lg545

Oct 23, 2019
What do you think about possibility of several years time skip in near updates (give MC and the rest of the team time to grow and build themself up, show that SIN is not you "vilian of the week" type opponent, but a serious threat and let some worldbuilding to react and adapt to this "new world")?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What do you think about possibility of several years time skip in near updates (give MC and the rest of the team time to grow and build themself up, show that SIN is not you "vilian of the week" type opponent, but a serious threat and let some worldbuilding to react and adapt to this "new world")?
I'm on the fence with time skips can help but also fuck everything so yeah also when the dark moon raid patch comes you gonna get your world building XD

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
one of the only times i have seen Loremaster Gtdead biased. I do believe had no reason to lie, cocky as he is, i do think he took down valravn with the other kids. Plus he would've been called out by the other kids if he really did nothing.
I actually have a good reason to suspect that Cole did nothing in this fight other than just "trying" to wound Valravn and failing hard. I will explain in the end of the post.

In any case, just taking part in this fight makes it extremely likely that he had to survive Valravn's attacks, especially considering that he probably was the only one who would do any damage to Valravn, and he would be the prime target.

Some snippets that showcase Cole's character.

Ella "Only Goliath is down there. I let the other loose."
show cole an with hpunch
Cole "What!?"
Cole "Have you any idea how hard it was for us to beat that thing!?"
Ella "Of course, I saved you after all."

Cole "......"
show ella m flip with dissolve
Ella "Hmhm, what's the matter? Afraid he'll come back for revenge? Aren't you my oldest, my strongest, my best? Where'd that confidence go?"
He uses the word "beat", but when MC taunts him it's clear that he believes he didn't beat shit.

Ella "How many have you found?"
Cole "Five, not including the one I'm tracking down now."
Cole "Proud of me?"
show ella ant flip with dissolve
Ella "...And how many of those did you take off your brothers and sisters?"
show cole laugh with dissolve
Cole "Pssh, they gave them to me. And I left them mostly healthy afterwards. It's a win/win."
He takes credit for something he didn't do and he only admits that because Ella knows what's going on.

Cole "We saw your big fight. I bet you're proud of yourself huh? Beating that weakened shell of a monster. You have no idea how big of a bullet you dodged thanks to me."
You "What does that mean?"
Cole "It means that if you fought that thing as I had to fight it, you'd be spending the rest of your life as an immobile heart dispenser, getting eaten day in and day out."
menu:
"Taunt him":
jump tauntcole
"Thank him":
jump thankcole
"Shrug":
jump shrugcole

label tauntcole:
You "You fought it before huh? Did you win?"
show cole n with dissolve
Cole "......."
You "Didn't think so. Guess you're just jealous I finished the job you couldn't."
show cole an with dissolve
Cole "As if loser. That thing was nothing compared to what it used to be. Even Big Sis had to-"
The idiot actually was the reason why MC eventually fought Valravn and he still believes that his action was beneficial.

Valravn's threat level:

Valravn when MC fights him is a B Class threat according to the description. Small arms don't work against him, heavier tech like Tanks are useless against him and they normally send a level 3. MC was level 2 and Xanthe said that his chances were extremely low. This resonates fairly well with what Ella says about the chances of a level 2 vs level 3s, so I consider this matter closed.

Considering that a bunch of level 3s had trouble beating him, he would be a Class A or higher during that fight. Perhaps stealing his heart weakened him.

I think that Valravn in full power is a rank S, like the other monsters with pure connections to Apostles, Aglaecwif, Hex, Goliath etc. However it seems that his power level is a bit too malleable. He is a tough bastard but he needs to consume if he sustains injuries, true to his carrion status before his ascendance.

Why I think that Cole and the kids never had a chance against Valravn and it was all Ella:

I will try to be as clear as possible with the progression here, because it's important.

1) Valravn was strong enough to fight a bunch of level 3s.
2) After the fight, Valravn was barely functional. It took many hearts and Deus? to restore his basic functionallity.
3) If MC as a level 2 managed to beat Valravn, then MC as a level 3 would completely wipe the floor with him.
4) 4-5 level 3s are surely more powerful than a single newborn level 3.
5) The team of level 3s had so much trouble that Ella had to go save them.

My point: If the kids were capable of wounding Valravn so much that it needed to eat with a straw, they would have done it without Ella, by chipping at it constantly till he couldn't take anymore. Valravn seems to lose a lot of power when he gets wounded, so the chipping strategy would work wonders till it is weak enough for Cole to blow it up and leave it barely alive. But they couldn't. Charlie, Zara and Shen have mental powers, Briar is probably support guessing from him behavior, and Cole has heat based powers (MC uses Valravn's armor replica for fire immunity).

It's obvious that they bit WAY more than they could chew, but Cole instead of admitting his mistake of fighting an extremely strong monster without knowing that it resisted all his attacks, he claims he "fought and weakened it". It's quite possible that during the fight, Cole was all "Protect me and I will kill it", so all he did was raising his hand and looking mean, never managing to do anything useful while the others did all the work of handling Valravn and surviving it's attacks.

I'm calling it here, it was Ella 100% that wounded Valravn. All the kids managed to do was annoy him, dodge him and perhaps trip him but all of them were incapable of wounding him.

Last edited:

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
I actually have a good reason to suspect that Cole did nothing in this fight other than just "trying" to wound Valravn and failing hard. I will explain in the end of the post.

In any case, just taking part in this fight makes it extremely likely that he had to survive Valravn's attacks, especially considering that he probably was the only one who would do any damage to Valravn, and he would be the prime target.

Some snippets that showcase Cole's character.

He uses the word "beat", but when MC taunts him it's clear that he believes he didn't beat shit.

He takes credit for something he didn't do and he only admits that because Ella knows what's going on.

The idiot actually was the reason why MC eventually fought Valravn and he still believes that his action was beneficial.

Valravn's threat level:

Valravn when MC fights him is a B Class threat according to the description. Small arms don't work against him, heavier tech like Tanks are useless against him and they normally send a level 3. MC was level 2 and Xanthe said that his chances were extremely low. This resonates fairly well with what Ella says about the chances of a level 2 vs level 3s, so I consider this matter closed.

Considering that a bunch of level 3s had trouble beating him, he would be a Class A or higher during that fight. Perhaps stealing his heart weakened him.

I think that Valravn in full power is a rank S, like the other monsters with pure connections to Apostles, Aglaecwif, Hex, Goliath etc. However it seems that his power level is a bit too malleable. He is a tough bastard but he needs to consume if he sustains injuries, true to his carrion status before his ascendance.

Why I think that Cole and the kids never had a chance against Valravn and it was all Ella:

I will try to be as clear as possible with the progression here, because it's important.

1) Valravn was strong enough to fight a bunch of level 3s.
2) After the fight, Valravn was barely functional. It took many hearts and Deus? to restore his basic functionallity.
3) If MC as a level 2 managed to beat Valravn, then MC as a level 3 would completely wipe the floor with him.
4) 4-5 level 3s are surely more powerful than a single newborn level 3.
5) The team of level 3s had so much trouble that Ella had to go save them.

My point: If the kids were capable of wounding Valravn so much that he needed to eat with a straw, they would have done it without Ella. But they couldn't. Charlie, Zara and Shen have mental powers, Briar is probably support guessing from him behavior, and Cole has heat based powers (MC uses Valravn's armor replica for fire immunity).

It's obvious that they bit WAY more than they could chew, but Cole instead of admitting his mistake of fighting an extremely strong monster without knowing that it resisted all his attacks, he claims he "fought and weakened it".

I'm calling it here, it was Ella 100% that wounded Valravn. All the kids managed to do was annoy him, dodge him and perhaps trip him but all of them were incapable of wounding him.
and there's that line from old Val when he's released from Ella where he says something along the lines of I should kill you and eat your heart for weaking me. I feel like if Cole was this big mac daddy warrior that bodied Valraven, old Val would've mentioned him as the one who wounded him

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
and there's that line from old Val when he's released from Ella where he says something along the lines of I should kill you and eat your heart for weaking me. I feel like if Cole was this big mac daddy warrior that bodied Valraven, old Val would've mentioned him as the one who wounded him
Also cuntboy freaked out when ella told him raven boy was free. He only acts cocky because he got captured.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Yeah, this ship has too may holes. if Cole was that pivotal, he wouldn't shit his pants when he learned that Valravn is free. He would probably say something in the lines of "good, let the dumb bird eat some hearts so I can destroy it again". The same attitude he has against MC. The funny thing is that MC has showcased that he has both the defensive and offensive capacity to survive and kill a Rank A even if Asura was very weakened. All Cole has showcased is that he is delusional.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, this ship has too may holes. if Cole was that pivotal, he wouldn't shit his pants when he learned that Valravn is free. He would probably say something in the lines of "good, let the dumb bird eat some hearts so I can destroy it again". The same attitude he has against MC. The funny thing is that MC has showcased that he has both the defensive and offensive capacity to survive and kill a Rank A even if Asura was very weakened. All Cole has showcased is that he is delusional.
tumblr_e0ef3f4d77a7da0bc81d286d98cd3249_b50e9bdc_640.gif
Of course look at him in his favorite hobby.
Cuntboy has issues lol

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Heheh

Rai likes clapping....something else.

Just know that anyone who is granted power by Rai must undergo this training:
View attachment 2888867

Yeah thats right...Rai fucks pots...he happened to come across a mystical pot during a fight against another variant...he learned this pot could increase cock size if used for an extensive amount of time...he uses it to train those who wish to serve under him.

There is an additional effect to the cock growth...your dick can shoot lighting bolts bro!
Is it sad that I know that entire Doujin?

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
There are a few fight scenes that have images or the narration mixing up left and right. I remember it happening in the fight against Angelina's monster and a few scenes during the Chimera Deryl Arc. There might be more, but those are what I remember.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It's hard to believe this forum was talking about the correct/Incorrect way to grammatically mention a dog's ham-pocket...
It's difficult not to love this forum sometimes.
Your name is so beautiful, brother.

But at any rate...dogussy is so...crude and unrefined but dogpussy is the true and refined way.

• Haha

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Cause I'm bored and like having match ups

Deus vs Nyx

Who do you think would win? The time lord or death mommy
Nyx, if Deus attack is Space-time and her passive aura kills it like she did with Tiffany's Light and Michael's Radiation wave. Deus wouldn't be able to damage her. Plus, if she managed to touch him, that's it since she can kill power with a touch.

Deus, if he's allowed to go back in time and his little grey attacks can bypass her aura. That's on top of him pulling out some hypothetical space trait abilities, if he's a dual trait spawn.

In reality, it's a draw for now since we don't know enough about their powers. Currently, Nyx implied she can't die so I'm assuming she marks herself or it's a built in function of her power. Deus kit is still too mysterious to lean in any direction, for myself. For now, I lean more towards stalemate.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Wow the thread being way to calm today. Then i remember i have two weeks left of vacations and i also don't wanna do shit then i remember we are gonna be blueballed till october and i want to laze even harder:( .
Also in the deus vs nyx its always a trap because the fight will always have deus cheating and it will never be a fight it always gonna be deus doing something to capture nyx

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Wow the thread being way to calm today. Then i remember i have two weeks left of vacations and i also don't wanna do shit then i remember we are gonna be blueballed till october and i want to laze even harder:( .
Also in the deus vs nyx its always a trap because the fight will always have deus cheating and it will never be a fight it always gonna be deus doing something to capture nyx
I can fix that calmness REAL quick son.

• Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes