Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Since it's in Hex Dimension, I wouldn't be surprised if there was plenty of threats above Level 2 on SINs side. Ella had several A-Ranks on her side during the Battle of Diamonds. While the new recruits might be Level 1 and 2, this will clearly be different. Especially since the high ranking members of SIN will be there and they're probably prepared for an infiltration this time.

As for Nico, she already gave up her chance to kill Hex once, when she saved the MC. This was also months ago now. Level 5s grow in power passively. If she was already equal to nearly stronger than Hex months ago, she's well above it now. Especially after she fought Ella. She, like HERO, started to rapidly improve themselves now. For example, the new PP increase serum that Nyx gave MC and so on.

So I think she'll assist the MC some if they're cool with each other. Probably teleport him out of the way if he's in serious danger, lend a portal or even teleport monsters and superhumans out of his path. We'll likely fight Cole by ourselves, regardless of her being on our side or not.

Also, hey we're not Nico's simps, she's our simp! Everyone knows Nico is selfish but she came to save the MC on time. Copied his "hold them down for me" comment and even gave him an A-Rank kill after she injured it herself. Who's being the simp for who here? Once she calls us by our real name, she's done. She can't beat the simp allegations anymore because she said she wouldn't bother learning our real name since we'll be dead within a year. :cool:
7ye7bw.jpg

Just kidding, Nico is clearly our simp, the ways she was all happy about telling everyone how Mc beat an A rank... she can't fool me, she is begging for some tentacle love.
But now i'm thinking, does HERO think that we are walking into a trap ?, Ella was definitly waiting for the battle of the diamonds, she even sent monsters to attack cities across the world during the fight, but now do we have clues that they are wainting for trouble ?
Also i don't think Nico had the intention to save Mc when she fought Hex, Hex decided to flee with the guys from SIN after Nico hurt them pretty hard, at least that's how i understood, funny how Hex is more of a team player than bitch Cole.
As for how stronger she is now, i dunno, we don't really know how the powers increase in lvl 5's work, but maybe at least is enough to spare Mc one portal.

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: wrath of the mods.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads)
- Bailey by the sea
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
I vs V ( no joke don't ask on drugs i'm sure XD )
-all calm on the waifu front
-pimping ain't Easy ( the cuckqueen and the snake bitch)
- the chameleon mod and the lost pages
- Woofserk ( The hidden daggers parley)

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
But now i'm thinking, does HERO think that we are walking into a trap ?, Ella was definitly waiting for the battle of the diamonds, she even sent monsters to attack cities across the world during the fight, but now do we have clues that they are wainting for trouble ?
Honestly they have to expect something although with Ella 'dead' and I imagine Hex recovering perhaps they think MC will be fine or its just because they are still lookin through the info SIN has so they dont know wt they all have just yet.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes