Mar 24, 2020
None of those.
View attachment 2927167
Motherfuckers don't want to leave us alone well since they are so against us Killing each other may as well kill them expand .
Go to another plane conquer and expand.
And so on and so forth.
I don't want ella,sin and H.E.R.O death because i dislike them nope. But because they stand in the way.

Also most likely we are gonna be jumping teams because all want a piece of this hot cake
View attachment 2927192
XD
but what if you had to, like a pivotal choice in the story.
(edit: my eyes, my poor, poor eyes)

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
When W.W bad news is only a normal artist mental breakdown
3InG.gif

hq720.jpg
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING Cole loose bussy

Last edited:

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
...Now with all that said, nothing is definitive, if I wanted to I could easily do content with the variables set in Bailey's code, it's just a matter of me choosing to spend the time. And yes I have decided, I've had the whole storyline for superhuman written for some time now, but everyone will just have to wait and see like with everything else in the game.
I'm just starting out with learning (I nearing the end of my second week into learning) how to write code in python/ren'py... and as a fan of Superhuman I would love to see this; however, as a fellow coder who is still learning I'm sure this would also be a pain to write even if you have advanced knowledge of writing the code.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm just starting out with learning (I nearing the end of my second week into learning) how to write code in python/ren'py... and as a fan of Superhuman I would love to see this; however, as a fellow coder who is still learning I'm sure this would also be a pain to write even if you have advanced knowledge of writing the code.
XD. yup

dc9o7ca8eh521.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: EndlessNights
Mar 24, 2020
Are you interested in game development? I would love to see a fan game, inspired work, or any new content from a Superhuman fan ( Especially from one that likes the writing and the old and new artstyle )

Mar 28, 2021
Okay with the recent talk of the cursed "Bad News devlog" (and speculation of possible delays), I want to ask an important plot-related question to you guys, to pass the time.

If teams are gonna play a major role in the story and you had to pick between joining one or something else, what would you choose?

a) Stay an Independent agent
b) Make your own team (either with Michael, Alice, Deryl, plus someone else possibly or with completely new Superhumans)
c) Join Team Lucifer (The most obvious choice, we are involved with so many of their members even prior to joining H.E.R.O.)
d) Join Team Clthulhu (The 2nd obvious choice with a lot of interesting and some of the strongest Superhumans on this team)
e) Join Team Oberon (An interesting choice, not much to go by besides melody and Lucius)
f) Join Team Reaper (Nyx has an interesting background and powers, her lieutenants... not so much)
g) Join Team Kronos (By far the Most interesting and Mysterious team with only some snippets about their Feats so far [The monster that Zack fought, The Power Negation Monster that one of their members caught that was used to make the Monster Containment Cells]
I kinda want to give my two cents here, actually tough question ngl but I'd honestly probably make multiple saves to make sure I'm not missing out but! main ones would be making my own team with my non corrupted mc and for corrupted mc I'd stay as an independent agent.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 28, 2021
ask syther XD.
but the ciaphas is because W.W sounds like he is having a tiny bit of imposter syndrome or schizophrenia
Yeah hopefully they'll be better soon and focus on themselves for a bit even if it means prolonging the wait for the update yk? They continuously produce bangers so I'm sure a small hiatus won't make anyone outraged.

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
I would comment on that but the new guy might be coming up on that scene so I won't spoil the surprise. Hence the pepelaugh. That's if he goes to "Elder Sis" or not.
Thanks for that! Been busy all weekend, got back to the game today. Didn't know it was that controversial a point on the forum! The genetic stuff interests me, worldbuilding is always fun in games, even games like this, so I was confused on what seemed like a glaring plot hole! Gonna see where this goes, and to the guy who mentioned Primarchs: I approve of that message. We need Primarchs!

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Okay with the recent talk of the cursed "Bad News devlog" (and speculation of possible delays), I want to ask an important plot-related question to you guys, to pass the time.

If teams are gonna play a major role in the story and you had to pick between joining one or something else, what would you choose?

a) Stay an Independent agent
b) Make your own team (either with Michael, Alice, Deryl, plus someone else possibly or with completely new Superhumans)
c) Join Team Lucifer (The most obvious choice, we are involved with so many of their members even prior to joining H.E.R.O.)
d) Join Team Clthulhu (The 2nd obvious choice with a lot of interesting and some of the strongest Superhumans on this team)
e) Join Team Oberon (An interesting choice, not much to go by besides melody and Lucius)
f) Join Team Reaper (Nyx has an interesting background and powers, her lieutenants... not so much)
g) Join Team Kronos (By far the Most interesting and Mysterious team with only some snippets about their Feats so far [The monster that Zack fought, The Power Negation Monster that one of their members caught that was used to make the Monster Containment Cells]
Considering that WW is the only writer and developer for Superhuman I don't see being able to choose which team to join being an option. There would be either be too many alternate paths to develop for the story, or the choice would overall be meaningless with the same story happening regardless of the choice made.
I would enjoy b, c, f or g if there was a meaningful choice possible.
Trying to stay independent would likely end up with the MC dying without anyone to support him.
B, C & F have pretty obvious benefits and G is interesting because Zack seems like he could be really interesting to work with.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also just want to ask about the cole bussy moment here, when did that happen lol :WaitWhat:.
Cole bussy was forged in the fires of war...the insanity of a clapper without an update...the want to fuck if you will!

Cole Bussy shall forever be apart of the Dogclapper lore...as he is nothing more than a BETA to be fucked by our goblin of war!
Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RicksTheBricks
Mar 24, 2020
Considering that WW is the only writer and developer for Superhuman I don't see being able to choose which team to join being an option. There would be either be too many alternate paths to develop for the story, or the choice would overall be meaningless with the same story happening regardless of the choice made.
I would enjoy b, c, f or g if there was a meaningful choice possible.
Trying to stay independent would likely end up with the MC dying without anyone to support him.
B, C & F have pretty obvious benefits and G is interesting because Zack seems like he could be really interesting to work with.
They could be side routes that get resolved later in the story. Anyways don't see these becoming major routes and being used often in the story, maybe a couple times with no big changes to the major plot. ( other characters like Deryl, alice and michael i can see joining certain teams. [michael and alice in team clthulhu would be incredibly interesting, deryl might stay an independent agent and work with Xanthe] )

Reactions: TerminusPrime

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
psst, side question not related to the game but the community forum side of f95zone as a whole, how do you use signatures? like the superhuman one you have equipped rn.
I gotchu bro ill send u a DM of the process (helped a few others with dis before)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes