Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Cause I'm bored and like having match ups

Deus vs Nyx

Who do you think would win? The time lord or death mommy
I should ask you to list each one's abilities but I'm not cruel!

Anyway, the premise here is that Deus' attacks and defenses aren't necessarily.. his. Deus seems to do something that causes effects, not cause the effects directly.

So let's attempt this one:

Nyx:
1) Death Ray: Also known as Negative Energy: Death, an attack which should be useless because Deus should be able to always dodge it.
2) Death Aura: She is capable of killing weaker individuals around her when she fights. It stands to reason that it can damage stronger individuals which would make her good at attrition fights.
3) Suppression or Power drain: Has some form of suppression or drain ability she uses against Tiffany and makes her limp in her hand.

Tactic: Fight at close quarters, keeping Deus inside her death aura and using her suppression/drain power to defend against Deus attacks.

Case 1 - Taking things at face value:

Deus:
1) Light Ray: A ray attack that cuts through anything.
2) Foresight: He has the ability to deflect thousands of simultaneous attacks.
3) Time traveling: He can go back to the past and fight a weaker version of his enemy.

Tactic: His best chance is just headshotting Nyx. If this thing cuts through anything, then I don't see how non regenerating superhumans can survive it. Defensively he can use his foresight to always avoid Nyx's ray attacks.

Verdict: Assuming that Nyx can take Deus' light ray thanks to her suppressive powers, and consider that she probably has a lot more power, being a higher level and old, I'd give her the win. Deus would have to travel way to far in the past to have a chance against her and it seems like his main limitation, considering that he chose to fight MC in the present first when he could just go back and undo it without much trouble.

If Nyx can't dodge/suppress his light ray, then she is done for. She will die before she manages to point her finger.

Case 2 - My theory about Deus:

1) Choosing Reality: Deus can choose a braching reality and make it happen. Reality will fix itself and Deus will always get his way.

Verdict: In this case, Deus is even weaker as a combatant but he has a lot more control of the outcome. He can't really do anything to Nyx, but he can always erase the branch and revert back to a reality where he and Nyx won't fight. The question is if he can somehow dodge Nyx's suppression. If it's possible then Nyx can't really do anything to change the outcome, but she won't lose. Deus will pick a branch that is beneficial to him but he would only win if the branch led to Nyx's death somehow and in a relevant timeframe.

If Nyx can stop him using her suppression power, then Deus will probably lose.

Edit: It should be safe to assume that Deus has some generic way of fighting aside these abilities. Otherwise Xanthe wouldn't think about him when Cole crashed MC's interview. I think however that the more generic ways of fighting wouldn't work on Nyx. She is supposed to be far more powerful than him.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I hope deus is more batman
descarga (57).jpeg
Because the alternative
23453335e5108096f8921f1f6fef70fd416de1645b89501f0beb4427b58ba574_1.jpg
Who i am kidding of course he is gonna be konrad he is a fucking edgelord :(

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wow the thread being way to calm today. Then i remember i have two weeks left of vacations and i also don't wanna do shit then i remember we are gonna be blueballed till october and i want to laze even harder:( .
Also in the deus vs nyx its always a trap because the fight will always have deus cheating and it will never be a fight it always gonna be deus doing something to capture nyx
Papa Syther would like to mention he too could end this calmness with his many war crimes he wishes to commit...but hexadecimals...they call for me! Gosh darn this class (its pretty easy ngl, enjoying it thus far).

Also been playing C&C: Red Alert 3, very very fun.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Papa Syther would like to mention he too could end this calmness with his many war crimes he wishes to commit...but hexadecimals...they call for me! Gosh darn this class (its pretty easy ngl, enjoying it thus far).

Also been playing C&C: Red Alert 3, very very fun.
I'm more of total war but did enjoy the tiberium series minus twilight fucking E.A fucking everything also not happy with the warhammer 3 the prices are way to high for a dlc. They are infected with games workshop greed worm next we now they Will be selling plastic crack :confused:. And the fuck i can my wife is roided with fertility drugs she is a hormonal mess right now i took her to the hair dresser because of my fuck up and she was in turbo purple haired Karen mode it was funny till she remembered it was my fault. If i don't make it always remember
1) don't be a simp
2) don't put your dick neither in hoe nor crazy woman
3)always sign a pre nup so if you fuck up the bitch don't leave you in the street
4) don't let anyone take you for granted remember to love yourself
5) don't enter a relationship if you feel you are not Ready fuck everyone else you will be the one to suffer
6)always take a day to know yourself and try new things
7)W.W is a cocktease but boy this game is good.
8) don't be an ella and be honest about your feelings
9) Mía is best girl shadow is kind of a cunt sorry syther but you know it's the truth.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hello you boring fucks! Bask in my divine greatness~
Since no one's chit chatting and I'm bored how about some slaps? You guys got 3 choices; Cyber Lifes Matter, Arcade Conundrum, or Irish Whiskey.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Since no one's chit chatting and I'm bored how about some slaps? You guys got 3 choices; Cyber Lifes Matter, Arcade Conundrum, or Irish Whiskey.
Sorry mate being busy pampering a moody imp.
If the mix ain't this lit

I don't care

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Give me something that would make the cunt next door remember that his husband bail the fuck out of her shit

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So did we decided that the page numbers were getting so high so fast that we decided to play in the shadows so the mods don't beat our degenerate ass. Or is the reminder that summer is over minus the fucking heat and we have to go back and deal with the people we hate and chores that make us rethink out live choices every day as we wake up and when we try to sleep code word try because we fall because our mind gives up and we don't rest for shit. Sorry mate it's hard no being down with my wife being well i forgot was a dementor the ones who sucks all joy away leaving only sorrow? because fuck. And then i remember we are gonna be blueballed hard and i just wanna lay down and give up like ronald
images (67).jpeg
And then i remember my wife is on her days and say fuck that shit is way to hardcore for me.
So are we gonna fight Jared to save jess? because looks like it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Change of plans no Irish Whiskey, only Cyber Lovin or Arcade Conundrum, with the switch of Irish Whiskey to The Slaps.
Just something that doesn't suck
descarga (54).jpeg
The mood is down it's like the mods casted a hex on the thread because we were way to weird and was spreading to other threads and instead of calling our shit like normal people they went into the dark arts so we don't call them bigots
And no dj khaled i just notice that was an álbum cover XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bro i was so bored that i did one of the most stupid shit a man can do to a moody geek so i go and Carry my wife yes she Warned me that if i do the dog bed shit again she is making a party with every goth she knows me scared as fuck but with more balls than brain i told her call me biscuit oliva because you are my María. So i left her in the couch a google search later i'm running for my life i regret nothing well till she Johnny caged me then she got a cramp and couldn't move so i call it a draw . And now you know why women live longer than men

Mar 24, 2020
Praise the heavenly body that is Mommy 4th! Praise Lady Shadow the truthsayer!
View attachment 2894068
The shadow sex scene is going to be exquisite!

But on a real note, has been super quiet today. I been a busy bee and Imagine others are as well or just doin whatever else.

Brother RonaldGrand6969 I'll take some Cyber Lovin.
That looks like Nico Bone-ing Valravn (with a strap-on)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes