necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Boys I'm laughing my ass off with your match but I must warn you that they're off topic and there might be some mod lurking in the shadows :BootyTime:
Worry not brother i already won.
tumblr_ozc5z7AuOT1whk690o4_1280.jpg
I shall take this unholy creation as my war spoil.

And the electric boogie thing is more like those Energy eaters you overfeed them and they go boom XD.
I want my biobombs
Fucking MC stop being a pussy and go full umbrella or any other corp that create a world ending bioweapon

Reactions: Dipasimaan

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hex only ever attacks MC once Ella is dead. First attack is when he dropped the dimension, second attack is during deadend39.
The only thing their behaviors prove is that they dislike MC. That has nothing to do with Ella and it's an indication that they don't recognize MC's role or why Ella wants to protect him.
Deadend39?

So we know that Ella was MIA
The fuck? I hope that means something other than the character Mia

View attachment 2887904
We are being blueballed again fuck
View attachment 2887905
View attachment 2887906
Oh well life goes on. Have to let it go it will come when the time is right.
View attachment 2887909
Now who i should poke in the ass to start a war as we wait?
Muh blueballing

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Deadend39?

The fuck? I hope that means something other than the character Mia

Muh blueballing
I think he meant Ella went missing (MIA is a military acronym, means Missing in Action). Either that or he is high on some Monster fumes Ella simps probably inhale regularly :KEK:

View attachment 2888539
The shadow stalker is pleased. Gonna play this list as i create my plans for vendetta on my snitching wife. Not rating me out to my mom Once but twice the Audacity
ChroniclesOfThisBitch.jpg
(sorry man coudn't resist it, the shitposting impulse was too strong to suppress)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Electricity appears to cause a sudden increase to our power. I presume we will be able to use it (at least small amounts of it) to our benefit when we're prime 3 evolution or 4 lvl evolution.

The fact that your drawings are actually becoming unironically good is... awkward...

I'm bout to make a very specific prediction, I know it will likely not happen this way but it actually seems like a not so bad narrative idea.
I think one of two things may happen.
1-It will take a bit longer to fight him and when we do I think when we're winning he'll evolve (there are just too many signs it will happen to ignore them, muh chekov's gun) and we will have to last long enough for a lvl 5 to come and help us or maybe even get help from charlie Ö Charlie.
2- We'll fight him relatively soon and he'll be a bit of a challenge but he'll get saved from external factors (his allies coming to help him so we have to run or whatever) and then when we fight him again option 1 will happen.
These are actually pretty tamed predictions. What I mean by that is we pretty much all came to the same conclusion that Cole would evolve mid fight. Way back during the interview before Nico fought Hex, if I'm not mistaken.

Current Cole, while powerful, has a flaw in his powers. He seems to need to use his hand and get close for his power to do the maximum amount of damage. Meanwhile, the MC doesn't need to be up close. Now that the evolution gap is closed between them, the MC can attack from multiple angles and deal real damage.

Cole would need to unlock some new ability or something because his known abilities aren't going to be a major problem for the current MC. Unless he's hiding some of his strong abilities, the MC might be too fast and versatile to be beaten by current Cole. His Heavy Armor has flame resistance and a built-in mantis mechanism, which makes his attacks highly lethal for non physical types like Cole.

I'm actually curious if Cole lost his both of his hands, would he still be able to use his power? If he can't then he's screwed if MC is faster than him and figures that out. Especially since he wields diamond blades and swords now.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
These are actually pretty tamed predictions. What I mean by that is we pretty much all came to the same conclusion that Cole would evolve mid fight. Way back during the interview before Nico fought Hex, if I'm not mistaken.
I skipped most posts around that time, y'all just write too much to read everything.

Cole would need to unlock some new ability or something because his known abilities aren't going to be a major problem for the current MC. Unless he's hiding some of his strong abilities, the MC might be too fast and versatile to be beaten by current Cole. His Heavy Armor has flame resistance and a built-in mantis mechanism, which makes his attacks highly lethal for non physical types like Cole.
I disagree actually, I don't think he needs a new ability (although I think he will get one) but a lvl 4 high on evolution against a baby lvl 3? just the power gap would be tough to overcome.
My prediction on the ability cole will get is that he'll be able to heat up the air around him so much that we'll melt when we try to hit him (something like klaus' shield but stronger)

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I think he meant Ella went missing (MIA is a military acronym, means Missing in Action). Either that or he is high on some Monster fumes Ella simps probably inhale regularly :KEK:

View attachment 2888588
(sorry man coudn't resist it, the shitposting impulse was too strong to suppress)
Worry not mate she is really mean.
And i mean tiffany mean. Pushing my buttons just to have fun. Well i also do the same to her but i don't go snitching her to her mom well mostly because she doesn't care and her mom's tells me your wife your problem ok the mean mouth looks like it's blood heritage but fuck.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I skipped most posts around that time, y'all just write too much to read everything.

I disagree actually, I don't think he needs a new ability (although I think he will get one) but a lvl 4 high on evolution against a baby lvl 3? just the power gap would be tough to overcome.
My prediction on the ability cole will get is that he'll be able to heat up the air around him so much that we'll melt when we try to hit him (something like klaus' shield but stronger)
How is that a disagree when I'm referring to Level 3 Cole needing a new ability? You basically agree that Level 4 is needed. :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Man we can't fight cole mano a mano. More like the minyak in the sewers we Need a heavy hitting ranged weapon for those kind of fuckers like the silk mantis spear but heavier.
Exploder_overview.png
Something like this sac
We just Need speed so he doesn't blow it in our face

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I agree that he needs an evolution, not a new ability/power (though he probably WILL get one)
But I think just an evolution without extra powers would be enough to face us.
Yes but I'm not talking about Level 4 Cole here. I'm saying Level 3 Cole would need to unlock a new ability or have a trump card because he wouldn't be too much of a problem for current MC.

You basically agree because you're saying Level 4 is needed in general. Meaning Cole current kit isn't enough at Level 3.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Yes but I'm not talking about Level 4 Cole here. I'm saying Level 3 Cole would need to unlock a new ability or have a trump card because he wouldn't be too much of a problem for current MC.

You basically agree because you're saying Level 4 is needed in general. Meaning Cole current kit isn't enough at Level 3.
Oh I thought you meant he needed to evolve AND get a power.
I guess we agree completely then :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
What's the debate now? We cannot currently beat Cole. He's a peak Lvl 3 (and as we know with Lvl 3+ you can just keep building strength), we JUST evolved. Just because Mommy the 4th said it that ONE time doesn't mean it still applies.

I also HIGHLY doubt that his only ability is jazz heater hands. I'm sure there's much more to it than just molesting people with a touch of his sweaty ass palms.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Okay so while we are waiting for the Long Update (which I'm all for), I want us all to put our thinking caps on for a bit.

I feel like this is a detail overlooked by most people. This is the line in particular:
View attachment 2887608
Keywords; "the first moment I saw you." "From your parents," "to your scars..."

So we know that Ella was MIA for a year and in that time frame all but confirmed got her powers and lost her parents. Most likely homeless for a time, explaining why she has a soft spot for the orphans (being one herself at a time). We also know while different in age, the MC ALSO went MIA or in this case RAN AWAY from home but this was DUE to his mother's death, albeit a little time after it, for a couple of months/a month (can't remember).

It's possible they met during that time as per the familiarity found in her Memories via the sheets:
View attachment 2887635
View attachment 2887636
I'm assuming on that last line the us is referring to the homeless men? That the MC mentions took care of him (too lazy to find the line).

Now that begs the question...how did we forget her, and more importantly...how does she know our parents?!

Our Dad? Sure, MAYBE she knows who he is via just stalking us, though I doubt it with how much even WE never see our Dad. But more importantly, how does she know our Mom so well that she sees it as a similarity to herself???

As far as we know even to ourselves our recollection of her is hazy if not suppressed by some deep internal or external force so...how is she so sure of her when even we aren't ourselves?

If we truly DID meet up with her during the gaps in our disappearances and that was AFTER our Mother's death, there is literally NO way of her knowing who she is to the point of familiarity. Unless...she knew us further back than we originally thought?

Keep in mind Ella DOES NOT have the Memory Trait. She wouldn't be able to dig in our heads let alone make us forget about her sooo, what gives? Before anyone says she just had the 3rd do it keep in mind:
A. She doesn't command them.
and
B. We didn't have our powers at the time anyways, therefore we didn't have their interests either.
MAYBE she shapeshifted into a homeless man at the camp we stayed at so we didn't recognize her as her; but that still doesn't explain the Mother thing.

Anyway thoughts? Am I looking TOO into it? Or like all things with Ella; is it something much deeper...

Edit: A little sidenote I also find odd is...why did Ella experiment with shapeshifting in front of her Professor in Highschool? She already had her power for 2-3 years by this point so...what was that all about? Or am I forgetting/missing something...
Oh boy, this is a tough nut to crack. I have already scrapped a lot of theories but I think the best way to make sense out of it is having a clear picture of the timeline. So lets set this up as precisely as possible and see where it goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully there are some useful stuff here for people to make other connections.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes