DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, with how big of a boost the money gives you for choosing it, there's no telling how generous Tiff will be with the others.

The Claudia one is pretty obvious.

The more PP one definitely going to be more than 3. I wouldn't be surprised if it gave a ridiculous amount like 30 PPs or higher.

The Love Tiff one would probably grant the most benefits overall. But, that seems like a meme pick from her reaction to choosing it lol.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly, with how big of a boost the money gives you for choosing it, there's no telling how generous Tiff will be with the others.

The Claudia one is pretty obvious.

The more PP one definitely going to be more than 3. I wouldn't be surprised if it gave a ridiculous amount like 30 PPs or higher.

The Love Tiff one would probably grant the most benefits overall. But, that seems like a meme pick from her reaction to choosing it lol.
I hope it's at least 15, because we can get that amount easily at the shop with all the money she gives, also i remember a moment when we can get like +3 affection with Emily but we need 20k and choosing her money is the only way to get it.

Edit: And her love option gives a single affection point i think, quite dissapointing all things considered.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
So I was using Musashi Its a best UR In the game so far,I had on her around 6300 power score she Is monster that wipe whole map just by first salvo of shots right,but how about Yamato? I want to use Musashi,Shinano and Yamato In one team I am good shkika-sama after all right,but then again I still waiting for the Shimakaze oath skin,she Is my white rabbit waifu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mcmng

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Is that the current lore of the whole 700 pages? Like seeing caveman painting about past event
349131603_1956115048076310_4869041001152655243_n.jpg
Lol IT has been a really weird and fun ride some brothers left but the family has grow
The mods have erased some pages but not even a small part because of how fast they grow.
A good game a good story and a good fanbase let's hope the ride is still a long way from over.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Imagine how petty the MC would be to remind Tiffany about the 3 PP she owes him, years down the line.

10 years later

MC - You know, Tiff, you still owe me 3 power points.

Tiff - ....

Tiff - We're Level 5, you gain that every second.

MC - It's not like I need it but it's mine you know?
If we have a child with her
MC:If you make a deal with a rich woman never ask for power
MC&tiff Child: why not father?
MC: yeah tiff why not ?
Tiff:.........
MC:also if you find a Lady wearing a catsuit and a ninja Mask turn away and lock your door even better wear a gas mask.
MC&tiff Child: why father?
MC: yeah tiff why ?
Tiff: .......
Tiff: don't take a manwhore for granted.
MC&tiff child: that's how aunt lexi calls father why?
Tiff : yes MC why ?

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
So I was using Musashi Its a best UR In the game so far,I had on her around 6300 power score she Is monster that wipe whole map just by first salvo of shots right,but how about Yamato? I want to use Musashi,Shinano and Yamato In one team I am good shkika-sama after all right,but then again I still waiting for the Shimakaze oath skin,she Is my white rabbit waifu.
who-ya-talkin-to-what-the-hell.gif

Jul 28, 2017
If we have a child with her
MC:If you make a deal with a rich woman never ask for power
MC&tiff Child: why not father?
MC: yeah tiff why not ?
Tiff:.........
MC:also if you find a Lady wearing a catsuit and a ninja Mask turn away and lock your door even better wear a gas mask.
MC&tiff Child: why father?
MC: yeah tiff why ?
Tiff: .......
Tiff: don't take a manwhore for granted.
MC&tiff child: that's how aunt lexi calls father why?
Tiff : yes MC why ?
image.png
image (1).png

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thinking about it, how do we envision MC's hypothetical children with each of his Waifus? I have some ideas on how some would be.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Thinking about it, how do we envision MC's hypothetical children with each of his Waifus? I have some ideas on how some would be.
my favorites just because would be funny are the twins twins XD lol
but yeah.... lol that is scary XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
haha. All geared up and set to go. :cool:
not really they are already dumb when they arrive mmm i think that changes from thread to thread in this one you can read from syther weird kinks to really well made theories of methaphysics ,sociology,ideology,biology, warfare, the human condition,morality and many more of course we tend to dick around but we have a varied group with well defined points of view.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
not really they are already dumb when they arrive mmm i think that changes from thread to thread in this one you can read from syther weird kinks to really well made theories of methaphysics ,sociology,ideology,biology, warfare, the human condition,morality and many more of course we tend to dick around but we have varied group with well defined points of view.
I think you are right.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I hope it's at least 15, because we can get that amount easily at the shop with all the money she gives, also i remember a moment when we can get like +3 affection with Emily but we need 20k and choosing her money is the only way to get it.

Edit: And her love option gives a single affection point i think, quite dissapointing all things considered.
I think the dialouge from choosing love or power was really funny even if I don't choose it I like re-reading it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
my favorites just because would be funny are the twins twins XD lol
but yeah.... lol that is scary XD
A daughter with Christie would probably be the funniest.

Christie's daughter: I want to be a stripper! Mom's a stripper, grandma was a stripper and dad, you was into some weird shit.

MC: ....

MC: We have money though...

Christie's daughter: Have you ever done incest play?

Christie: I haven't! How about we fix that real quick.

Christie's daughter: Yes!

MC: *sign* Fine....

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: wrath of the mods.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD.
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm.
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone.
- Mother Latín.
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap.
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole.
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal).
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads).
- Bailey by the sea.
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
I vs V ( no joke don't ask on drugs i'm sure XD ).
-all calm on the waifu front.
-pimping ain't Easy ( the cuckqueen and the snake bitch).
- the chameleon mod and the lost pages.
- Woofserk ( The hidden daggers parley).
- superhuman bizarre adventure
(genderbending femboyblade) what in the actual fuck ? XD.
-Supermemes XXL ( Discord can suck it).
- jake the the friend, the victim, the cunt Chapter X (we always come back to this).
- Seeds of timeskip (theory or fact?).
i make this list not only for fun but also to keep a record for any member who is curious. i made it from the point this thread began to have a core you can see that can be used as a sociology study.
example
the most recurrent in the list are ella, jake and deryl but the cause is that there is not correct answer nor wrong one

Ella has to be dealt with yes but how? the why? does not matter.
Jake is a double edge sword? yes . should we keep it or eliminate him ? that changes with who you are or who you think you are.
Deryl allegory this one is tricky but we have this struggle with every person we interact or socialize even with ourselves.
who am i ? what do i want? how do i get it?
who is that? what does it want? how does it get it ?.

so yes people arrive dumb but they do leave better than when they came even if with a little better mood.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
A daughter with Christie would probably be the funniest.

Christie's daughter: I want to be a stripper! Mom's a stripper, grandma was a stripper and dad, you was into some weird shit.

MC: ....

MC: We have money though...

Christie's daughter: Have you ever done incest play?

Christie: I haven't! How about we fix that real quick.

Christie's daughter: Yes!

MC: *sign* Fine....
i am more worried in how we are gonna make the kids be a family unit? because having different mothers gonna make it hard so yes we need to learn to make clones for the harmony of the home XD .

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I know right,Zwei Bismarck,Friedrich der Große and Ulrich Von Hutten Is the most baddas girls after all they are Ironblood but the thing Is Sakura always has been most op UR girls for example my Musashi deals like 12k dmg each hit by her barrage that hits every enemy on the map,while Shinano Is a damn nine tail fox who are just bombard the hell damn enemy Yamato for example Is a goddes among all girls by her power.

But lets not forget about our Ironblood girls they are most tank girls In the game my Friedrich der Große has 13k hp for example In the other hand my Ulrich von Hutten shots every 10 sec Its Insane they both had a barrage every 15 sec and every shots they made they also proc the barrage Zwei Bismarck just summon a damn dragon when she shots and pull In every enemy In the hole so the rest of the girls can easy hit every enemy,also the dragon itself tank every dmg and attack also.

But I still do hope Shimakaze get her oath skin she Is best DD In the game I would not mind more school girls skins also.

1 day more for the new UR girl Unzen I cant wait for her she Is to faken hot on the top with the upcoming skins I watch the live stream the amount of work put Into It Its insane! and thats my whole point about why Sakura always gets most big fat events and best girls,but I am loyal to the Ironblood girls and nothing change that Its just the vibe I gusse but no matter what faction It will be I welcome every girl under my wings and no matter how strong or not they are,they are safe with me and welcome.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes