Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
:KEK: I only left for a few hours and it already went left in here.

Oh yeah. Another thing about the next update, in terms of Nico and MC teaming up. If you don't fight the Asura, MC won't learn how to use her rings properly. Though he could adapt to it like he did in the Asura fight, that could also lead to him failing if they do fight together next update.

MC and Nico spent three hours together. Her adjusting her rings for him and MC getting the hang of it. You can say that this was a potential glimpse into the next update. In terms of them fighting together. But if the MC turned her down, this will get ugly. If they run into trouble, MC is going to be fucking up and since Nico is already pissed at him, she's going to purposely fuck him up a bit. Since she doesn't trust the MC, she'll be fighting selfishly, while the MC will likely have to fend for himself, mostly.

So on top of the PP and Nico stat lost, the MC would also be too incompetent with her rings. This is under the assumption that a fight will happen in Hex Dimension. Knowing the MC, shit will go left. Nico's going to pop in to get him but that doesn't mean it won't spiral out of control. She's a single Level 5 and there's probably going to be a few S-Rank Monsters there besides Hex. Especially after the Battle of Diamonds.

If it wasn't obvious, I'm looking forward to next update more and more just from these possibilities alone.
I think the plan is for Nico to enter alone and bring Mc back, if SIN recruits have to take the oath and be marked the Zara and Charlie will be there (at least) though i'm not sure if they would want to fight.
I imagine that Cole will be a moron and try to fight, others won't really want to help him but Nico will try to get Hex while Mc fends for himself against Cole.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
To be honest, all I need is a tentacle hug from Mommy. Have her patting my head and telling me I'm a good Spawn is enough. All while having Uncle 3rd nodding his head on the side in agreement while Ella sulks about not being perfect.

Someone should make the pool meme with 4th and 3rd holding MC up while Ella is drowning :KEK:. Have Aglaecwif at the bottom because Mommy obviously forgot about her for some reason.
Ask and ye shall receive:
48p4o3.jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think the plan is for Nico to enter alone and bring Mc back, if SIN recruits have to take the oath and be marked the Zara and Charlie will be there (at least) though i'm not sure if they would want to fight.
I imagine that Cole will be a moron and try to fight, others won't really want to help him but Nico will try to get Hex while Mc fends for himself against Cole.
That's what I said lol. Nico is only one Level 5 that's going to be there. SIN likely has a few other S-Ranks that are going to appear at the welcoming ceremony to avoid another Battle of Diamonds. So without the MC working with her prior, he won't be able to get a hang for her spontaneous teleporting, if he didn't fight the Asura.

Basically, if you team up with Nico, your teamwork will be flawless next update. She'll assist you a bit in your fight by leaving a ring for us to warp around to avoid getting piled on while she's fighting Hex and whatever else. If you don't, she'll lend you a ring but you'll mess up and she'll stop helping. Or she won't help at all and MC will get gangbang. I'm honestly eager to see how this turns out next update. Especially since it's happening immediately at the start.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ah marvel of the powers you get jacked right out of the bat. As us poor mortals have to suffer to keep our shape. Like my lovely wife on the pain of a diet as i sit to eat fresh homemade brownies with líquid chocolate Core with a side of swiss cake icecream right in front of her as she exercise dessert i made today as she starts just to make her happy and no as payback for almost Killing me with a bag of Cheetos :sneaky:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
My Brother in Mommy 4th... I love you!!!

This meme is going to ruin Ella's character for me. Now, all I'll think about is Ella becoming an orphan twice because her parents escaped her through death and her Papa 3rd abandoned her for his sister's child. :KEK:
Boy W.W has to make a hell of plot Twist to put ella on good light because fuck her

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
That's what I said lol. Nico is only one Level 5 that's going to be there. SIN likely has a few other S-Ranks that are going to appear at the welcoming ceremony to avoid another Battle of Diamonds. So without the MC working with her prior, he won't be able to get a hang for her spontaneous teleporting, if he didn't fight the Asura.

Basically, if you team up with Nico, your teamwork will be flawless next update. She'll assist you a bit in your fight by leaving a ring for us to warp around to avoid getting piled on while she's fighting Hex and whatever else. If you don't, she'll lend you a ring but you'll mess up and she'll stop helping. Or she won't help at all and MC will get gangbang. I'm honestly eager to see how this turns out next update. Especially since it's happening immediately at the start.
Considering that SIN recruits must be all lvl 1 or 2 at most i expect a bloodbath on Mc part if Nico helps him, he was pretty brutal at the infiltration after all, though i think Nico's help will be very limited, when she fought Hex she kept only a single ring for herself, and when she attacked Cole Hex got almost reached her.
Since she will try to get her S rank kill with hex she will only retreat if she is forced to, so i imagine if Mc will fight Cole to the point of overpowering him, however he has been talking about being close to evolve for some time, if he evolves then maybe we could have an affection check, for Nico to give up on her kill to save Mc, i know a bunch of Nico simps would love that :KEK:.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

This is a possibility. But what if Nico continues being Nico?

-MC "Nico I'm hounded by 10 monsters and 4 level 3s, I need some help here!"
-Nico "You useless piece of shit, you killed an A Rank and you have trouble with these asshole kids? You deserve to die!"
-MC "But.. I thought we were tight now, like.. friendly? or something?"
-Nico "What the fuck are you talking about, I don't make friends with level 3s, get to level 5 first and then perhaps I will call you by name."

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Considering that SIN recruits must be all lvl 1 or 2 at most i expect a bloodbath on Mc part if Nico helps him, he was pretty brutal at the infiltration after all, though i think Nico's help will be very limited, when she fought Hex she kept only a single ring for herself, and when she attacked Cole Hex got almost reached her.
Since she will try to get her S rank kill with hex she will only retreat if she is forced to, so i imagine if Mc will fight Cole to the point of overpowering him, however he has been talking about being close to evolve for some time, if he evolves then maybe we could have an affection check, for Nico to give up on her kill to save Mc, i know a bunch of Nico simps would love that :KEK:.
Since it's in Hex Dimension, I wouldn't be surprised if there was plenty of threats above Level 2 on SINs side. Ella had several A-Ranks on her side during the Battle of Diamonds. While the new recruits might be Level 1 and 2, this will clearly be different. Especially since the high ranking members of SIN will be there and they're probably prepared for an infiltration this time.

As for Nico, she already gave up her chance to kill Hex once, when she saved the MC. This was also months ago now. Level 5s grow in power passively. If she was already equal to nearly stronger than Hex months ago, she's well above it now. Especially after she fought Ella. She, like HERO, started to rapidly improve themselves now. For example, the new PP increase serum that Nyx gave MC and so on.

So I think she'll assist the MC some if they're cool with each other. Probably teleport him out of the way if he's in serious danger, lend a portal or even teleport monsters and superhumans out of his path. We'll likely fight Cole by ourselves, regardless of her being on our side or not.

Also, hey we're not Nico's simps, she's our simp! Everyone knows Nico is selfish but she came to save the MC on time. Copied his "hold them down for me" comment and even gave him an A-Rank kill after she injured it herself. Who's being the simp for who here? Once she calls us by our real name, she's done. She can't beat the simp allegations anymore because she said she wouldn't bother learning our real name since we'll be dead within a year. :cool:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
your frank horrigan edits are based and imaculate, but do not think they will save you from my wrath!
View attachment 2912887
I urah have anothuh guitah solo
You see...I was hoping to never use this card...but brother RonaldGrand6969 granted it to me in case hope of victory ever seemed low...
apNxOpn_700b.jpg
Prepare thyself...for the clappening
download.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes