Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Baldur's Gate 3. A turn based cRPG that follows the 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons ruleset. If you have played any of Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Pillars of Eternity, Pathfinder Kingmaker/Wrath of the Righteous, Divinity OS/OS2, Wasteland, Dragon Age etc, you should be familiar with the style.
Oh, right, you guys have talked about it quite a bit lately. It's not on F95zone tho right? At least I can't find it.

Know what would be funny? the chick being Mía superhuman form XD
Damn. would be nice. but it'd mean less enemies to eat so I don't want that.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So i made quesaritos for dinner now my wife and her sisters are mad at me because "it's to much fat" they ate 3 each :cautious: don't you love the skill women have to make everything not her fault? Also don't call my dog fat :) yes i'm a cruel asshole and i love my dog

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Sooo just like Prototype:WeSmart:
The necromorph virus is better you can't control the psyco wave people will start Killing each other before they know what's what the blacklight virus spread can be slowed or wipe out if you Nuke the zone same thing with the withelight that is more of a drug in gas form but the necromorph ha good luck earth went to shit way to fast

Reactions: Dipasimaan

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Shitttt if we wanna go into war crime land MC could attain some white phosphorus or if he can figure out how to be in a gaseous like state some mustard gas.
If you don't want to bother with the fancy stuff he could just imitate something from nature and relatively simple like Castor Beans or White Snakeroot or any manner of others or if you wanted to be a complete cunt you could begin blending it with natural venoms and toxins from animals and essentially turn it into a walking biohazard. A multistrain poison archetype probably would be stupidly OP.

Even if an opponent's physiology grants them resistance or even outright immunity to one spectrum of it, there are potentially dozens to hundreds more facets of it. Admittedly though with the MC's ability to create materials and substances always improving there could be a chance in the future where they could outright start replacing their poisons and venoms with shit like Sarin gas.

MC has a lot of potential in this vein that hasn't really been touched much since Klaus(I laughed so hard on that dead end where you zap his ass with the jellyfish venom)

Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
If you don't want to bother with the fancy stuff he could just imitate something from nature and relatively simple like Castor Beans or White Snakeroot or any manner of others or if you wanted to be a complete cunt you could begin blending it with natural venoms and toxins from animals and essentially turn it into a walking biohazard. A multistrain poison archetype probably would be stupidly OP.

Even if an opponent's physiology grants them resistance or even outright immunity to one spectrum of it, there are potentially dozens to hundreds more facets of it. Admittedly though with the MC's ability to create materials and substances always improving there could be a chance in the future where they could outright start replacing their poisons and venoms with shit like Sarin gas.

MC has a lot of potential in this vein that hasn't really been touched much since Klaus(I laughed so hard on that dead end where you zap his ass with the jellyfish venom)
Nurgle-daemon-plaguebearers.jpg
DS_Salvage_Necromorphs.jpg
Papá Nurgle way IT's the right way we break their.mind bodies and hope and we also make a garden as we spread our seeds
DaysofNurgle-Day7-Thumb6hds.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Wait what ass zap end and how do you get it ?

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Wait what ass zap end and how do you get it ?
Its one of the dead ends in the Klaus fight, I don't recall exactly what you do to get it though. Been a while since I played through any of the early game, it was funny though watching his smug ass fall over and go into a seizure from the jellyfish toxins though.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Its one of the dead ends in the Klaus fight, I don't recall exactly what you do to get it though. Been a while since I played through any of the early game, it was funny though watching his smug ass fall over and go into a seizure from the jellyfish toxins though.
now-attention.gif

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Dogstapo unknown base - Project Bussy Breaker
In preparation for the next great blueball Waifu war the dogclapper cult has been hard at work on various projects to give them the edge over the other factions...one such project is Project Bussy Breaker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dogstapo captured a..as they crudely put it "A Hills have eyes mother fucker" and have...dubbed it the "Goblin" and have been utilizing it to break in bussies.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm back. I spent some quality time with the fam. Watched the movie Jumper over again with them. I honestly forgot how good that movie was. It surprisingly holds up today. It made me an even bigger simp for Nico though. Now I really want like a montage of how she first received powers and her randomly teleporting all over the universe and the monster realm. I'm also curious if she has a hideout in case shit goes left or if she wants to leave HERO. Like an abandoned dimension created by an M-33 that she killed previously.

That's probably what's going to happen after Hex is killed. Those dimensions he created will probably just be left there and she can possibly tap into it. It's like how MC can't create mental links from a distance yet but he can hijack one that's already set up. Nico can probably sync her rings with the abandoned dimensions for her own personal use.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Dogstapo unknown base - Project Bussy Breaker
In preparation for the next great blueball Waifu war the dogclapper cult has been hard at work on various projects to give them the edge over the other factions...one such project is Project Bussy Breaker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dogstapo captured a..as they crudely put it "A Hills have eyes mother fucker" and have...dubbed it the "Goblin" and have been utilizing it to break in bussies.
tenacious-d-fuck (1).gif
What in the actual fuck.
baldurs-gate-3-squirrel.gif

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm back. I spent some quality time with the fam. Watched the movie Jumper over again with them. I honestly forgot how good that movie was. It surprisingly holds up today. It made me an even bigger simp for Nico though. Now I really want like a montage of how she first received powers and her randomly teleporting all over the universe and the monster realm. I'm also curious if she has a hideout in case shit goes left or if she wants to leave HERO. Like an abandoned dimension created by an M-33 that she killed previously.

That's probably what's going to happen after Hex is killed. Those dimensions he created will probably just be left there and she can possibly tap into it. It's like how MC can't create mental links from a distance yet but he can hijack one that's already set up. Nico can probably sync her rings with the abandoned dimensions for her own personal use.
Meh. I liked it but that didn't made a Sequel was a let down

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I have so many other fucked up projects that make this one look tame brother Necro.
images (1).png
XD
Well i will see how it goes tomorrow i'm tired as fuck. Had to Carry my nieces all day then when i think i can rest at last had to Carry my wife to bed because she was tired..... but first i put her on my dog's bed because i couldn't resist XD she fits lol. She got angry and punched me in the nuts i'm sleeping in the mancave tonight not because she said so but because i fear her vendetta :confused:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes