5s naturally being that fast.

Vampire/leech? Michael's energy absorption could apply but I'm curious if we'll get a full blown pp stealer who's power is to strictly absorb power points.

Invisibility. We don't have a single one of those yet.

Lava or Magma. Tree boy kind of did it already but I still hope we get a superhuman with that power or even a monster.

Reflection? Sort of like a barrier skill but it reflects attacks and possibly even mental ones back at the target.

Water. We have a monster with it but not a superhuman, I think. That and Blood power would be pretty powerful if they could control people with it. Lexi can do the blood one, to an extent, since it contains iron.

Solar Radiation. Michael can technically do this but it would be nice to have a superhuman focused primarily on that. Same with Lightning, to be honest.

Precognition. Deus should have it but I'm referring to it as the only function of their power. They can't see far into the future or anything. Only glimpse of stuff that's about to happen to them specifically.

Sound based powers? Not like Melody. More like Black Canery(DC) or Black Bolt(Marvel).

Dark variations of powers. I hope the 7th has a bunch of monsters or even future superhumans with dark versions of known powers. Dark fire that consumes superhuman fire and even burns other non physical type abilities. Like, if Tiffany goes in her Light form, she would still get burned. Dark Energy that even Michael can't absorb because it destroys his power reserves instead. I could go on and on but you get what I'm going for with this.

Those are the powers I thought of for now. There's plenty more but they're already covered by other powers or characters have them. Like Telepathy, for example. Kiri has it and memory trait users have it partially. Harding powers like Hrungnir also but MC, Ella and Alexis have it already. Briar and Angelina, kind of, have the healing powers. So you can see there's plenty of overlap. I'll be thinking of some more.
Nyx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is still a bit of a mystery isn't she

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nyx
is still a bit of a mystery isn't she
What do you mean? :unsure:

Her powers, if you're asking, are pretty straightforward. She has negative energy, which can kill a lot of things. She has some form of revival/necromancy via her mark/brand she puts on you. She also can see and talk to lingering memories because of how corruption affects her power.

As for her being best girl. She is in my top 5, number 5 exactly at that, so I agree.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, how do you all do?

PapaSyther is finally free from the horror that is babysitting and is tired.

In other news I am nearing completion of the 18th level of understanding and am training the bussybreaker goblin for the war crimes I am very close to committing against the enemies of the cult.

And do not worry boys and gals I am on my demi grindset...we finna pimp this new BETA BITCH out in proper fashion...here's a sneak peak:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also cause I like speculating about future events: How do you all think certain characters like Michael, Jake, and Danica will advance their powers/abilities?

Anything you want to see them be able to do/not do and any names you came up for any potential abilities they can do with their powers?

I think Jake has a lot of potential to come up with some very interesting commands...imagine if he could command a lesser superhuman to not be able to use their powers ever again.

The very idea that Jake could seal away powers by issuing a command is a horrifying one (I wonder if Authority could let him do that...maybe).

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Also cause I like speculating about future events: How do you all think certain characters like Michael, Jake, and Danica will advance their powers/abilities?

Anything you want to see them be able to do/not do and any names you came up for any potential abilities they can do with their powers?

I think Jake has a lot of potential to come up with some very interesting commands...imagine if he could command a lesser superhuman to not be able to use their powers ever again.

The very idea that Jake could seal away powers by issuing a command is a horrifying one (I wonder if Authority could let him do that...maybe).
Don't know jake power is Tricky but the no powers comand can work for a time of course he lvl 5 on a lvl 1 would take a long long time to lift. Dani just Need more power and start taking Care of backstabing i dont know she can make a Shield cross maybe a Halo with auto attack XD.
And my boy michael has to go full sigmar XD making solid Energy and all that crazy shit. Who i am kidding he is gonna go full dragón ball XD
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Well, for Dani, I thought of plenty of ways to improve her without going too far. Her kryq being more autonomous. They do appear from her multiple cross tattoos to block attacks but I would like to see them hover around her a bit more. She can already do it currently but hopefully they would be similar to how MC's tails function.

The recent one I've came up with was flight via the Kryq. They're powerful enough to block heavy attacks, she can control them and they float. So why not fly with them? It would be similar to how Lexi flies on her iron disk but as a blue shaped cross. Danica only weighs like 123 lbs so she shouldn't have too much problem carrying herself. While Lexi unlocked her's from reaching Level 5, Dani has the pieces to accomplish it already. Though, maybe it would come with Level 4 for her? Anyway, she would have the ability to travel fast and to strategically snipe her enemies.

Lastly, her X being able to stop her targets depending on how much energy has built up in the tattoo on them. This way her prey can't escape. It wouldn't be too broken as it would follow the same rules as before. She has to stare longer to make them stop longer. Though, she can make them stop multiple times until she actually unleashed the energy of the X on them. It also works on specific parts of their body. Example being, if she stares at your leg long enough, she can stop it from functioning momentarily. If she has it on multiple parts of your body then that's it for you, regardless if you're stopped or not.

Balance wouldn't be a problem here. More power the enemy has, the longer it takes and the weaker the effects are for her X mark the spot. Level 2s and below are just food for her so they don't matter. With these additions, she has no weakness and can fight properly from mid to long range. That said, she isn't a physical type so if someone's strong enough to penetrate her defenses, she should fold. Her being able to fly doesn't mean fast projectile attacks can't hit her. Especially if they're like an iron spike Lexi uses. It would still fuck her up. She would also be inexperienced in flying so she wouldn't be as fast as the MC or Lexi at maneuvering around.

That's what I've thought of for Danica. Nothing too drastic and it would fit her kit without requiring too much reworking. It's just an expansion on her current abilities while staying true to her fighting style. It just gives her a bit more protection in large, open battles via flight and the Kryq guarding her more while letting her focus on her main finisher, X Marks the Spot.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Example being, if she stares at your leg long enough, she can stop it from functioning momentarily. If she has it on multiple parts of your body then that's it for you, regardless if you're stopped or not.
Wait...so what I am hearing is...Danica can hypothetically if she wanted to induce erectile dysfunction in a man for a period of time? Holy shit she is a harem protagonist's worse nightmare!

But on a serious note I love the idea of her kryqs being autonomous (she could do some wild stuff with that) and the rest of what you came up with.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait...so what I am hearing is...Danica can hypothetically if she wanted to induce erectile dysfunction in a man for a period of time? Holy shit she is a harem protagonist's worse nightmare!

But on a serious note I love the idea of her kryqs being autonomous (she could do some wild stuff with that) and the rest of what you came up with.
I bet you MC would regret having a massive cock then! It would be way too easy to target and she would make sure he couldn't cheat, even if he made multiple ones. Unless he tired her out first. :KEK:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Can't he just create new one?
He could, but what's stopping Dani from staring at the new one and so on and so forth.

Hell I wonder if in the case she leveled up could she widen that power of her's just to be whatever is in her field of view...cause if so she wouldn't even need to stare directly at it and just freeze all of the dicks the MC could create within her field of view.

Of course it'd be useless if the MC had a hidden cock somewhere which is well...totally what the MC would do I mean come on the dude has specialized tentacles like his hidden one so a hidden cock tentacle is totally possible.

Shitttt we could also go crazier with this scenario and if she somehow was able to see via her autonomous kryqs she'd have an even larger area of effect to freeze dicks with...the dick freezing potential is limitless!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Of course it'd be useless if the MC had a hidden cock somewhere which is well...totally what the MC would do I mean come on the dude has specialized tentacles like his hidden one so a hidden cock tentacle is totally possible.

Shitttt we could also go crazier with this scenario and if she somehow was able to see via her autonomous kryqs she'd have an even larger area of effect to freeze dicks with...the dick freezing potential is limitless!
Then Dani says fuck it and give her harem sisters womb and vaginal tattoos so they can't feel it lol. Either way, someone's getting screwed and not getting off by the end. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes