necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Here's the sauce mah brother in mommy:
tumblr_ozc5z7AuOT1whk690o4_1280.jpg
Why are you not singing mother memory gospel syther child?
The saga is untold.
the heretics not purged.
The traitor not found.
Your brothers still blind to the truth.
Memory Child sing for her to hear ,sing for your lost brothers to return.
Sing before the moon Falls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mcmng

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2888999
Why are you not singing mother memory gospel syther child?
The saga is untold.
the heretics not purged.
The traitor not found.
Your brothers still blind to the truth.
Memory Child sing for her to hear ,sing for your lost brothers to return.
Sing before the moon Falls.
And sing I must.

Oh Lady Shadow, hear me!

I work tirelessly along with the dogstapo to cleanse our enemies and hunt down the traitor to cause our way of life to falter momentarily.
Screenshot (1212).jpg

I have burned countless corpses of the heretics so they cannot be remembered by anyone.
_118238338_f9bec4c0-d46f-4646-8900-f9215aa7965d.jpg

I continue to spew my seed in your name upon those who do not worship ye.
saddsa.jpg
I need more time...the traitor cannot remain hidden forever.

Edit: That episode of magic school bus was wildin bruh.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
What's the debate now? We cannot currently beat Cole. He's a peak Lvl 3 (and as we know with Lvl 3+ you can just keep building strength), we JUST evolved. Just because Mommy the 4th said it that ONE time doesn't mean it still applies.

I also HIGHLY doubt that his only ability is jazz heater hands. I'm sure there's much more to it than just molesting people with a touch of his sweaty ass palms.
If a level 3 just keeps building strength forever, then conceptually, a peak level 3 superhuman isn't possible. The ceiling technically is infinity and the rate of improvement isn't supposed to slow down after reaching a certain power level. But that's not very important.
The important part is that aside from abilities, the main differentiating factor between level 3s should be power because it gives more benefits overall compared to the lower levels. There is nothing stopping MC from actually having more power than Cole even as a newborn level 3.

MC evolved very fast so the low level peaks didn't slow him as much as they could have and his rate of improvement is astronomical.

Some ideas in favor of MC:

1) Ella has been a highly compatible superhuman for 6 years. MC has been a superhuman for 9 months. Ella hopes that MC will reach a point where he will challenge her, and it will happen quickly because she doesn't want to wait for him "forever". Deus also thinks that MC will be able to challenge Ella but he should wait till he can "impress". This means that MC improves significantly faster than other superhumans, including the highly compatible Apostle spawns like Ella.

2) Every time MC evolves, he becomes roughly 3 times as strong as he used to be. 10-14 to 30-34 during second evolution, 90-110 to 290-310 during third evolution. Assuming that this is the case for evolutions in general, and MC has a better rate of improvement compared to the average superhuman, then he can quickly catch up to Cole and even surpass him.

3) I did some math using the 3x power on evolution assumption and using an approximation of Laurie's rate of improvement. Basically Laurie as a newborn level 3 would be around 110-120 power in time to fight Valravn. Valravn is a Class B threat and HERO tends to send level 3s for that job. MC had around 80 power and an ability that countered Valravn. So the average newborn level 3 having around 110-120 power isn't very far fetched. MC has 300.

4) We have indication that Charlie has been a superhuman for about 5 years (Shopkeep calls kid MC Charlie during the flashback). If Charlie's durability is similar to Cole's, then he is in big fucking trouble!

Disclaimer: I don't claim that my 3x power on evolution theory is correct, but it's a way to showcase how a newborn level 3 could possibly be stronger than a veteran level 3.

Additionally don't forget that pretty much all HERO members have been Superhumans and level 5 for far longer than Ella. Clark who considers himself the weakest have been a level 5 for longer, and has been a superhuman for 4 years longer. Gillibrand claims that he can beat some of the level 5s, so Clark is a good candidate for that eventuallity. Ella completely destroyed Gillibrand in a 1v3 after toying with him and never taking him seriously.

An idea in favor of Cole:

Valravn's attacks generally revolve around his sword. Cole fought against Valravn at full power (allegedly, I don't believe the little shit, he probably made others fight it and he tried to play hero in the end), and just surviving the encounter is an indication that he has a way to avoid melee attacks. It's possible that Valravn never managed to close the distance but I find it improbable. I think it's not very likely that Cole could melt Valravn's weapons but perhaps he has some kind of ultimate defense that allows his to tank a Mantis strike. However we should also note that he couldn't mitigate Nico's knives. Perhaps the difference in power was too great or he never saw it coming.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
An idea in favor of Cole:

Valravn's attacks generally revolve around his sword. Cole fought against Valravn at full power (allegedly, I don't believe the little shit, he probably made others fight it and he tried to play hero in the end), and just surviving the encounter is an indication that he has a way to avoid melee attacks. It's possible that Valravn never managed to close the distance but I find it improbable. I think it's not very likely that Cole could melt Valravn's weapons but perhaps he has some kind of ultimate defense that allows his to tank a Mantis strike. However we should also note that he couldn't mitigate Nico's knives. Perhaps the difference in power was too great or he never saw it coming.
one of the only times i have seen Loremaster Gtdead biased. I do believe had no reason to lie, cocky as he is, i do think he took down valravn with the other kids. Plus he would've been called out by the other kids if he really did nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Plus he would've been called out by the other kids if he really did nothing.
I got the vibe most of em wouldn't care but would relish at the thought of making him look bad while bragging about doin shit when he didn't.

I'm confident that Cole most def fought Val, I mean look at how Cole has acted (other than being cocky) he isn't the type to let others fight for him. He rushes in head first as cocky and as confident as ever even if its detrimental for those around him.

The one instance he doesn't do this is when he is with Jared and Charlie (he knew it was time to go so go he did. Although I imagine its primarily because of Ella's orders)

The idea that he'd make the others do it while he rests on his laurels is out of character for em.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Eh, I'm pretty sure Cole didn't beat Valravn and Zara implied that even Ella had to help. I forgot which option you had to choose but it was right before Nico arrives. I believe it's the choice that has MC chatting up with Zara. So even with Valravn, Cole was all talk. Charlie also said later that he basically screwed them by waking Val up, I believe. Which also implied Val might not have been at full power even then. Especially since Cole "lost" his heart around the same time. I think Val even comments on it to the MC at some point too.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Eh, I'm pretty sure Cole didn't beat Valravn and Zara implied that even Ella had to help. I forgot which option you had to choose but it was right before Nico arrives. I believe it's the choice that has MC chatting up with Zara. So even with Valravn, Cole was all talk. Charlie also said later that he basically screwed them by waking Val up, I believe. Which also implied Val might not have been at full power even then. Especially since Cole "lost" his heart around the same time. I think Val even comments on it to the MC at some point too.
More or less this is what Zara says:
1693368203454.png

Now what I can gather from what Cole says is basically he wasn't bragging about "defeating" or "taking down" Val but rather just straight fighting him.
1693368259604.png
Depending how that was there could of been a period of time Cole was fighting it by himself before Ella or anyone else showed up (knowing how he is, he probably rushed in).

Despite not being at full power its quite clear it required everyone (even Ella) to get involved to fight Val (who knows how much power he used during that) but we know Val was regaining enough strength to push MC to the very limit during that fight.
1693368416363.png
No one corrects Cole for saying this line. Which implies he did a lot of damage to Val himself.

Btw to get the first picture response just thank Cole.

Edit: Even if you taunt Cole he basically says what Zara would say if you thank cole.
1693368542456.png
He even mentions that Big Sis (Ella) had to get involved but its clear her role wasn't that large and just made sure her kids didnt die (Cole landed some sort of big blow to Val which left em weaker, weak enough for MC at least).

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
More or less this is what Zara says:
View attachment 2889157

Now what I can gather from what Cole says is basically he wasn't bragging about "defeating" or "taking down" Val but rather just straight fighting him.
View attachment 2889158
Depending how that was there could of been a period of time Cole was fighting it by himself before Ella or anyone else showed up (knowing how he is, he probably rushed in).

Despite not being at full power its quite clear it required everyone (even Ella) to get involved to fight Val (who knows how much power he used during that) but we know Val was regaining enough strength to push MC to the very limit during that fight.
View attachment 2889160
No one corrects Cole for saying this line. Which implies he did a lot of damage to Val himself.

Btw to get the first picture response just thank Cole.

Edit: Even if you taunt Cole he basically says what Zara would say if you thank cole.
View attachment 2889161
He even mentions that Big Sis (Ella) had to get involved but its clear her role wasn't that large and just made sure her kids didnt die (Cole landed some sort of big blow to Val which left em weaker, weak enough for MC at least).
I don't think them not correcting Cole points to him not lying personally but meh. Also, since you have the game loaded, can you check the statement with Charlie? I think it happens where monster Deryl gives Ella the heart.

I should stop being lazy and just download the game again but we all know where that's going to lead me.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think them not correcting Cole points to him not lying personally but meh. Also, since you have the game loaded, can you check the statement with Charlie? I think it happens where monster Deryl gives Ella the heart.

I should stop being lazy and just download the game again but we all know where that's going to lead me.
Gimmie a bit to find the spot and i'll check da statement.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Alright papa Syther here with da statement(s):

So here's what Charlie said:
1693369359769.png
1693369379154.png

Now Cole here is taking a lot of flak from Charlie but Zara says something that puts shit into perspective:
1693369408277.png
So Zara and Charlie's powers do jack and shit against Val which implies Cole was doing the fighting (with help from Briar I assume and maybe some other kids).

Which I can guess is why Ella had to get involved.

I can see why now Cole isn't being corrected by anyone on stage. He was doing a lot (with help from assumably Briar and Ella)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright papa Syther here with da statement(s):

So here's what Charlie said:
View attachment 2889173
View attachment 2889174

Now Cole here is taking a lot of flak from Charlie but Zara says something that puts shit into perspective:
View attachment 2889175
So Zara and Charlie's powers do jack and shit against Val which implies Cole was doing the fighting (with help from Briar I assume and maybe some other kids).

Which I can guess is why Ella had to get involved.

I can see why now Cole isn't being corrected by anyone on stage. He was doing a lot (with help from assumably Briar and Ella)
Yes, that's what I was referring too. Thanks for going through the trouble of finding it and posting it.

That's why I feel like Cole didn't actually do much of anything. They stole his heart before he woke up, which weakens him and Cole's attacks shouldn't do anything to him since Val's passive miasma blocks those types of powers. Unless Cole has some kind of physical attack, Ella carried them all. Which is why I felt like Cole was just talking big to the MC. Sure, he fought Val but according to Charlie, Val kicked his ass before beating the rest until Ella came.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, that's what I was referring too. Thanks for going through the trouble of finding it and posting it.
No prob Brother Drako.

That's why I feel like Cole didn't actually do much of anything. They stole his heart before he woke up, which weakens him and Cole's attacks shouldn't do anything to him since Val's passive miasma blocks those types of powers. Unless Cole has some kind of physical attack, Ella carried them all. Which is why I felt like Cole was just talking big to the MC. Sure, he fought Val but according to Charlie, Val kicked his ass before beating the rest until Ella came.
Well there is a chance Briar played a role in it that allowed Cole somehow to bypass the Miasma. He could also as you said have a physical attack.

There's also a possibility (doubtful) that maybe Val's passive doesnt work on Cole's power or people with similar.

Idk the vibe im gettin from all this is that due to Zara and Charlie being unable to do shit Cole had to do the heavylifting.

Yeah he got his ass kicked but other than help from Briar he was goin at it alone until Ella showed. Unless Ella corrects him later on I can see why he brags about being the one to weaken him (I mean we dont know his full capabilities so maybe he has some hidden tricks) doesnt help that no one corrects him.

I do wanna mention that Charlie was mad at Cole which is why she worded that he got his ass kicked (she wanted to make him mad I guess)

Mar 24, 2020

really? i didn't know they stole it before he woke up, the way charlie worded it made it seem they fought Valravn without his heart, which means he was porbably an B+ to A- level monster without his heart which is still insane with just two level 3s (presumably briar should be a level 3 too) It still ranks as an impressive feat by Cole considering he did it with only briar to help. [also zara pretty much confirms that full powered Valravn was an S level Monster]

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The really unfortunate part is we lack much of any info on Briar so we dont know how much help he truly provided...for all we know he got taken down quick and easy just like he was with Nico.

From that 1 fight I don't think Briar is much of a physical fighter (he seems to be a support) so it's possible Val bop'd em and took him out of the fight which if was the case Cole was solo'ing Val fully until Ella showed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No prob Brother Drako.

Well there is a chance Briar played a role in it that allowed Cole somehow to bypass the Miasma. He could also as you said have a physical attack.

There's also a possibility (doubtful) that maybe Val's passive doesnt work on Cole's power or people with similar.

Idk the vibe im gettin from all this is that due to Zara and Charlie being unable to do shit Cole had to do the heavylifting.

Yeah he got his ass kicked but other than help from Briar he was goin at it alone until Ella showed. Unless Ella corrects him later on I can see why he brags about being the one to weaken him (I mean we dont know his full capabilities so maybe he has some hidden tricks) doesnt help that no one corrects him.

I do wanna mention that Charlie was mad at Cole which is why she worded that he got his ass kicked (she wanted to make him mad I guess)
The weakened part could also easily be referring to stealing his heart there. Remember, Charlie said their heist involved stealing his heart until they, likely Cole, decided they should fight it. Cole definitely fought him by himself but that doesn't mean Val wasn't destroying him while Briar was giving him heals. If that's what Briar was there for. Charlie and Zara were basically useless. Shen would be too with those illusions of his.

As for Cole's power working on Val, I thought it said intangible and non physical abilities didn't work? Like, I recall Light being mentioned as not working somewhere. I'll have to check but if true, none of them could actually use their powers against him. All their abilities should be food for Val's miasma. Unless, without his heart, his passive isn't as strong. Then I could see why Cole could do some damage. I still think Ella ultimately carried them though.

really? i didn't know they stole it before he woke up, the way charlie worded it made it seem they fought Valravn without his heart, which means he was porbably an B+ to A- level monster without his heart which is still insane with just two level 3s (presumably briar should be a level 3 too) It still ranks as an impressive feat by Cole considering he did it with only briar to help. [also zara pretty much confirms that full powered Valravn was an S level Monster]
Likely B-Rank or slightly lower. They, or Cole rather, stole his heart first. Cole said fuck it, let's beat his ass while he's sleeping and Val wakes up and beats their ass instead. This goes on until Ella appears and presumably beats him.

Another possibly important detail is Val probably couldn't use his armor without his heart. We know he just ran around with just his bird form until Deus gave him his heart. This is mostly speculation for now because I think he was going to use it against MC during their first encounter before he got his heart but the 2nd appeared.

Mar 24, 2020
Likely B-Rank or slightly lower. They, or Cole rather, stole his heart first. Cole said fuck it, let's beat his ass while he's sleeping and Val wakes up and beats their ass instead. This goes on until Ella appears and presumably beats him.

Another possibly important detail is Val probably couldn't use his armor without his heart. We know he just ran around with just his bird form until Deus gave him his heart. This is mostly speculation for now because I think he was going to use it against MC during their first encounter before he got his heart but the 2nd appeared.
You sure he was B-Rank or lower when he fought cole? i don't think ella would need to step in for a B-Rank or lower.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks. I really don't need to play and find a new reason to make a 6th Playthrough. 5 playthroughs are already a pain to manage. I don't think I'll be able to remain sane with a 6th one.
descarga (55).jpeg
XD i don't wanna read what i wrote last night :confused:. But cuntboy gonna get himself killed for acting cocky it doesn't Need to be us alice would be a nice counter just nuke the Living shit out of him

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes