DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
OOO that's RIGHT! I forgot about that :ROFLMAO:
Ya dick move but not unexpected from her playbook. I think she says that while she can't TEACH us anything anymore, and that joining H.E.R.O is probably for the best (via Cole chat); she was still going to try to keep us on our toes. lvl 1s & 2s are dogshit they ain't gonna hurt us. As for Cole it's clear he's the next challenge, either set up by W.W via Laurie beef (and cuntism) or by Ella to yet again further our growth. Remember the scenarios themselves are up to US to learn and grow from, she just throws them at us and hopes for the best. Maybe she got tired of us sitting at Lvl 2 (it WAS a long wait) and wanted to speed us up but by that point we were already on the move to 3.

On that hunting note, I'd be FAR more relaxed if we got rid of this FUCKIN goofy ass mortal weakness of electricity, fearing the next time someone whips out a goddamn taser. It's not even funny at this point. If we don't get rid of it by Lvl 4 but I can still not age, breath, sleep, or eat; imma be PISSED!
Yeah, but even Cole isn't a match anymore. The 4th and 3rd already told us we can beat him. Even Ella and Zara both told him he's afraid the MC would catch up after evolving. Basically, he's not really much of a challenge or test anymore. Our Heavy Armor and Regen counters him. We're likely too fast for him now as well.

That scene where he left instead of fighting us says it all because we know Cole doesn't listen to no one. He'll even ignore Ella, if she's not around. So him willingly leaving instead of trying to kill us, when he didn't want to leave during the Hex and Nico fight, shows that he actually isn't as confident anymore. It also shows that he's not as dumb as we thought.

Ella's test are actually pointless after we joined HERO. They're just there so she can be a pain in the ass pretty much. We can get enough training from within HERO itself and going around hunting monsters. Cole coming after us had no real purpose since we closed the gap before actually getting to fight him.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah, but even Cole isn't a match anymore. The 4th and 3rd already told us we can beat him. Even Ella and Zara both told him he's afraid the MC would catch up after evolving. Basically, he's not really much of a challenge or test anymore. Our Heavy Armor and Regen counters him. We're likely too fast for him now as well.

That scene where he left instead of fighting us says it all because we know Cole doesn't listen to no one. He'll even ignore Ella, if she's not around. So him willingly leaving instead of trying to kill us, when he didn't want to leave during the Hex and Nico fight, shows that he actually isn't as confident anymore. It also shows that he's not as dumb as we thought.

Ella's test are actually pointless after we joined HERO. They're just there so she can be a pain in the ass pretty much. We can get enough training from within HERO itself and going around hunting monsters. Cole coming after us had no real purpose since we closed the gap before actually getting to fight him.
I always did find that line odd...that we would win against Cole AND Charlie. We are lead to believe Cole is where the MC was at Lvl 2 for a while; in the precipice of evolving to Lvl 4 aka at his Lvl Prime. Charlie on the other hand is if I'm not mistaken definitely up there as well. So 2 Prime Lvl 3s vs 2 Evolution High Lvl 3s and 3 & a half. I'd agree with the 4th, we would win that fight...at that specific moment.

Now say we go up against them now, I doubt we'd actually win, armor or not. At this point the High has worn off, we aren't teamed up with our nearby equal ppl, and are essentially baby Lvl 3s. Cole on the other hand is a peak Lvl 3, and has the added benefit of not only heat (close to our fire weakness, hard to regen burns), but also is a Superhuman that was turned as a child, which we know are stronger than most in their Lvls due to LITERALLY growing up with their abilities; their bodies adapted with their powers. So I'd actually say Cole is far from being a lack of challenge, let alone Charlie; we already tried that shit WITH the added benefit of a sneak attack and STILL failed, I'd say Ella's little crew is still far from a non challenge, and Shen is Lvl 4 to boot, any of them could evolve at anytime.

Ella already indirectly gave us a scenario that we Evolved from, and while I agree with the H.E.R.O hunts being all we need now (plus we get paid), at the time before, H.E.R.O was holding us back. It was only when Ella was making a ruckus that we were deployed to what became our 3rd Evolution, via her kidnapping Deryl forcing our hand to push ourselves to eventually get him back; be that fighting to get to him or him fighting against us. We got the latter.

Reactions: mcmng

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Perhaps one of my greatest works yet...totally...

The war for the Necro-booty: A new challenger arisen

and we all know of brother Dipasimaan's gripping of necromater's cheek
View attachment 2886538

...the imp cannot tolerate anymore of this...the touching of what is hers shall not stand....
View attachment 2886539
Oooh I don't man...I've heard the Legends of the Imp and as crazy as I am I think she's got me beat in the physical violence department...Plus I'm a bit of a fan, wouldn't want to hurt my favorite cameo character let alone step on a brother's toes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I always did find that line odd...that we would win against Cole AND Charlie. We are lead to believe Cole is where the MC was at Lvl 2 for a while; in the precipice of evolving to Lvl 4 aka at his Lvl Prime. Charlie on the other hand is if I'm not mistaken definitely up there as well. So 2 Prime Lvl 3s vs 2 Evolution High Lvl 3s and 3 & a half. I'd agree with the 4th, we would win that fight...at that specific moment.

Now say we go up against them now, I doubt we'd actually win, armor or not. At this point the High has worn off, we aren't teamed up with our nearby equal ppl, and are essentially baby Lvl 3s. Cole on the other hand is a peak Lvl 3, and has the added benefit of not only heat (close to our fire weakness, hard to regen burns), but also is a Superhuman that was turned as a child, which we know are stronger than most in their Lvls due to LITERALLY growing up with their abilities; their bodies adapted with their powers. So I'd actually say Cole is far from being a lack of challenge, let alone Charlie; we already tried that shit WITH the added benefit of a sneak attack and STILL failed, I'd say Ella's little crew is still far from a non challenge, and Shen is Lvl 4 to boot, any of them could evolve at anytime.

Ella already indirectly gave us a scenario that we Evolved from, and while I agree with the H.E.R.O hunts being all we need now (plus we get paid), at the time before, H.E.R.O was holding us back. It was only when Ella was making a ruckus that we were deployed to what became our 3rd Evolution, via her kidnapping Deryl forcing our hand to push ourselves to eventually get him back; be that fighting to get to him or him fighting against us. We got the latter.
It wasn't in reference to Cole and Charlie together. It was only referring to Cole there.

The high doesn't really matter. It's about our power itself. Cole's heat or boiling power requires him to be up close for it to do a lot of damage. He exploded the MC's head but as you saw, MC trapped him with his tail and regenerated. Cole then boasted that he'll turn the MC into ashes with a single touch, which further indicates he needs close proximity for max potency. He says something similar with Nico too. Being up close when you're not a physical type is bad, especially with no huge level gap.

With all that in mind, if MC has the speed advantage, on top of now being strong enough to use his mantis mechanism with no recoil. He'll fuck Cole up pretty badly. Cole isn't a physical type so his body likely isn't all that durable. We saw with Charlie that MC ripped right through her body and while she used her power to escape that hit, Cole wouldn't be able to do the same.

That doesn't mean the MC is going to just beat Cole easily. It does mean Cole isn't going to be too much of a problem. MC's Heavy Armor with the Mantis Mechanism would do real damage while blocking some of Cole's power. He also has to worry about MC's tails now since they're much stronger than when he attacked him at Level 2. Cole could try to boil the MC but his bones can be made into diamonds now so he'll have to bring the heat if he wants to burst his spine and brain.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This is where I wholeheartedly disagree with you. That dead end that got interrupted by the 7th showed that the MC wasn't about to survive what was about to happen. I don't see how anyone can read that dialogue there and think he was about to come out alive. Especially when she straight up told the MC "she wanted to play with him a bit more" or that her telling him everything"wouldn't change his fate". That's not something you say to someone when you're taking them to an Apostle against their will.
No matter what Ella says and how she acts, the choice of what's going to happen is up to the Apostle.

If the Apostle doesn't already know about the double trait and the connection to the Eye, she learns all about it during MC's second evolution where he gets connected to the Eye and while still connected with his ancestors he reads Klaus memories. Does the Apostle kill him or do anything bad to him after that? No, she even offers help. Does Ella and pretty much everyone in the game know the whereabouts of MC? Yes.

The Apostles serve the Eye faithfully and the Eye is willing to give MC power and wait for him to grow for whatever reason. So why would that encounter be deadly for MC just because Ella talked about a sealed fate? Perhaps it would be difficult or even dangerous, but outright fatal? Unlikely.

I'm also not exactly sure why you're so sure Ella won't kill the MC when she has and will let him die on several occasions, even while knowing he has both traits. Unlike with Deryl, she hasn't given SIN or her students a no kill rule for MC. Hex and Cole tries to kill the MC once and Hex succeeded in dumping him in a monster realm in the 2nd. Aglaecwif straight up kills you if you say no to breeding. We also can't forget Ella herself kills you personally for killing Christie. You might say she was pissed but that shouldn't matter since she's so intelligent and wants a person with both traits, right? This is after Jake's final fight by the way. She didn't care about no dual traits and devoured him with her tentacles.

All of those events happened while Ella knows you have both traits so it's odd that you feel like she wouldn't off the MC for Jake, who she knows she can control and manipulate. Hell, for all we know, she only wants one Arbiter awake and not more than one.
Because it requires a precedent for me to think that Ella is hostile to MC that it still hasn't happened. I don't think that Ella would prefer MC over Jake, because Jake is both easier to manipulate and has a seemingly stronger power, but Jake has not yet demonstrated the double trait. So this comparison is completely pointless. If both had showcased the double trait, then I'd agree with you, althought at this point I doubt that Ella would even bother training MC at all.

Christie:
The better question is, If by the time Ella takes revenge for Christie, she knows about the double trait, then why doesn't she do anything similar to deadend3 regardless. Is it so hard for a level 5 to manhandle a level 2? There is also the training segment (the one with the earfuck), where she is shocked if you ask about her killing you.

As for why she kills you assuming that she know about the double trait? Because it's quite possible that MC's role is something that will allow Christie to thrive when things change. Without Christie, there is no point to any of it. Don't forget, MC's role is to make Ella's dreams come true (deadend2) and it's quite unlikely that her directive is aligned with her dreams because she is very dismissive, both as a young girl and during her fifth evolution.

Deadend3:
No matter what Ella says, if something is going to happen to MC, it will be the Apostle's decision. During the second evolution, if the Apostle didn't already know all about it, she sees that MC connects to the Eye and reads Klaus' memories while the post evolution connection is still active (the monster urges MC to devour Alice after MC reads Klaus memories). Does anything bad happen to MC since then? No. If anything, the monsters help MC.

Cole & Hex:
Jared outright says that Ella protects MC. The chances that Ella protects MC just from Jared are zero.
Cole has a lot of chances to kill MC but he doesn't take them. Cole knows of MC's powers and has seen him fight. Blowing up his head is hardly an intention to kill. Otherwise why would he go after the level 5 instead of just turning the level 2 into a boiled and bloody mess?
Hex only ever attacks MC once Ella is dead. First attack is when he dropped the dimension, second attack is during deadend39.
The only thing their behaviors prove is that they dislike MC. That has nothing to do with Ella and it's an indication that they don't recognize MC's role or why Ella wants to protect him.

Aglaecwif:
She is tasked with protecting the portal. MC has 2 options. Either kill her or accept the pact. The pact is given even if MC acts hateful towards monsters. If Aglaecwif killed him while he was trying to retreat, I'd agree with you. But killing him in self defense and while attempting to protect the portal isn't the same. Additionally Aglaecwif hates Ella.

You know what? I'll even level with you and say sure, she didn't kill the MC there in that dead end in her apartment. Sure, he somehow survived Ella's strike. That said, He definitely didn't survive beyond that scene and likely died when she got what she wanted. Which basically equals the same exact thing. MC was going to die no matter what. It doesn't matter if she didn't kill him there, he would've died later regardless because whatever she did was not good for the MC.
My idea about why MC doesn't survive regardless, has to do with the 7th, not the 4th. The 7th is after the 4th, Ella calls the 4th and 7th intercepts. I don't subscribe to the idea that whatever the MC would go through would kill him. It would be dangerous perhaps, but not outright fatal.

Seeing that scene for the first time without context makes it easy to think that MC is doomed no matter what. But we get A LOT of context after that, about MC's relationship with his monster parents. Unless we can prove that after the second evolution, something changed VERY drastically, then I just don't get why anyone would think that the Apostles are hostile to MC in any shape or form. Aside from the danger of monsterfication I don't see anything else here.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that the 4th would try to awaken MC's connection to the Eye, perhaps even force him to evolve which would be dangerous. But other than that? Absolutely nothing. The Eye would decide what is going to happen, and we have a fairly good grasp on how the Eye wants MC to progress.

Otherwise, after MC's second evolution where he finally shows his capabilities to the Apostles, he would be constantly on the run from them.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Back to preaching Ellaism I see. Gotta catch up dude, dogclapper numbers are growing by the hour, especially after your high priest Gtdead left the cult.

On whatever the hell is Ella's deal, isn't making the MC (or anybody else for that matter) completely clueless the goal here? I mean, gaslighting is one of the core tenets of Ellaism after all :KEK:
I was never the high priest. I am the lorekeeper and my main role is to write and review the script when the great prophet is indisposed. I follow the Great Schemer, the Good Sister and the Friend of Man aspects of our Lady, waiting patiently for her to ascent into a Variant and take her rightful place among the waifus. (Yes, wolfgirl would easily be #1. Just take a look at all the people simping for Valravn. Monster Shadow is going to completely destroy the competition)

My personal view on Ella is that she is no goddess. She is the Great Whore but she has no divinity whatsoever. She is the obstacle who will become the road. She is going to be MC's eternal plaything and she certainly has ALL the requirements for the position. Her asshole can be stretched for light years. However betraying our secrets to Langdon demoted the Great Whore to just a Stupid Bitch.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
On GOD brother! She's got some nice ass titties tho so I'd assume W.W will be a FUCKtard again with these goddamn angles...

Just ONE scene, that's all I ask. I'll join the Dogclappers completely, I'll burn Ella at the stake, I'll suck off necromater, ANYTHING! Just give me Yandere, or at the very least; A S S.
200w.gif
No thanks. A nice date first and we see how it goes of course most likely with my wife pegging you but i promise she will use lube maybe.....

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oooh I don't man...I've heard the Legends of the Imp and as crazy as I am I think she's got me beat in the physical violence department...Plus I'm a bit of a fan, wouldn't want to hurt my favorite cameo character let alone step on a brother's toes.
Mate she punched me in the balls. Snitched to my mom that i trowed her in the dog bed And took photos of me kneeling as my mom Chew my ear off for being childish. Then when i try to retire to my mancave with the little pride i had left she snitched again so i had to endure her mocking me the rest of the night boy she's evil i tell you. The hatefuck after i snapped was great i know i fell into her trap but doesn't matter had sex.
And why she finds it funny that i fear my mom well ... use this as reference but even worse because i'm not a breadstick
images (65).jpeg

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No matter what Ella says and how she acts, the choice of what's going to happen is up to the Apostle.

If the Apostle doesn't already know about the double trait and the connection to the Eye, she learns all about it during MC's second evolution where he gets connected to the Eye and while still connected with his ancestors he reads Klaus memories. Does the Apostle kill him or do anything bad to him after that? No, she even offers help. Does Ella and pretty much everyone in the game know the whereabouts of MC? Yes.

The Apostles serve the Eye faithfully and the Eye is willing to give MC power and wait for him to grow for whatever reason. So why would that encounter be deadly for MC just because Ella talked about a sealed fate? Perhaps it would be difficult or even dangerous, but outright fatal? Unlikely.

Because it requires a precedent for me to think that Ella is hostile to MC that it still hasn't happened. I don't think that Ella would prefer MC over Jake, because Jake is both easier to manipulate and has a seemingly stronger power, but Jake has not yet demonstrated the double trait. So this comparison is completely pointless. If both had showcased the double trait, then I'd agree with you, althought at this point I doubt that Ella would even bother training MC at all.

Christie:
The better question is, If by the time Ella takes revenge for Christie, she knows about the double trait, then why doesn't she do anything similar to deadend3 regardless. Is it so hard for a level 5 to manhandle a level 2? There is also the training segment (the one with the earfuck), where she is shocked if you ask about her killing you.

As for why she kills you assuming that she know about the double trait? Because it's quite possible that MC's role is something that will allow Christie to thrive when things change. Without Christie, there is no point to any of it. Don't forget, MC's role is to make Ella's dreams come true (deadend2) and it's quite unlikely that her directive is aligned with her dreams because she is very dismissive, both as a young girl and during her fifth evolution.

Deadend3:
No matter what Ella says, if something is going to happen to MC, it will be the Apostle's decision. During the second evolution, if the Apostle didn't already know all about it, she sees that MC connects to the Eye and reads Klaus' memories while the post evolution connection is still active (the monster urges MC to devour Alice after MC reads Klaus memories). Does anything bad happen to MC since then? No. If anything, the monsters help MC.

Cole & Hex:
Jared outright says that Ella protects MC. The chances that Ella protects MC just from Jared are zero.
Cole has a lot of chances to kill MC but he doesn't take them. Cole knows of MC's powers and has seen him fight. Blowing up his head is hardly an intention to kill. Otherwise why would he go after the level 5 instead of just turning the level 2 into a boiled and bloody mess?
Hex only ever attacks MC once Ella is dead. First attack is when he dropped the dimension, second attack is during deadend39.
The only thing their behaviors prove is that they dislike MC. That has nothing to do with Ella and it's an indication that they don't recognize MC's role or why Ella wants to protect him.

Aglaecwif:
She is tasked with protecting the portal. MC has 2 options. Either kill her or accept the pact. The pact is given even if MC acts hateful towards monsters. If Aglaecwif killed him while he was trying to retreat, I'd agree with you. But killing him in self defense and while attempting to protect the portal isn't the same. Additionally Aglaecwif hates Ella.

My idea about why MC doesn't survive regardless, has to do with the 7th, not the 4th. The 7th is after the 4th, Ella calls the 4th and 7th intercepts. I don't subscribe to the idea that whatever the MC would go through would kill him. It would be dangerous perhaps, but not outright fatal.

Seeing that scene for the first time without context makes it easy to think that MC is doomed no matter what. But we get A LOT of context after that, about MC's relationship with his monster parents. Unless we can prove that after the second evolution, something changed VERY drastically, then I just don't get why anyone would think that the Apostles are hostile to MC in any shape or form. Aside from the danger of monsterfication I don't see anything else here.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that the 4th would try to awaken MC's connection to the Eye, perhaps even force him to evolve which would be dangerous. But other than that? Absolutely nothing. The Eye would decide what is going to happen, and we have a fairly good grasp on how the Eye wants MC to progress.

Otherwise, after MC's second evolution where he finally shows his capabilities to the Apostles, he would be constantly on the run from them.
Sure sure. I disagree with some bits here and there. I won't tell you which ones because I rather keep you guessing and I'm too lazy to type out stuff I probably addressed in my several posts already on this subject.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Perhaps one of my greatest works yet...totally...

The war for the Necro-booty: A new challenger arisen

and we all know of brother Dipasimaan's gripping of necromater's cheek
View attachment 2886538

...the imp cannot tolerate anymore of this...the touching of what is hers shall not stand....
View attachment 2886539
Necromaterwithhiswife.jpg
Man c'mon I'm really hoping that the imp doesn't find me and here you are fueling her anger

What did I do to you for you to sell me to necromater's wife?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

Hey all, just wanted to let you know how things are going.
On whether or not next update is gonna be long or short, I'm leaning towards it being longer than usual, but not to the scale of the update that ended the Deryl arc. It'll sorta be in between that length and last update's length, at least that's what I'm feeling now, I may change my mind later. There's a certain point in the story I want to just reach, so the update feels like it has some meaningful progression along the plot, the only question how far I want to go into that point, if I want to leave this update at the start of that point, or the end of it. We'll see as we progress forward.
Anyway, that's it. See you next time.
Here's what the O Great WW posted just this morning for everyone who didn't see it

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2887568
Man c'mon I'm really hoping that the imp doesn't find me and here you are fueling her anger

What did I do to you for you to sell me to necromater's wife?
Worry not she is busy with the family. And also snitching to my mom my bad behavior Lady has no pride.
It's not like she keeps a list that she will tend as soon as she is free........ oh well at worst you will get cured of your love for yandere and goths :)

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Worry not she is busy with the family. And also snitching to my mom my bad behavior Lady has no pride.
It's not like she keeps a list that she will tend as soon as she is free........ oh well at worst you will get cured of your love for yandere and goths :)
holdon.jpg
saitamashocked.jpeg
My comrades, I don't know when or how but I will probably encounter Ella irl
Please wish me luck:HideThePain:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Here's what the O Great WW posted just this morning for everyone who didn't see it
Thanks for the update.
I'm happy that WW does what feels most natural for the story. It helps with consistency.

Sure sure. I disagree with some bits here and there. I won't tell you which ones because I rather keep you guessing and I'm too lazy to type out stuff I probably addressed in my several posts already on this subject.
It's ok, I can make do.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Okay so while we are waiting for the Long Update (which I'm all for), I want us all to put our thinking caps on for a bit.

I feel like this is a detail overlooked by most people. This is the line in particular:
Screenshot_20230829-063948-163~2.png
Keywords; "the first moment I saw you." "From your parents," "to your scars..."

So we know that Ella was MIA for a year and in that time frame all but confirmed got her powers and lost her parents. Most likely homeless for a time, explaining why she has a soft spot for the orphans (being one herself at a time). We also know while different in age, the MC ALSO went MIA or in this case RAN AWAY from home but this was DUE to his mother's death, albeit a little time after it, for a couple of months/a month (can't remember).

It's possible they met during that time as per the familiarity found in her Memories via the sheets:
Screenshot_20230829-065733-804.png
Screenshot_20230829-065804-830.png
I'm assuming on that last line the us is referring to the homeless men? That the MC mentions took care of him (too lazy to find the line).

Now that begs the question...how did we forget her, and more importantly...how does she know our parents?!

Our Dad? Sure, MAYBE she knows who he is via just stalking us, though I doubt it with how much even WE never see our Dad. But more importantly, how does she know our Mom so well that she sees it as a similarity to herself???

As far as we know even to ourselves our recollection of her is hazy if not suppressed by some deep internal or external force so...how is she so sure of her when even we aren't ourselves?

If we truly DID meet up with her during the gaps in our disappearances and that was AFTER our Mother's death, there is literally NO way of her knowing who she is to the point of familiarity. Unless...she knew us further back than we originally thought?

Keep in mind Ella DOES NOT have the Memory Trait. She wouldn't be able to dig in our heads let alone make us forget about her sooo, what gives? Before anyone says she just had the 3rd do it keep in mind:
A. She doesn't command them.
and
B. We didn't have our powers at the time anyways, therefore we didn't have their interests either.
MAYBE she shapeshifted into a homeless man at the camp we stayed at so we didn't recognize her as her; but that still doesn't explain the Mother thing.

Anyway thoughts? Am I looking TOO into it? Or like all things with Ella; is it something much deeper...

Edit: A little sidenote I also find odd is...why did Ella experiment with shapeshifting in front of her Professor in Highschool? She already had her power for 2-3 years by this point so...what was that all about? Or am I forgetting/missing something...

Last edited:

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
For now.

The MC could get creative with it and make his liquid hard to detect or have his entire body (while as a liquid) have poison or whatever other nasty things he can think of...oh god the very thought of him killing someone from the inside is terrifying...lets fucking do it!
Oh! maybe he could do something similar to Megumi Fushiguro's ( season 1 jujutsu kaisen ) incomplete domain expansion with his liquid! That would be amazing! using all his abilities at once to crowd control or overwhelm!!

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes