Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Your hour temp truce is over...time for the demolishing....

So 'Bruce' or is it really...Brucelina
Yeah thats right the boys in the Dogstapo know your dirty little secret...we know you're secretly a clapper in disguise...not only that you like roleplaying as a Dog! You are simply like those weirdo politicians who bash the gays but are secretly gay themselves...take a look at exhibit #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's right...we know all about the little 'games' you and Ol Tricky Dick were doing together...see Exhibit #2 for more!

Lady Shadow and her majesty Mommy 4th would never use their god given right to the 2nd amendment against I, a loyalist to their cause!

My love for Lady Shadow transcends most things and we spend a great amount of time together!
View attachment 2912585
As you can see here I am gripping her beautiful cheek and she allows me to do so because her most faithful has been granted such a boon!

Claudia...that stupid BETA Bitch can't even dream of going against the dogclappers...her faction is gone and her mind and body broken in like the traitorous bitch she is...although we aren't completely cruel...we give her 'walks' as rewards for being a good little BETA Bitch
She is totally at peace with her new life and is happy...very happy!

As for Alice...we have plans for her...oh...your curious about what kind? The boys in the Dogstapo have cooked up alllll sorts of...amazing things to ensure the traitor Waifus are broken and purged...take a gander at the future of Alice:

And necromater its not my fault your doublecheeked up my brother in mommy...a lot of our brothers and sisters here want a taste of that Necroussy and sadly for the Imp the numbers just keep growing and growing...
This ain't it dragging Alice smh first Claudia bro really is rabid ,shadow gave you a bite because you were tweaking she doesn't want you bro she a old doggie she needs rest.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
So what is the Shopkeeper? He is not a monster, not a human or superhuman, his memories can't be scanned.
I have three versions.
1) He is someone else's manifestation of power, proxy body or a familiar.
2) He is a materialised form of force of nature maybe from beyond human world. Like elementals/spirits in typical fantasy or False Hydra from d&d.
3) Won't spoil it. Go and read Billy Bat if you're interested. And if you already read it then you know what i am talking about.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This ain't it dragging Alice smh first Claudia bro really is rabid ,shadow gave you a bite because you were tweaking she doesn't want you bro she a old doggie she needs rest.
Shadow would never bite her most devout...unless it was for...some naughty time :devilish:

Claudia deserves everything she is getting for being a traitor waifu during the great truth reveal!
Purity Tests.jpg
And Alice and her faction has always been the enemy of the dogclappers and we shall ensure their defeat!
View attachment 2912689

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Shadow would never bite her most devout...unless it was for...some naughty time :devilish:
View attachment 2912692

Claudia deserves everything she is getting for being a traitor waifu during the great truth reveal!
View attachment 2912694
And Alice and her faction has always been the enemy of the dogclappers and we shall ensure their defeat!
View attachment 2912689
Meh you never getting to fuck the dog and even if you will it will be one lousy fuck somehow Alice always gonna be the main girl .

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So what is the Shopkeeper? He is not a monster, not a human or superhuman, his memories can't be scanned.
I have three versions.
2) He is a materialised form of force of nature maybe from beyond human world. Like elementals/spirits in typical fantasy or False Hydra from d&d.
3) Won't spoil it. Go and read Billy Bat if you're interested. And if you already read it then you know what i am talking about.
Going with #2 cause it just sounds cooler to me...it'd explain how he has all these monster parts from other places and da like too.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Meh you never getting to fuck the dog and even if you will it will be one lousy fuck somehow Alice always gonna be the main girl .
Alice is the false hope and shall be forgotten one the great sage Weird brings in someone better such as the innocent one...Mia or the Spying harlot known as Ella as proper romance choices...Shadow shall always be proper best girl tho...the Sage shall do the right thing I know it in my heart of hearts!
12332.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Alice is the false hope and shall be forgotten one the great sage Weird brings in someone better such as the innocent one...Mia or the Spying harlot known as Ella as proper romance choices...Shadow shall always be proper best girl tho...the Sage shall do the right thing I know it in my heart of hearts!
Shadow will forsee Alice's future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
You are this fr also never happening sorry to say WW loves Alice how do I know that checking his Twitter or X or whatever it is now Alice is literally the type of chicks he likes as for the Poor doggie you are trying to fuck I feel bad for her she needs protection from a you may the great sage WW keeps protecting her(now imma dip I have classes in 4 hours and I haven't slept till now)

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are this fr also never happening sorry to say WW loves Alice how do I know that checking his Twitter or X or whatever it is now Alice is literally the type of chicks he likes as for the Poor doggie you are trying to fuck I feel bad for her she needs protection from a you may the great sage WW keeps protecting her(now imma dip I have classes in 4 hours and I haven't slept till now)
My brother in mommy, simply have faith that Weird shall grant the best girl her time to shine...Shadow of course! If we can't get some sweeeeet shadow loving then hopefully we can get some Mommy 4th lovin...I can already see the ritual posts that brother DrakoGhoul is going to make...fucking imagine if Weird threw in Danica and Nico...brother Drako's room would be like an early White Christmas fr fr.

Drako if such a scene happened:
F4ZaGElXQAAI-3t.jpg

But at any rate my love for Shadow transcends anyone's love for the inferior Alice...the weakfu if you will...that sweet...tender...dogpussy will be mine! Yeah she's old...but once we relight the fire in that hound she'll be good to go!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Your hour temp truce is over...time for the demolishing....

So 'Bruce' or is it really...Brucelina
Yeah thats right the boys in the Dogstapo know your dirty little secret...we know you're secretly a clapper in disguise...not only that you like roleplaying as a Dog! You are simply like those weirdo politicians who bash the gays but are secretly gay themselves...take a look at exhibit #1
Yeah that's right...we know all about the little 'games' you and Ol Tricky Dick were doing together...see Exhibit #2 for more!

Lady Shadow and her majesty Mommy 4th would never use their god given right to the 2nd amendment against I, a loyalist to their cause!

My love for Lady Shadow transcends most things and we spend a great amount of time together!
View attachment 2912585
As you can see here I am gripping her beautiful cheek and she allows me to do so because her most faithful has been granted such a boon!

Claudia...that stupid BETA Bitch can't even dream of going against the dogclappers...her faction is gone and her mind and body broken in like the traitorous bitch she is...although we aren't completely cruel...we give her 'walks' as rewards for being a good little BETA Bitch
She is totally at peace with her new life and is happy...very happy!

As for Alice...we have plans for her...oh...your curious about what kind? The boys in the Dogstapo have cooked up alllll sorts of...amazing things to ensure the traitor Waifus are broken and purged...take a gander at the future of Alice:

And necromater its not my fault your doublecheeked up my brother in mommy...a lot of our brothers and sisters here want a taste of that Necroussy and sadly for the Imp the numbers just keep growing and growing...
Meh
5l3fc1nxthmb1.jpg
XD

So i picked up the imp for lunch at her work took me to an italian café. But i knew something was off on the route she just wanted to show off in front of her feminist co workers that didn't believed she was married. Boy the imp is evil and i mean danica lvl or maybe nico yeah more like nico.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I have three versions.
MMM shopkeep is a Tricky one we know he is a deal maker and a dangerous one because he can murder our ass with just a verbal deal
- devil not likely he makes people happy devil are dicks.
-djinn also dicks and and sometimes rapey
-Aeon a rock has more personality and kind of divas so no.
- hag i know but hags are female you say they can shapeshift don't forget also ultra mega sadistic cunts so no.
-demon to weak.
-Fey more likely Deal makers and know pranksters not really evil just childish.
- deity hah here is the deal do what i ask and i don't smite you if i'm in a good mood.
-azatha don't get fooled they are agents of chaos neither good nor evil they love to raise against the machine XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:KEK: I only left for a few hours and it already went left in here.

Oh yeah. Another thing about the next update, in terms of Nico and MC teaming up. If you don't fight the Asura, MC won't learn how to use her rings properly. Though he could adapt to it like he did in the Asura fight, that could also lead to him failing if they do fight together next update.

MC and Nico spent three hours together. Her adjusting her rings for him and MC getting the hang of it. You can say that this was a potential glimpse into the next update. In terms of them fighting together. But if the MC turned her down, this will get ugly. If they run into trouble, MC is going to be fucking up and since Nico is already pissed at him, she's going to purposely fuck him up a bit. Since she doesn't trust the MC, she'll be fighting selfishly, while the MC will likely have to fend for himself, mostly.

So on top of the PP and Nico stat lost, the MC would also be too incompetent with her rings. This is under the assumption that a fight will happen in Hex Dimension. Knowing the MC, shit will go left. Nico's going to pop in to get him but that doesn't mean it won't spiral out of control. She's a single Level 5 and there's probably going to be a few S-Rank Monsters there besides Hex. Especially after the Battle of Diamonds.

If it wasn't obvious, I'm looking forward to next update more and more just from these possibilities alone.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
As much as I like to play detective, there are 3 things that I hate touching. Deus, Gods and Shopkeep.

A small summary of clues on Shopkeep
1) He has at least 2 shops that he runs himself.
2) MC's memory powers don't work on him (and he also knows about them and exactly how MC uses them).
3) He can divine information like he does with the twins and he seems to be able to forsee events.
4) He has things that are out of this world, and he is well versed in them.
5) He seemingly has a supernatural power relating to deals and breaking a deal with him may cause instant death.
6) According to him he isn't a superhuman or a monster.
7) His and Charlie's powers sound similar so he probably has the ability to infect or grand powers in some other way.

So what do we have that fits the bill but isn't a superhuman or a monster?
These are the entities mentioned in the game:
Human / Humans don't have powers, so this one is out.
Althuman / Possibly, although doesn't sound like the ones from the memories.
Superhuman / He claims to not be one. Although he would be a Superalthuman if such a thing makes sense.
Monster / He claims not to be one.
Apostle / Possible? but very uncharacteristic behavior.
Arbiter / Highly unlikely.
Undines / Don't exactly know what they are but they sound like monster factions to me.
Strength Eaters / Same as undines.
Gods (Great Sea, Lord of the Dark, Outer Twins) / Possible, Aglaecwif says that only Outer Twins are true gods, so the others could just be very powerful beings that are neither true gods, nor monsters.

FIltering out the possibles list for clarity from more likely to less likely:
God (of the lesser kind)
Althuman / Superalthuman
Apostle

Lastly, another option which has a lot of merit:
Aglaecwif said:
Female "I'd have it in my hand already, but the fiend who gave it to you seems to have decided I can't take it without your permission."
This could be angry talk, or fiends could actually be a type of beings, not unlike what we consider devils/demons and the like.

So to summarize:
I think he is either a lesser god or a fiend but I leave open the possibility that he is an Apostle avatar or an althuman "spawn" that is uncharacteristically strong.

I won't bother going further into it. There just isn't enough info available.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
MMM shopkeep is a Tricky one we know he is a deal maker and a dangerous one because he can murder our ass with just a verbal deal
- devil not likely he makes people happy devil are dicks
-djinn also dicks and and sometimes rapey
-Aeon a rock has more personality and kind of divas so no
- hag i know but hags are female you say they can shapeshift don't forget also ultra mega sadistic cunts so no
-demon to weak
-Fey more likely Deal makers and know pranksters not really evil just childish
- deity hah here is the deal dowhat i ask and i don't smite you if i'm in a good mood
-azatha don't get fooled they are agents of chaos neither good nor evil they love to raise against the machine XD
That guy is such a fucking wild card, he knows about monsters to the point of selling their parts, he knows about Mc's powers to the point of telling him not to sneak a tentacle to read his mind, he says that he is not a monster or superhuman, wtf.
Honestly i AM inclined to believe he IS a demon, a supernatural magical creature, or some kind of magical user.
By the way did the story mention if shopkeep knew Mc's parents ?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
:KEK: I only left for a few hours and it already went left in here.

Oh yeah. Another thing about the next update, in terms of Nico and MC teaming up. If you don't fight the Asura, MC won't learn how to use her rings properly. Though he could adapt to it like he did in the Asura fight, that could also lead to him failing if they do fight together next update.

MC and Nico spent three hours together. Her adjusting her rings for him and MC getting the hang of it. You can say that this was a potential glimpse into the next update. In terms of them fighting together. But if the MC turned her down, this will get ugly. If they run into trouble, MC is going to be fucking up and since Nico is already pissed at him, she's going to purposely fuck him up a bit. Since she doesn't trust the MC, she'll be fighting selfishly, while the MC will likely have to fend for himself, mostly.

So on top of the PP and Nico stat lost, the MC would also be too incompetent with her rings. This is under the assumption that a fight will happen in Hex Dimension. Knowing the MC, shit will go left. Nico's going to pop in to get him but that doesn't mean it won't spiral out of control. She's a single Level 5 and there's probably going to be a few S-Rank Monsters there besides Hex. Especially after the Battle of Diamonds.

If it wasn't obvious, I'm looking forward to next update more and more just from these possibilities alone.
Shit went so left that ended right. The mods are watching us now we grew to that point. Look we have our own versión of H.E.R.O vs the people XD also syther failed war we are way past the waifu wars now the wars are of threads for best game or the discord because fuck them

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My brother in mommy, simply have faith that Weird shall grant the best girl her time to shine...Shadow of course! If we can't get some sweeeeet shadow loving then hopefully we can get some Mommy 4th lovin...I can already see the ritual posts that brother DrakoGhoul is going to make...fucking imagine if Weird threw in Danica and Nico...brother Drako's room would be like an early White Christmas fr fr.

Drako if such a scene happened:
View attachment 2912734

But at any rate my love for Shadow transcends anyone's love for the inferior Alice...the weakfu if you will...that sweet...tender...dogpussy will be mine! Yeah she's old...but once we relight the fire in that hound she'll be good to go!
To be honest, all I need is a tentacle hug from Mommy. Have her patting my head and telling me I'm a good Spawn is enough. All while having Uncle 3rd nodding his head on the side in agreement while Ella sulks about not being perfect.

Someone should make the pool meme with 4th and 3rd holding MC up while Ella is drowning :KEK:. Have Aglaecwif at the bottom because Mommy obviously forgot about her for some reason.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes