Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
What's the debate now? We cannot currently beat Cole. He's a peak Lvl 3, we JUST evolved. Just because Mommy the 4th said it that ONE time doesn't mean it still applies.
We're a bad match up to him imo because of drako already said.

I also HIGHLY doubt that his only ability is jazz heater hands I'm sure there's much more to it than just molesting people with a touch of his sweaty ass palms.
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh I thought you meant he needed to evolve AND get a power.
I guess we agree completely then :KEK:
No lol. I'm saying that he needs to evolve because his current kit isn't enough. Unless he unlocked some new power or has a hidden one at Level 3, MC wouldn't have too much of a problem beating him. Hence, Level 4 is needed.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
1) Markus talks about researchers who wanted to reverse monsterfication.
2) MC's scars look very monster like. What mundane scars change the color of the eyes?

I think MC was infected and monsterfied, being so young. Steven took him to the researchers who managed to halt his monsterfication but couldn't completely cure the scars and that's why his eyes are so peculiar. After all we know that an infected human takes quite a long time to completely turn as shown after the Michael vs Leigong fight.
Our scars are likely part of the arbiter or something like that cause otherwise we'd just shapeshift them out of existence.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What's the debate now? We cannot currently beat Cole. He's a peak Lvl 3 (and as we know with Lvl 3+ you can just keep building strength), we JUST evolved. Just because Mommy the 4th said it that ONE time doesn't mean it still applies.

I also HIGHLY doubt that his only ability is jazz heater hands. I'm sure there's much more to it than just molesting people with a touch of his sweaty ass palms.
Peak Level 3 has no correlation to how strong Cole is. That just means he's nearly ready to evolve. He would still lose to Tree Boy, for instance.

That's what was always meant by peak, from my own view. MC was Peak Level 2 at around 80 PP or something when he told Alice he felt like he was at his peak like her. Before he evolved, he was over 100. Hence Peak has nothing to do with how strong you are but moreso how ready you are to evolve. MC was basically Peak Level 1 when he first felt the dark growth and yet he grew a few more power before actually evolving.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Our scars are likely part of the arbiter or something like that cause otherwise we'd just shapeshift them out of existence.
MC can always shapeshift his scars away. He just choses not to.
FMC and his other humanoid forms don't have them.

Edit: Actually I'll come back to that. Need to check a few things.
Edit2: FMC hides her eyes and some of his forms wear glasses, however when he turns into Jared, Deryl and Amber he has no problems hiding his scars.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What's the debate now? We cannot currently beat Cole. He's a peak Lvl 3 (and as we know with Lvl 3+ you can just keep building strength), we JUST evolved. Just because Mommy the 4th said it that ONE time doesn't mean it still applies.

I also HIGHLY doubt that his only ability is jazz heater hands. I'm sure there's much more to it than just molesting people with a touch of his sweaty ass palms.
1af75fc033d0c20c7dc19ea5b73467efe2486f7d973796f67257a1bfaa87e252_1.jpg
Fuck you i have lost yourself in play now i'm gonna remember cole wet Palms :(

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemans, I have some good news for you, I am now having some idea that might turn you upside down, but no, I won't reveal them that soon, but just you can say it can be your bad things or good things I don't know, just wait until the time of the dark moon come to find out.

For now, I have something special for you guys, the OCs you guys created finally have their chance to shine. Rai's monster report is here!! I made it specially for ItzSyther himself, some of the informations are still missing, I will adjust them when master ItzSyther correct them so feel free to give your thoughts and what you want to improve him, the short story between him and Valravn is already on done but I need some more time to finish it. So stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P/s: Anyone still have their own OCs? Don't be shy or hesitate to share them since Rutonat's brilliant idea to make this forum more lively :3
Nearly forgot bout this beauty...time to fill in the missing info:

Dislikes: Losing, The numbered, The other Variants, Running away

Power: Electric Arsenal
Class: S (Formerly) A (Currently)
Generation: 1st
Kinship: The 2nd

Kinship is in reference to their parent yeah? If not then the 2nd goes into origin?

Sorry gents my mind is frazzled from college :cry:

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
best experience with the education system be like:

oooh I didn't actually expect you to set that pic as your profile pic that's pretty nice :)
I will tell you my worst one:
handsome wanna have after class lessons?. Yes he was talking sex , yes he was my teacher, and yes he was a he . Also i was a minor. That shit is not right.

Now my best one when i graduated and could at last be lazy but only like a month before my dad kicked my ass out of the house :confused: becoming an adult ain't as funny as they say

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Class: S

Kinship is in reference to their parent yeah? If not then the 2nd goes into origin?

This reminded me that I never filled out stuff for Rom like that. I'll have to think on some of it. I obviously got her age, rank, generation and height down pack but some stuff could require further elaboration. :unsure:

Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
This reminded me that I never filled out stuff for Rom like that. I'll have to think on some of it. I obviously got her age, rank, generation and height down pack but some stuff could require further elaboration. :unsure:
Don't forget to put as mean as her asshole father XD

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Class: S

You forgot clapping dogs in the likes XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You forgot clapping dogs in the likes XD
Heheh

Rai likes clapping....something else.

Just know that anyone who is granted power by Rai must undergo this training:
Training.jpg

Yeah thats right...Rai fucks pots...he happened to come across a mystical pot during a fight against another variant...he learned this pot could increase cock size if used for an extensive amount of time...he uses it to train those who wish to serve under him.

There is an additional effect to the cock growth...your dick can shoot lighting bolts bro!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Don't forget to put as mean as her asshole father XD
She doesn't have a father. You already know she's going to be doing fatherless behavior out there. Then again, she's not human in the first place. She's some odd mutant monster hybrid.

She obviously likes her own kin from the 4th's line and respects her uncle, the 3rd. But she'll kill just about any other Apostle line that comes across her path with only the 3rd's line getting a pass.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
She doesn't have a father. You already know she's going to be doing fatherless behavior out there. Then again, she's not human in the first place. She's some odd mutant monster hybrid.

She obviously likes her own kin from the 4th's line and respects her uncle, the 3rd. But she'll kill just about any other Apostle line that comes across her path with only the 3rd's line getting a pass.
There you go a plot Twist for her XD no Need to thank me.
Also i think my wife got me high. Because i did something that ended giving her purple hair she looks good but she has zero chill. I really should stop making her mad when she has my weakness at hand she also handsy with my man cakes is she marking territory ? I'm thinking should i buy another cow or buy a bigger 3D printer heh a miniature of mía would be cute or one of mother yes or one of alice with the big Knockers and all.
So i was thinking ella's girlfriend XD says she is smart right so maybe we get to do an infiltration to recover her body and maybe Oscar if we are with gloomy XD and we set raven boy free so he cause a ruckus as we escape but as always shit goes wrong and we have a mexican standoff where us being nice or a dick plays part... maybe we have our fight with Michael there he becoming lvl 3 and wanting a handy for his battleboner lol

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Heheh

Rai likes clapping....something else.

Just know that anyone who is granted power by Rai must undergo this training:
View attachment 2888867

Yeah thats right...Rai fucks pots...he happened to come across a mystical pot during a fight against another variant...he learned this pot could increase cock size if used for an extensive amount of time...he uses it to train those who wish to serve under him.

There is an additional effect to the cock growth...your dick can shoot lighting bolts bro!
cursedland.jpg
Tf is this doujinshi???
what's the sauce bro?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes