DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There was that one picture of Ella and... I think it was Xanthe Jr.? Maybe MC and Ella were both there at some point in their lives, and MC just doesn't remember it.
Well, now that WW reduced Ella's age by a year or a few months, their meeting lines up, timeline wise. MC got into his accident at 12 to 13. Ella got turned at 14. So she was 15 to 16 when that happened to MC, which was slightly inconsistent with the events. Originally, she was 3 years older than him, which means she was turned a year before his accident. Now, she's only 2 years older than him and was turned around the same time since she's now 20, instead of 21.

So basically, these events happened in the same year now, roughly.

- MC (12-13) got his scars and ran away.
- Ella (14) got turned into a Superhuman.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Well, now that WW reduced Ella's age by a year or a few months, their meeting lines up, timeline wise. MC got into his accident at 12 to 13. Ella got turned at 14. So she was 15 to 16 when that happened to MC, which was slightly inconsistent with the events. Originally, she was 3 years older than him, which means she was turned a year before his accident. Now, she's only 2 years older than him and was turned around the same time since she's now 20, instead of 21.

So basically, these events happened in the same year now, roughly.

- MC (12-13) got his scars and ran away.
- Ella (14) got turned into a Superhuman.
MC said that he had run away for a month or so, right?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She did recognize him. That's why everyone thought it was weird that she was talking to him as if they're familiar at the start. There's also her memories after she got killed. When you're at her apartment with Christie and Emily. It's revealed that she was planning to meet him using Dave and that she was pretty much stalking him the whole time.
I had always assumed that Full Size Ella's inside knowledge was because she was just drawing out memories from MC and other's around him while using her shapeshifting to stay hidden cause she had similar abilities to the MC, but after reading up around here I realized I was wrong and while the MC received his abilities from 2 monsters Ella has similar shape shifting powers as the MC which she got from the same source as the MC but she possesses no Mental abilities.

I am not saying they haven't met before, it just seems like her memories aren't very clear from before. Also I don't know if anyone else gets this same feeling but in the last few meetings with Ella before her death she seemed more aloof as compared to before.
I assumed that she seems this way either because her later evolution had changed her, not only expanding her powers but also having an effect on her personality, Or it seemed so because her plans were further along and she was only trying to be careful in not giving away any important information about herself or her Organization.

Guess I will have to replay the opening few days of the game at-least to the part where the MC recollects how he met Ella.
Am I correct that Ella was not on evo5 when she target the MC in the beginning of the game but by the time of her death she was Evo5 ? also am I correct in assuming she made little Ella after she turned evo5 ?

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
I had always assumed that Full Size Ella's inside knowledge was because she was just drawing out memories from MC and other's around him while using her shapeshifting to stay hidden cause she had similar abilities to the MC, but after reading up around here I realized I was wrong and while the MC received his abilities from 2 monsters Ella has similar shape shifting powers as the MC which she got from the same source as the MC but she possesses no Mental abilities.

I am not saying they haven't met before, it just seems like her memories aren't very clear from before. Also I don't know if anyone else gets this same feeling but in the last few meetings with Ella before her death she seemed more aloof as compared to before.
I assumed that she seems this way either because her later evolution had changed her, not only expanding her powers but also having an effect on her personality, Or it seemed so because her plans were further along and she was only trying to be careful in not giving away any important information about herself or her Organization.

Guess I will have to replay the opening few days of the game at-least to the part where the MC recollects how he met Ella.
Am I correct that Ella was not on evo5 when she target the MC in the beginning of the game but by the time of her death she was Evo5 ? also am I correct in assuming she made little Ella after she turned evo5 ?
Correct Ella was at Evo4 up until she infelterated HERO and took a syreng (sorry for wrong writing I'm dead tired)
And we later learned that it contained stuff that pushes you for your evo.

Idk if she made Little Ella during her 4th or 5th but there was a very powerful monster there take it how you want

Reactions: Zeca Suez

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Correct Ella was at Evo4 up until she infelterated HERO and took a syreng (sorry for wrong writing I'm dead tired)
And we later learned that it contained stuff that pushes you for your evo.

Idk if she made Little Ella during her 4th or 5th but there was a very powerful monster there take it how you want
She made little Ella before she gave the MC the pill on his birthday, so she was still level 4 when she made her.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
She made little Ella before she gave the MC the pill on his birthday, so she was still level 4 when she made her.
Just noticed. For some reason Doll doesn't seem to know or remember MC but Ella knows him from long ago. It appears to me that Ella tried to conceal existence of MC or protect him in case some third party finds and wakes up the Doll. Or the Doll is lying.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Just noticed. For some reason Doll doesn't seem to know or remember MC but Ella knows him from long ago. It appears to me that Ella tried to conceal existence of MC or protect him in case some third party finds and wakes up the Doll. Or the Doll is lying.
The Doll just didn't recognize MC on first sight (especially since his body's radically different after becoming a superhuman). When the MC tells Ella his name, she's surprised for a second before smiling and saying "good, that's good".

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
The Doll just didn't recognize MC on first sight (especially since his body's radically different after becoming a superhuman). When the MC tells Ella his name, she's surprised for a second before smiling and saying "good, that's good".
Keep in mind that Ella "knew" us before we met at the start of the game, probably a bit before that. So she probably had her eye on us and scouted us out previously before the events of the main game.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Yeah. I checked the script once more and the Doll definitely recognized MC's name. She is fucking with him again.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Lil Ella is an interesting little wild card that the MC has in his pocket. I wonder if she is with him when he goes out to set the trap for Esheth, though it is unlikely that Lil Ella will just pop out and say hi to Shen in the middle of his little mind battle with the MC.

So far Lil Ella has not clearly revealed if she also has the similar powers as the actual Ella... wonder if down the line MC would have to help her sort of reactivate her powers in doll form. Or maybe she is sticking close to the MC for the same reason.

Though the fact that she doesn't seem to be having much trouble traveling around even in and out of H.e.r.o. suggests she might still have some abilities.

Correct Ella was at Evo4 up until she infelterated HERO
Ah thank you. Yes I remember she stole the forced Evo serum from H.e.r.o. but I wasn't sure if that was for personal use or for research and replication. Maybe she had her S.i.n. people study it and develop their own version and used that to Evolve to 5. They do seem to have an abundance of monsters and hence raw materials.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lil Ella is an interesting little wild card that the MC has in his pocket. I wonder if she is with him when he goes out to set the trap for Esheth, though it is unlikely that Lil Ella will just pop out and say hi to Shen in the middle of his little mind battle with the MC.

So far Lil Ella has not clearly revealed if she also has the similar powers as the actual Ella... wonder if down the line MC would have to help her sort of reactivate her powers in doll form. Or maybe she is sticking close to the MC for the same reason.

Though the fact that she doesn't seem to be having much trouble traveling around even in and out of H.e.r.o. suggests she might still have some abilities.

Ah thank you. Yes I remember she stole the forced Evo serum from H.e.r.o. but I wasn't sure if that was for personal use or for research and replication. Maybe she had her S.i.n. people study it and develop their own version and used that to Evolve to 5. They do seem to have an abundance of monsters and hence raw materials.
Ella's in your pocket during the Eisheth scene at the end of this update. She's verbally shocked to see Eisheth there when she arrived for the twins.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

Ella used the serum she stole for her 5th evolution.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020

I'd be more interested in what kind of scene would occur if we bright lil Ella into the room of dead big Ella, perhaps get a couple of separate scenes and touch moments
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Perhaps they can merge or be combined/reabsorbed? Only thing I seriously do not want is a nearly fully restored Ella running lose on HERO base and potentially releasing all the Monster Prisoners. I do not want to deal with that headache or aftermath or the blame.

Also, there was a scene of Ella Using the EvoSerum and becoming Lv.5 after escaping HERO base and nearly killing Jake with her Aura, then killing a hero agent and making the girl agent duel Jake.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes