Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah, but I am taking into account the raw fighting experience those 2 have. Plus, Alice has great agility while I am pretty sure Michael can tank some hits, or at least trade fatal ones for non fatal ones, while retaliating right away. I just don't see those 2 make dumb slipups against our guy, otherwise I would agree with you. (Edit: forgot we were actually winning against Klaus for a while).
Mc was winning before klaus used that temporary monsterfication serum or whatever that was just Lvl vs Lvl 1 we were beating his ass if you had enough skill (atleast 6 skill )by that point in game .

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For a while I thought Charlie was MC's younger sister that he doesn't remember (also explains why the shopkeep keeps calling him Charlie) for some reason but apparently her brother is locked up inside the HERO base and being kept alive as a lab rat or something? So that theory's dead in the water.

Another theory I have is MC's mom was either a monster or a superhuman as well (who happened to be fertile) and that's why mc is super compatible with the powers or something.
Her brother was always Oscar. It was hinted at during his fight with Michael and Charlie's own flashback with Ella. Back then, when this was all happening with Charlie, there was still some room for people who thought it was the MC but after Oscar's card came out, those were completely killed. Since they have the same last name and their flashbacks complete each other. It pretty much killed that whole theory with MC and Charlie being related.

I don't want to rub it in but I pretty much told everyone that at the time that it was likely Oscar. His scenes lined up too perfectly with Charlie's.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, forgot we actually punched through Klaus's shield pre evolution. How? no clue, at the time I was left with the impresion that no pure physical hit should go through that purple shield, but wtv.
You guys are convincing me on Mc vs Alice, but I stand by Mc against Michael, as WW wrote Michael as an omnipotent battlefield god (I feel like I am not even exagerating)so again, I just dont see Michael making a bad fuckup. As for range, the mc has to use his body to attack and any parts he gets close to Michael would get heavily iradiated near instant, and mc, at the time, had no ability to make his skin concrete, so no escaping that. He is not throwing blows agains Michael for free, is my point. So I default to: who runs out of energy/mass first (kind of like mc vs ...wtf, what was our best friends name???...anyway, vs him, a war of atrition where they just end up in bitchslapping each other).

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
THIS. I remember the fucking fright Klaus had when seeing MC beginning to evolve he was begging Alice to help him kill evolvin MC which obviously she didn't do. This means Klaus lacked the strength to do it alone.

Mind you, Klaus says something...he said he saw this happen before which implies he has killed Superhuman who were in the process of evolving and I'll assume he did this alone without Danica or Oscar helping which means he was too exhausted to do it by himself (hence him needing Alice).
I didn't get the sense that he has killed an evolving superhuman. I think he just saw a superhuman monsterfy and he barely managed to survive or something.

Technically if MC monsterfied, he would get a similar power up that Klaus got, since he was monsterfied too. I'm fairly sure that Klaus knew very well at this point, that no matter if MC monsterfies or evolves, it's light's out for him. So he played the monsterfication card anyway.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
THIS. I remember the fucking fright Klaus had when seeing MC beginning to evolve he was begging Alice to help him kill evolvin MC which obviously she didn't do. This means Klaus lacked the strength to do it alone.

Mind you, Klaus says something...he said he saw this happen before which implies he has killed Superhuman who were in the process of evolving and I'll assume he did this alone without Danica or Oscar helping which means he was too exhausted to do it by himself (hence him needing Alice).
To be frank, Klaus should've never been that much trouble for the MC. The gap in their stats weren't even that huge. Klaus had like 17 PP and 9 Skill before the serum. MC realistically should've been a major problem for him.

After the serum, it probably only pushed Klaus like 5 PP, 10 max. So a full evolution by MC, which increased our PP by 20, was obviously going to be too much for him.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Yeah, forgot we actually punched through Klaus's shield pre evolution. How? no clue, at the time I was left with the impresion that no pure physical hit should go through that purple shield, but wtv.
You guys are convincing me on Mc vs Alice, but I stand by Mc against Michael, as WW wrote Michael as an omnipotent battlefield god (I feel like I am not even exagerating)so again, I just dont see Michael making a bad fuckup. As for range, the mc has to use his body to attack and any parts he gets close to Michael would get heavily iradiated near instant, and mc, at the time, had no ability to make his skin concrete, so no escaping that. He is not throwing blows agains Michael for free, is my point. So I default to: who runs out of energy/mass first (kind of like mc vs ...wtf, what was our best friends name???...anyway, vs him, a war of atrition where they just end up in bitchslapping each other).
Michael as a level 1 hasn't showcased a passive radiation aura and the narrator is clear that his punches are the medium that "discharges" the radiation in short bursts. I don't see any reason why MC won't just get free hits, unless of course Michael tries to attack the tentacles which sounds kinda dumb.

You probably mean Deryl. Actually this scenario is plausible in MC vs Michael. MC will spend more energy in general against Michael, while Michael gets drained fairly fast if he goes all out on ranged attacks.

Past level 2 Michael seems to have a passive energy aura that may or may not work as you describe (I don't remember Tiffany getting hurt by it, and MC felt like he was drained of strength. not attacked with radiation.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
To be frank, Klaus should've never been that much trouble for the MC. The gap in their stats weren't even that huge. Klaus had like 17 PP and 9 Skill before the serum. MC realistically should've been a major problem for him.

After the serum, it probably only pushed Klaus like 5 PP, 10 max. So a full evolution by MC, which increased our PP by 20, was obviously going to be too much for him.
Yeah, MC's problem was that he couldn't figure out how to attack the barrier. Once he figured it out, Klaus couldn't do shit and had to take the drug. It was more of a engineering problem than a power contest. After all MC constantly punches way above his weight class.

I think however that the monsterfication was more significant than a few power points. Klaus got enough power to use his flight ability indefinitely when he could barely sustain it, he could curve his beams, the beams themselves burned way hotter and his body probably became much more tough, because he was throwing MC around like a ragdoll. So monsterfication may introduce some other elements, not just power increases.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
TL;DR
1. Dogfucking
2. Monster fucking
3. Waifu fights
4. Fuck Jake
5. Fuck Ella (literaly and metaforicaly)

Am I forgetting smth folks?
A few things
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads)
- Bailey by the sea
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
lvl 1 vs lvl 5 ( no joke don't ask on drugs i'm sure XD )
-all calm on the waifu front
-pimping ain't Easy ( the cuckqueen and the snake bitch)
- the chameleon mod and the lost pages

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

In fairness I believe the main reason why MC had so much trouble despite having so much over Klaus was just the power match up.

MC's shapeshifting don't so good against someone who can burn away whatever he tosses at em (Countless tentacles got burnt away by Klaus) and MC even admits this when fighting against Klaus:
1694120712045.png
When MC finally learned and adapted to Klaus's abilities thats when he finally got the one up on ol Klaus despite Klaus's power being very potent against MC's abilities.

I guess you can say its like Water vs Fire...the person using fire based abilities isn't going to have a fun time, not a fun time at all.

Although I do wish to note that Klaus was also adapting (albeit too late) to MC's abilities, he turned his spear into a whip to demolish his gorilla arms (I thought that was soooo cool and a nice counter to MC) although didn't matter cause MC has:
1694120880365.png

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
The war is coming and the time for talk is nearing the end...it's time to unleash propaganda for the Waifu wars.

You're up first midspawn trash
View attachment 2909985
An STD from some Floozy ain't worth it boys!

Instead of some Whore why not join the Dogclappers instead?
View attachment 2909992

We dogclappers will welcome anyone and everyone into Lady Shadow's embrace and remember...by serving Lady Shadow you serve the one above all else! Mommy 4th of course!
me fr fr.png
I thought id have to wait to use this one, thanks mutt lover
space.jpg
live footage of shadow using her second amendment right to stop dog clapping, we should all follow in her foot steps
kick his ass.jpg
here we can see shadow team up with Alice who seeks vengeance for slander in regards to her having std's, Alice as a proud and honest American business woman who values work and her boyfriend more than casual sex does not have std's, we also see Claudia a family woman who takes her vengeance against an abusive zoophile who committed assault and battery against her, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
m4.png
and here we see the 4th, a red blooded apostle using her second amendment right to put down her once favorite apostle who started another waifu war.

P.S: i have to go help family with some work right now, syther in the name of honor and chivalry can you wait an hour before posting your eldritch abominations of art, that way i can properly wage war against you dogstappo fascists.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
P.S: i have to go help family with some work right now, syther in the name of honor and chivalry can you wait an hour before posting your eldritch abominations of art, that way i can properly wage war against you dogstappo fascists.
In the name of honor and chivalry I shall wait to demolish you for thy transgressions.

Reactions: mcmng

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
:unsure: i think the main problem with the MC is he has issue breaking the mold.
Lets be honest in the MC vs Michael vs alice
Both can be taken down the same way close distance and the MC just Need to create a mix of gastric acid and poison and puke it into their faces evade as the poison act up and just do the bone ball to finish them all of that can be done at lvl 1 if we go lvl 2 we have even more tools same acid puke then finish them with the mantis spear. Sorry for the lack of info i'm kind of a dick in a fight :confused: fine i'm a evil bastard XD

Last edited:

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Guys do you have any recommendations for game like this? I really like the plot of superman. I don't think I played games like these besides once in a lifetime.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2912442
View attachment 2912515
live footage of shadow using her second amendment right to stop dog clapping, we should all follow in her foot steps
View attachment 2912534
here we can see shadow team up with Alice who seeks vengeance for slander in regards to her having std's, Alice as a proud and honest American business woman who values work and her boyfriend more than casual sex does not have std's, we also see Claudia a family woman who takes her vengeance against an abusive zoophile who committed assault and battery against her, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
View attachment 2912536
and here we see the 4th, a red blooded apostle using her second amendment right to put down her once favorite apostle who started another waifu war.

Hey You forgot about me he wants to use my booty as a sex simbol. Also to turn my wife into a cuck but she tries to do that herself so i let go of that one. Also mother blood is kind of Pink purple not red eww i felt so lucius talking colours
XD

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2912442
View attachment 2912515
View attachment 2912534
View attachment 2912536

Your hour temp truce is over...time for the demolishing....

So 'Bruce' or is it really...Brucelina
Yeah thats right the boys in the Dogstapo know your dirty little secret...we know you're secretly a clapper in disguise...not only that you like roleplaying as a Dog! You are simply like those weirdo politicians who bash the gays but are secretly gay themselves...take a look at exhibit #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's right...we know all about the little 'games' you and Ol Tricky Dick were doing together...see Exhibit #2 for more!

Lady Shadow and her majesty Mommy 4th would never use their god given right to the 2nd amendment against I, a loyalist to their cause!

My love for Lady Shadow transcends most things and we spend a great amount of time together!
b42311d0f3d947f8270c6c2a59bf04743fee7bc1d5e9f46aa9568f8c28a38731.jpg
As you can see here I am gripping her beautiful cheek and she allows me to do so because her most faithful has been granted such a boon!

Claudia...that stupid BETA Bitch can't even dream of going against the dogclappers...her faction is gone and her mind and body broken in like the traitorous bitch she is...although we aren't completely cruel...we give her 'walks' as rewards for being a good little BETA Bitch
She is totally at peace with her new life and is happy...very happy!

As for Alice...we have plans for her...oh...your curious about what kind? The boys in the Dogstapo have cooked up alllll sorts of...amazing things to ensure the traitor Waifus are broken and purged...take a gander at the future of Alice:

And necromater its not my fault your doublecheeked up my brother in mommy...a lot of our brothers and sisters here want a taste of that Necroussy and sadly for the Imp the numbers just keep growing and growing...

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Guys do you have any recommendations for game like this? I really like the plot of superman. I don't think I played games like these besides once in a lifetime.
And to answer your question mah brother, please check out the game known as Parasite Black its a lovely game brother RonaldGrand6969 recommended to me a while back and its like Superhuman in a way but Medieval Fantasy.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
For a while I thought Charlie was MC's younger sister that he doesn't remember (also explains why the shopkeep keeps calling him Charlie) for some reason but apparently her brother is locked up inside the HERO base and being kept alive as a lab rat or something? So that theory's dead in the water.

Another theory I have is MC's mom was either a monster or a superhuman as well (who happened to be fertile) and that's why mc is super compatible with the powers or something.
Mc's mom being a monster is popular now, specially since Mc's flashback with memory echo and her name reveal.

Reactions: necromater

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
Your hour temp truce is over...time for the demolishing....

So 'Bruce' or is it really...Brucelina
Yeah thats right the boys in the Dogstapo know your dirty little secret...we know you're secretly a clapper in disguise...not only that you like roleplaying as a Dog! You are simply like those weirdo politicians who bash the gays but are secretly gay themselves...take a look at exhibit #1
Yeah that's right...we know all about the little 'games' you and Ol Tricky Dick were doing together...see Exhibit #2 for more!

Lady Shadow and her majesty Mommy 4th would never use their god given right to the 2nd amendment against I, a loyalist to their cause!

My love for Lady Shadow transcends most things and we spend a great amount of time together!
View attachment 2912585
As you can see here I am gripping her beautiful cheek and she allows me to do so because her most faithful has been granted such a boon!

Claudia...that stupid BETA Bitch can't even dream of going against the dogclappers...her faction is gone and her mind and body broken in like the traitorous bitch she is...although we aren't completely cruel...we give her 'walks' as rewards for being a good little BETA Bitch
She is totally at peace with her new life and is happy...very happy!

As for Alice...we have plans for her...oh...your curious about what kind? The boys in the Dogstapo have cooked up alllll sorts of...amazing things to ensure the traitor Waifus are broken and purged...take a gander at the future of Alice:

And necromater its not my fault your doublecheeked up my brother in mommy...a lot of our brothers and sisters here want a taste of that Necroussy and sadly for the Imp the numbers just keep growing and growing...
1694125999965.png
I SHALL HAVE VENGEANCE AGAINST YOU DEVIANT (in like 3 hours im stuck doing more work for family tonight) don't come to the server tomorrow syther

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes