necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I know right,Zwei Bismarck,Friedrich der Große and Ulrich Von Hutten Is the most baddas girls after all they are Ironblood but the thing Is Sakura always has been most op UR girls for example my Musashi deals like 12k dmg each hit by her barrage that hits every enemy on the map,while Shinano Is a damn nine tail fox who are just bombard the hell damn enemy Yamato for example Is a goddes among all girls by her power.

But lets not forget about our Ironblood girls they are most tank girls In the game my Friedrich der Große has 13k hp for example In the other hand my Ulrich von Hutten shots every 10 sec Its Insane they both had a barrage every 15 sec and every shots they made they also proc the barrage Zwei Bismarck just summon a damn dragon when she shots and pull In every enemy In the hole so the rest of the girls can easy hit every enemy,also the dragon itself tank every dmg and attack also.

But I still do hope Shimakaze get her oath skin she Is best DD In the game I would not mind more school girls skins also.

1 day more for the new UR girl Unzen I cant wait for her she Is to faken hot on the top with the upcoming skins I watch the live stream the amount of work put Into It Its insane! and thats my whole point about why Sakura always gets most big fat events and best girls,but I am loyal to the Ironblood girls and nothing change that Its just the vibe I gusse but no matter what faction It will be I welcome every girl under my wings and no matter how strong or not they are,they are safe with me and welcome.
lol i do not know why i understand this but i do hahahahah i am so nerdy XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
i am more worried in how we are gonna make the kids be a family unit? because having different mothers gonna make it hard so yes we need to learn to make clones for the harmony of the home XD .
Not really. It depends on who gets along with who. Emily, for example, gets along with just about everyone. There wouldn't be any problems across most of the harem. The same would go with Liz and even Lexi. They're not typically "mean" to others and while Lexi did call the MC a manwhore, she'll likely look passed it in future on a different sex scene. Hell, we already know about Alice. Minus the Cuckqueen stuff, she literally saw the MC flirt with Brianna live on TV and didn't say a thing lol. Only time she did was if you're caught standing around during the Angelina mall scene.

Now Ella on the other hand, is a genuine problem for most of the MC's Harem. She's done too much for most of them to overlook their difference. Laurie, for example, won't ever forgive Ella. Neither will Lexi, Brianna and Mia. That also bleeds over to other girls like Alice and so on. That's why I'm not sure how Ella will fit in with us over time. She's too different and even a simp MC won't just leave everybody for her. Do note that I realize Ella doesn't give a shit about any of that, herself. That said, her not caring doesn't matter to everyone else as well.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
I know right,Zwei Bismarck,Friedrich der Große and Ulrich Von Hutten Is the most baddas girls after all they are Ironblood but the thing Is Sakura always has been most op UR girls for example my Musashi deals like 12k dmg each hit by her barrage that hits every enemy on the map,while Shinano Is a damn nine tail fox who are just bombard the hell damn enemy Yamato for example Is a goddes among all girls by her power.

But lets not forget about our Ironblood girls they are most tank girls In the game my Friedrich der Große has 13k hp for example In the other hand my Ulrich von Hutten shots every 10 sec Its Insane they both had a barrage every 15 sec and every shots they made they also proc the barrage Zwei Bismarck just summon a damn dragon when she shots and pull In every enemy In the hole so the rest of the girls can easy hit every enemy,also the dragon itself tank every dmg and attack also.

But I still do hope Shimakaze get her oath skin she Is best DD In the game I would not mind more school girls skins also.

1 day more for the new UR girl Unzen I cant wait for her she Is to faken hot on the top with the upcoming skins I watch the live stream the amount of work put Into It Its insane! and thats my whole point about why Sakura always gets most big fat events and best girls,but I am loyal to the Ironblood girls and nothing change that Its just the vibe I gusse but no matter what faction It will be I welcome every girl under my wings and no matter how strong or not they are,they are safe with me and welcome.
This is what the wait for an update do to a man
Be strong, don't fall into the Azur lane rabbit hole

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not really. It depends on who gets along with who. Emily, for example, gets along with just about everyone. There wouldn't be any problems across most of the harem. The same would go with Liz and even Lexi. They're not typically "mean" to others and while Lexi did call the MC a manwhore, she'll likely look passed it in future on a different sex scene. Hell, we already know about Alice. Minus the Cuckqueen stuff, she literally saw the MC flirt with Brianna live on TV and didn't say a thing lol. Only time she did was if you're caught standing around during the Angelina mall scene.

Now Ella on the other hand, is a genuine problem for most of the MC's Harem. She's done too much for most of them to overlook their difference. Laurie, for example, won't ever forgive Ella. Neither will Lexi, Brianna and Mia. That also bleeds over to other girls like Alice and so on. That's why I'm not sure how Ella will fit in with us over time. She's too different and even a simp MC won't just leave everybody for her. Do note that I realize Ella doesn't give a shit about any of that, herself. That said, her not caring doesn't matter to everyone else as well.
Am I weird for saying I hope there is just a single girl option? Just say fuck it to harem and dedicate mahself to one lady, marriage, kids, the whole 9 yards (some girls are totally worth it imo).

Also I wonder if Lexi still calls MC manwhore if he actively goes out of his way to avoid sex (other than with Christie cause its forced at first lol)

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Am I weird for saying I hope there is just a single girl option? Just say fuck it to harem and dedicate mahself to one lady, marriage, kids, the whole 9 yards (some girls are totally worth it imo).

Also I wonder if Lexi still calls MC manwhore if he actively goes out of his way to avoid sex (other than with Christie cause its forced at first lol)
i also want the solo route but not if ella is the only one because fuckkkk no she is way far gone

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Am I weird for saying I hope there is just a single girl option? Just say fuck it to harem and dedicate mahself to one lady, marriage, kids, the whole 9 yards.

Yes, you are weird for wanting to be a single woman kind of man. I'm joking, mostly.

For me, I think that a harem would work in a game with functionally immortal characters. It's why Vampires and other immortals are sometimes depicted as having more than one woman. You can have them all and build that unbreakable bond over the decades you spend together. A harem actually works with this game for that reason. Not saying you can't choose one but having more than one works.

Sure, I would love to go solo with Lexi, Dani, Nico, Tiff, Alice, Nyx and so on, if the option is there. That said, why would I do that when I can have them all, if said option was also there? Spending decades to together would soothe any bad feelings most would have towards the idea and just enjoy the trust and companionship that comes from it all.

Nico, for example, might be completely different in 50 years. If you ever read UQ Holder and saw Karin, you'll get what I'm referring to. She started out hating Touta but was madly in love with him by the end and a completely different person 10s of 1000s years later.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, you are weird for wanting to be a single woman kind of man. I'm joking, mostly.

For me, I think that a harem would work in a game with functionally immortal characters. It's why Vampires and other immortals are sometimes depicted as having more than one woman. You can have them all and build that unbreakable bond over the decades you spend together. A harem actually works with this game for that reason. Not saying you can't choose one but having more than one works.

Sure, I would love to go solo with Lexi, Dani, Nico, Tiff, Alice, Nyx and so on, if the option is there. That said, why would I do that when I can have them all, if said option was also there? Spending decades to together would soothe any bad feelings most would have towards the idea and just enjoy the trust and companionship that comes from it all.

Nico, for example, might be completely different in 50 years. If you ever read UQ Holder and saw Karin, you'll get what I'm referring to. She started out hating Touta but was madly in love with him by the end and a completely different person 10s of 1000s years later.
Eh, I just never been too big a fan of 'forced' harems.

Papa Syther is a pick and choose kinda fella and hell if a girl is good enough for me to completely overlook every other girl then shitttttt I gotta go with her alone.

It also seems like this game is going down the 'pick' and choose route at least from what I can tell thus far. You can ignore romancing Alice and I presume not doing Emily, Liz/Amber routes will have an impact on future romance with them as well which will lead to no romance.

FUCK now I gotta replay the game as incel (almost) virgin lord to see what Lexi says about the MC being a manwhore...cause like that MC won't be fuckin at all (except that 1 time with Christie, still mad about that tbh...why force scene great sage Weird).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Eh, I just never been too big a fan of 'forced' harems.

Papa Syther is a pick and choose kinda fella and hell if a girl is good enough for me to completely overlook every other girl then shitttttt I gotta go with her alone.

It also seems like this game is going down the 'pick' and choose route at least from what I can tell thus far. You can ignore romancing Alice and I presume not doing Emily, Liz/Amber routes will have an impact on future romance with them as well which will lead to no romance.

FUCK now I gotta replay the game as incel (almost) virgin lord to see what Lexi says about the MC being a manwhore...cause like that MC won't be fuckin at all (except that 1 time with Christie, still mad about that tbh...why force scene great sage Weird).
I mean, I said if the choice is there, I would do the same but ultimately, I would choose Harem because I like a lot of the women equally.

As for the Lexi thing, I wouldn't know as I never tried to do that, even on my Murderhobo who rejected just about every love interest. It's to the point that I laughed when MC basically didn't give a shit about Liz whole backstory and so on.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
As for the Lexi thing, I wouldn't know as I never tried to do that, even on my Murderhobo who rejected just about every love interest. It's to the point that I laughed when MC basically didn't give a shit about Liz whole backstory and so on.
For science I will undergo this! I shall return with her response at a later point in time heheh

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For science I will undergo this! I shall return with her response at a later point in time heheh
It might not give an option at all or it could give a completely different one.

There's some small stuff that I noticed the Dev does depending on how you played. For example, if you devoured enough people, MC will tell Brianna he's basically older than her because of all the memories he has stored up there in his head.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It might not give an option at all or it could give a completely different one.

There's some small stuff that I noticed the Dev does depending on how you played. For example, if you devoured enough people, MC will tell Brianna he's basically older than her because of all the memories he has stored up there in his head.
So I learned something while goin through but I'll get to it after the main thing:
1694588184947.png
So MC is forced to have sex with 2 characters: Christie which we all know about and the other being the prison cop (Kelsey) so technically MC has slept with 'multiple' women.

She calls MC a manwhore even tho he only slept with 2 girls
1694588289259.png
Obviously, she only calls you a manwhore if u go with option 1, so for this playthrough as a non-manwhore and child of the virgin (almost) elites I'd go with #2 (afraid of da future).

Kinda wild callin someone a manwhore for sleeping with 2 people but I digress heheh in fairness Weird rightfully assumed you'd have slept with a truck load of the females by that point in the game.

Anyway I was kinda shook to learn that Kelsey was also a forced sex scene....yeah I overlooked/forgot bout her heheh

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I learned something while goin through but I'll get to it after the main thing:
View attachment 2926005
So MC is forced to have sex with 2 characters: Christie which we all know about and the other being the prison cop (Kelsey) so technically MC has slept with 'multiple' women.

View attachment 2926006
Obviously, she only calls you a manwhore if u go with option 1, so for this playthrough as a non-manwhore and child of the virgin (almost) elites I'd go with #2 (afraid of da future).

Kinda wild callin someone a manwhore for sleeping with 2 people but I digress heheh in fairness Weird rightfully assumed you'd have slept with a truck load of the females by that point in the game.

Anyway I was kinda shook to learn that Kelsey was also a forced sex scene....yeah I overlooked/forgot bout her heheh
Which is funny because Lexi, herself, offers you sex, nonchalantly, if you asked about her piercings. In fact, WW made sure we, or me specifically, would get the chance to fuck her. Since both choices during her encounter lead to a sex option. Only way to miss it is to do multiple women option or the fear about the future. Everything else leads to sex.

Honestly, that manwhore comment is going to be hilarious, if you can get another chance to fuck her in the future. It closing it like Tiffany's would make sense though. I believe you can't fuck Tiff if you reject her virginity thing. So maybe telling Lexi about the multiple women thing locks her path vs the fear of the future one.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
View attachment 2926005

View attachment 2926006

Damn why she gotta be so mean dawg:cry::cry::KEK:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Damn why she gotta be so mean dawg:cry::cry::KEK:
Exactly! I wanna know her fucking body count if 2 is manwhore status.

If she ain't Mother teresa levels of virgin ima riot and scream feminist propaganda...eh we all know she's giving it up easy time anyway as brother DrakoGhoul said she just offers the pussy on a platter just for asking bout her piercings heheh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Exactly! I wanna know her fucking body count if 2 is manwhore status.

If she ain't Mother teresa levels of virgin ima riot and scream feminist propaganda...eh we all know she's giving it up easy time anyway as brother DrakoGhoul said she just offers the pussy on a platter just for asking bout her piercings heheh.
I don't think her body count is that high actually. Depending on when she lost her virginity and gained her power, she would've likely struggled to get laid. As she said herself, it's dangerous to fuck her because of her power potentially mutilating her partner. That's on top of them probably not being able to satisfy her since she likes it hard.

So I'd say she probably had more than 2 partners but likely less than 10 overall. Hell, if she lost her virginity right before she became a superhuman, she likely only had one other partner. The side effects of her power were much worse back then. It was to the point that she likely tried to commit suicide from the pain. Something she hinted at when she told Clark she was an emo, who slit her wrist, not a goth like Ella.

So I would say she doesn't have a huge number. She has the courtesy to tell her partners that her powers can kill them or she likely doesn't approach those who she thinks she can kill. It's not like she's that desperate for sex or has the time between work and sleep.

MC on the otherhand has a body count over 20 at this point, if you did it. Like, he's legit a manwhore. His body count is up there with Tess, Demi, Christie, Laurie and so on. Especially if you add FMC scenes too. No one comes close to Aglaecwif though and if they do, they're beyond redemption because she's a literal monster whore, respectfully.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
:unsure: i think the time when lexi said that her single status is out of her being lazy ain't that but more of the fear of harming her partner but MC calm walk it off like nothing..........mmmm
I think the incel run with a bunch of really dominant women was always doomed XD and when we find the trick for baby making well...... let's say that alice cuckqueen kink gonna get a really good time XD because a lot of ladies in this game don't like no for an answer XD

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:unsure: i think the time when lexi sakd that her single status is out of her being lazy ain't that but more of the fear of harming her partner but MC calw walk it off like nothing..........mmmm
I think the incel run with a bunch of really dominant women was always doomed XD and when we find the trick for baby making well...... let's say that alice cuckqueen kink gonna get a really good time XD because a lot of ladies in this game don't like no for an answer XD
You're referring to two different scenes with Lexi. She tells Nico that she's single because she's too lazy to look for someone during Jake/Ella's HERO infiltration. The reason why is revealed later during the wedding that it's because of her powers why she doesn't hook up with anyone like that. On top of working and sleeping a lot.

To be honest, her being Level 4 when we met and now Level 5, she can pretty much harm and kill anyone during sex that's not the MC. MC got a major upgrade by being able to make diamonds now so he doesn't have to worry too much anymore. Probably still hurt like hell but he can pound her into a drooling mess while not having his cock mutilated.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You're referring to two different scenes with Lexi. She tells Nico that she's single because she's too lazy to look for someone during Jake/Ella's HERO infiltration. The reason why is revealed later during the wedding that it's because of her powers why she doesn't hook up with anyone like that. On top of working and sleeping a lot.

To be honest, her being Level 4 when we met and now Level 5, she can pretty much harm and kill anyone during sex that's not the MC. MC got a major upgrade by being able to make diamonds now so he doesn't have to worry too much anymore. Probably still hurt like hell but he can pound her into a drooling mess while not having his cock mutilated.
Lol a lvl 5 vs lvl 3 yep death by snu snu i'm ok with that XD

• Haha
Reactions: BruceBerserk
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes