ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
To genderbend, or not to genderbend, that's the question. - Shakespeare.
Wait....IDEA

MC creates copy of himself...turns it into Ella...tricks Cole into thinking he's about to fuck Ella's crazy ass...right before he can stick it into her snatch grow mega cock and turn his cock into a pussy and jam that bad boi right in there!

Then his real self appear behind and fuck Cole's bussy

Sep 8, 2023
Wait....IDEA

MC creates copy of himself...turns it into Ella...tricks Cole into thinking he's about to fuck Ella's crazy ass...right before he can stick it into her snatch grow mega cock and turn his cock into a pussy and jam that bad boi right in there!
Stop it! My penis can only get so erect. Lol.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Shitttt other than Cole Jake is a target as well of the Genderbend, somethin tells me Jake would look pretty nice as a girl.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm proud to see that peace and harmony is in our time.
1000_F_142991585_2CeBZ0G8iOu1oLoFsNTNBBAnbUsXqrNj.jpg
I can only thank the power of Mommy 4th and her ever faithful hound Lady Shadow!

Now remember kinds...the dark one is always watching!
81NiwWbDDQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Reactions: TheShelly

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm astonished that this thread hasn't been smitten by a mod's ban-hammer. This thread goes under-the-mod's-radar.
The mods came after us once with a warning although its because of an argument that started (oh and spam that came along with it).

After that we were on good boi behavior although the mods still come in once and a while to delete a few posts but beyond that we solid.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
The mc doesn't fucking control people though. Jake's power literally mind controls and goes against the victim's wills. Hell, it was even worst what he did to Amber and Liz because they didn't even know they were being manipulated. When the mc turns into a chick, no-one is forced to accept her or be attracted to her. The worst they done is peek on chick in terms of fucked shit and that's not even up there with fucking making them strip.

(I have not admittedly gotten to the prison arc, but what he did to Deryl and Mia is too far.) Not to mention I've been nothing but kind and honest to him. He had more than enough chances to actually talk to the mc to set his confusion right. The fact that he correlates Ella literally beating him to the edge of death as trustworthy shows how fucked he is in the head. He was a victim at first, but his own choices and cowardice led him down that path. He didn't trust Mia who was his best fucking friend. He didn't trust my MC who treated him as a friend.

He's made too many mistakes and I knew deep down his power was going to change him for the worst.Not once did he really question the Mc about how they treated him. He was too full of self-doubts and thought everyone was out to get him. I feel some pity for him before all of this, but deep down he's just the same loser he always was. I can't forgive him. I did everything I could to befriend him and he still turns on you. And that's not even the part that really bothers me, it's the fact that he targets your friends who have nothing to do with this. I'm not giving him another chance when he gets the revelation of his actions too damn late.
Bro picked up an argument from past 300 pages prior to this one
cursedland.jpg btw you're right

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes