necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just had a random thought: What if Ella died because she knew about MC's dual trait? Other times she found out it ended bad for the MC. So, from a narrative standpoint an easy way of just keeping her "motives" consistent is by having her killed off. Idk if this matches the chronological order of events, but didn't she discover it around the time HERO snatched the MC and his friends? From this moment forward it wouldn't be as simple as just showing up and taking him away like before. Anyway, enough nonsensical rambling from my stupid ass who forgot I had an appointment with a doctor today and now I have to wait 2 months to have another one :HideThePain:

View attachment 2888225
Plot twist: Ella was the Yandere character all along.

Huh?

View attachment 2888178
(missed the joke tho, who is pinky's dad in this case?)
Klaus father XD pinky pie is klaus shooting shades of Pink plasma doesn't help his casé XD

Reactions: mcmng

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just had a random thought: What if Ella died because she knew about MC's dual trait? Other times she found out it ended bad for the MC. So, from a narrative standpoint an easy way of just keeping her "motives" consistent is by having her killed off. Idk if this matches the chronological order of events, but didn't she discover it around the time HERO snatched the MC and his friends? From this moment forward it wouldn't be as simple as just showing up and taking him away like before. Anyway, enough nonsensical rambling from my stupid ass who forgot I had an appointment with a doctor today and now I have to wait 2 months to have another one :HideThePain:

View attachment 2888225
Plot twist: Ella was the Yandere character all along.
descarga (53).jpeg
Ha ha ..... boy if the end of this game is like the doki doki one that would be scary.
Or being honest more like this
a98cfffdaa307e2e21f647ed0e43d8da.gif
What the fuck was wrong with that show? But boy it was good XD

Reactions: ItzSyther and mcmng

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To make the timeline even clearer.

Deryl and MC fight after Amber breaks up with him at 14 years old. This is stated in the game. During that conversation about their mom's death, MC said he doesn't know and it happened nearly a year ago. That means he was 13 or 12 going on 13.

During this time, Ella, being 3 years older than him, is around 16 and is in High School already. She became a superhuman when she was 14.

The order:

- Ella(14) parents die and she becomes Superhuman. MC is 11. Syla is still alive.

1 to 2 years later -

- MC(12-13) gets his scars and his mother is dead. Ella is 15 to 16 here.

Somewhere in between(Weeks or Months) -

- MC(13) leaves home and goes to a camp that Ella(16) is part of.

Weeks after -

- MC(13) transfered to the same Middle School as Deryl, Amber and Liz.

Around a year later after Syla's Death(months after Orphanage camp and entering the new Middle School) -

MC(14) fights Deryl(14) after Amber breaks up with him. There, they talk about their mothers death, which MC states happens around a year ago. Meanwhile, Ella is already in High School and around 17.

This should be the appropriate timeline of the events. Might have some errors since I'm going completely off of memory but I'm pretty sure this is the correct order of events. We know Ella was out there being sus after she became a superhuman. So it's not unreasonable to think she was stalking MC before his mother died and then met him personally at the camp weeks later after the event. She was already a superhuman at that point too.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Deryl and MC fight after Amber breaks up with him at 14 years old. This is stated in the game. During that conversation about their mom's death, MC said he doesn't know and it happened nearly a year ago. That means he was 13 or 12 going on 13.

During this time, Ella, being 3 years older than him, is around 16 and is in High School already. She became a superhuman when she was 14.

The order:

- Ella(14) parents die and she becomes Superhuman. MC is 11. Syla is still alive.

1 to 2 years later -

Weeks after -

Around a year later after Syla's Death(months after Orphanage camp and entering the new Middle School) -

MC(14) fights Deryl(14) after Amber breaks up with him. There, they talk about their mothers death, which MC states happens around a year ago. Meanwhile, Ella is already in High School and around 17.

This should be the appropriate timeline of the events. Might have some errors since I'm going completely off of memory but I'm pretty sure this is the correct order of events. We know Ella was out there being sus after she became a superhuman. So it's not unreasonable to think she was stalking MC before his mother died and then met him personally at the camp weeks later after the event. She was already a superhuman at that point too.
Ya I have nothing against that assessment. I just found the line to stand out, even now I still feel like there's more to it, but I can't pinpoint what...I just know Ella is almost never simple to figure out.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

The order:

1 to 2 years later -

Weeks after -

8accf5baf310fd2332eedf4398bc0162b860c8475932c27bf1dae43cbfa9ce45._RI_TTW_.jpg
If you make an audiobook with that narrator i buy it

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ya I have nothing against that assessment. I just found the line to stand out, even now I still feel like there's more to it, but I can't pinpoint what...I just know Ella is almost never simple to figure out.
Because she is a well made character. One that all love to either hate or clap XD.
Or hateclap if that's what's makes you horny lol

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm debating on sending out another Slap list due to being in the feels today. I know the last one was literally only like 2 days ago but fuck it.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I'm debating on sending out another Slap list due to being in the feels today. I know the last one was literally only like 2 days ago but fuck it.
Looking for good music to pass time? If you're into video game and orchestral music then is your yt channel to go

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Now that I think about it there HAD to be an unnatural reason for our mortal weakness to electricity...I don't think there is a single Superhuman or even Monster that has a 100% proof way to kill them pretty much instantly to something so common as electricity. Even the Lvl 1s & 2s don't have such a weakness, Monster or otherwise. Sure they have weaknesses to others' strengths (like us with fire) but to INSTANTANEOUSLY DIE to something so mundane? Nah, Klaus was shooting fucking LAZERS and had an invincible shield. We are a direct descendant with dual traits but get out asses handed to us by a zap? I don't buy it. Perhaps there is a deeper connection to it?
Electricity appears to cause a sudden increase to our power. I presume we will be able to use it (at least small amounts of it) to our benefit when we're prime 3 evolution or 4 lvl evolution.

Perhaps one of my greatest works yet...totally...

The war for the Necro-booty: A new challenger arisen

and we all know of brother Dipasimaan's gripping of necromater's cheek
View attachment 2886538

...the imp cannot tolerate anymore of this...the touching of what is hers shall not stand....
View attachment 2886539
The fact that your drawings are actually becoming unironically good is... awkward...

It wasn't in reference to Cole and Charlie together. It was only referring to Cole there.

The high doesn't really matter. It's about our power itself. Cole's heat or boiling power requires him to be up close for it to do a lot of damage. He exploded the MC's head but as you saw, MC trapped him with his tail and regenerated. Cole then boasted that he'll turn the MC into ashes with a single touch, which further indicates he needs close proximity for max potency. He says something similar with Nico too. Being up close when you're not a physical type is bad, especially with no huge level gap.

With all that in mind, if MC has the speed advantage, on top of now being strong enough to use his mantis mechanism with no recoil. He'll fuck Cole up pretty badly. Cole isn't a physical type so his body likely isn't all that durable. We saw with Charlie that MC ripped right through her body and while she used her power to escape that hit, Cole wouldn't be able to do the same.

That doesn't mean the MC is going to just beat Cole easily. It does mean Cole isn't going to be too much of a problem. MC's Heavy Armor with the Mantis Mechanism would do real damage while blocking some of Cole's power. He also has to worry about MC's tails now since they're much stronger than when he attacked him at Level 2. Cole could try to boil the MC but his bones can be made into diamonds now so he'll have to bring the heat if he wants to burst his spine and brain.
I'm bout to make a very specific prediction, I know it will likely not happen this way but it actually seems like a not so bad narrative idea.
I think one of two things may happen.
1-It will take a bit longer to fight him and when we do I think when we're winning he'll evolve (there are just too many signs it will happen to ignore them, muh chekov's gun) and we will have to last long enough for a lvl 5 to come and help us or maybe even get help from charlie Ö Charlie.
2- We'll fight him relatively soon and he'll be a bit of a challenge but he'll get saved from external factors (his allies coming to help him so we have to run or whatever) and then when we fight him again option 1 will happen.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemans, did I just heard some calls for me? Yet I am here now!

Sorry for the long wait, have to deal with class A monster: "work deadline" and it turned out fine!

Just as promised, the OCs you have been waiting! I don't know if I make it right, but feel free to remind me and give me your thoughts. For now, enjoy!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone on the line of wanting your OCs to make their appearance in our OC Superhuman world? Share your ideas! I'm still doing "Rai's monster report" and his clash with Valravn short story! They will be released some time soon enough! :33
Bruh.
Now I wanna fuck my own OC.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Looking for good music to pass time? If you're into video game and orchestral music then is your yt channel to go
tumblr_ozc5z7AuOT1whk690o4_1280.jpg
The shadow stalker is pleased. Gonna play this list as i create my plans for vendetta on my snitching wife. Not ratting me out to my mom Once but twice the Audacity

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther and mcmng

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Boys I'm laughing my ass off with your match but I must warn you that they're off topic and there might be some mod lurking in the shadows :BootyTime:
Mods are Monsters preying on off-topic posters, confirmed.
Let's not send H.E.R.O. after those though. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes