DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2912934

Just kidding, Nico is clearly our simp, the ways she was all happy about telling everyone how Mc beat an A rank... she can't fool me, she is begging for some tentacle love.
But now i'm thinking, does HERO think that we are walking into a trap ?, Ella was definitly waiting for the battle of the diamonds, she even sent monsters to attack cities across the world during the fight, but now do we have clues that they are wainting for trouble ?
Also i don't think Nico had the intention to save Mc when she fought Hex, Hex decided to flee with the guys from SIN after Nico hurt them pretty hard, at least that's how i understood, funny how Hex is more of a team player than bitch Cole.
As for how stronger she is now, i dunno, we don't really know how the powers increase in lvl 5's work, but maybe at least is enough to spare Mc one portal.
Nothing says simp like having MC falling from the sky and Nico teleporting you into her arms. Holding you until you recover on your own. Nico didn't even help Clark when he fell over. I might be a bit delusional on the allegations but come on man, she's doing a lot for the MC. :KEK:

Anyway, Langy implied that he'll be seeing the MC soon. They definitely know HERO is going to try something at the initiation and HERO likely knows too. This is probably a trap Ella laid out in advance for the MC. To get him under Charlie's Oath and Zara's Mark at the same time. Like, they're not stupid, they know Nate has twin daughters and they're friends with the MC. Not to mention, if Ella went ahead and told all of the MC's secrets in great detail, why would she hold back on his connection to Amber and Liz? So yeah, I think they know he's coming and that's likely when they'll grab the twins too.

As for Nico, she was already nearly stronger than Hex. From what I recall, Level 5's power increase passively and at a much higher rate. If months went by, she should be a bit above Hex in power now. That doesn't mean she'll beat him quick and easy. It just means she can likely use 4 of her rings now, instead of 5 like last time.

Jumping back because I'm all over the place. Sure, Nico came because they were talking shit about HERO but the cameras stopped rolling before she showed up. She didn't have a reason to come on time. Also, Nico stops beating Hex to one shot Cole before he used his powers on the MC again. She had no reason to do it but she did before the MC could even do anything. Maybe she was repaying the favor for the MC stopping Cole from getting to her? Possibly, but it's easier to call her a simp(even though MC simped first there).

If two people are openly simping for each other, is it really simping anymore..... Nico is ready and hopefully I am next update. Cosmic fuck scene let's go!!!!! :oops:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Brother necromater's booty is at risk fr
View attachment 2913031
Bro all caked up and shit...stuntin on us and makin it irresistible asf fr

The bad endin finna happen for sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fd34c839ca517c648d3290d930fac18e.jpg
My wife says i'm more like this minus the ink i don't who that is and im not looking for it either i learned my lesson of my wife Korean weebtoon taste

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes