xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for the information ! I must say I had some doubts bevause of how weird and dark it seems. But that's also the thing of this game.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Screenshot_20240228-103804.jpg
What seems to be the best option to choose?

The shopkeeper is offering me one of the above 3 items for making a devilery for Charlie.
The mask is a joke option and the horn gives us 10 power points.
What does the eye gets us? And which option should I choose?

Kazenaraka

Aug 16, 2019
View attachment 3392641

The shopkeeper is offering me one of the above 3 items for making a devilery for Charlie.
Horn is the better options for the simple fact that it gaves you 10 power point straight out of the bag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: deadh30775n

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
What do you all think she meant, before what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe in the end of the game the MC will cut his hair bangs. He will look different enough lol.

View attachment 3392641

The eye is something for a future character. You can get 2 rewards with it instead of 1. If you need power, is best to pick horn.
The rewards is more focused about the lore. Even if you read them using save and load, the game will remember if you choose any of them. Because you will use the same questions you choose to ask to another character later to double check the information so you can take your own conclusions about the 2 points of view. I used a cheat to unlock them in this part because it's interesting to read.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Also is there any importance to money in this game? All I can buy are sex toys and gadgets that mc never uses.
I think I did a mistake on choosing money over power by the options given by Tiffany

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Also is there any importance to money in this game? All I can buy are sex toys and gadgets that mc never uses.
I think I did a mistake on choosing money over power by the options given by Tiffany
Tiffany power reward in my opinion is not worth. It comes too late in a time you don't need to pass power check anymore. After a certain event the merchant will sell new items that are worth to buy.

Reactions: turbojoe

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Tiffany power reward in my opinion is not worth. It comes too late in a time you don't need to pass power check anymore. After a certain event the merchant will sell new items that are worth to buy.
It's worth more than the money. If you don't use money on anything you'll have enough to buy the monster parts even if you don't get money from Tiffany.
And while there haven't been any power checks recently, that doesn't mean there won't be any in the future.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
It's worth more than the money. If you don't use money on anything you'll have enough to buy the monster parts even if you don't get money from Tiffany.
And while there haven't been any power checks recently, that doesn't mean there won't be any in the future.
I prefer money because from what i remember 2 or 3 choices with the girls need you to have money that is impossible to have without Tiffany choice. About future power checks, we can only speculate if will be so tight that Tiffany reward will make a big difference, because the "mini missions" you can get some and in the last update the MC is getting powered up a lot.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
I prefer money because from what i remember 2 or 3 choices with the girls need you to have money that is impossible to have without Tiffany choice. About future power checks, we can only speculate if will be so tight that Tiffany reward will make a big difference, because the "mini missions" you can get some and in the last update the MC is getting powered up a lot.
Yeah but you don't need to make those choices. All they do is give relationship points, and relationship point checks are incredibly easy to pass.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah but you don't need to make those choices. All they do is give relationship points, and relationship point checks are incredibly easy to pass.
In contrast to skill and power checks that has been extremely tight to pass. IF you bother with playing cleanly without cheating/"clever use of game mechanics" that is.

Relationships has with a few exceptions at this point been more down to picking the right conversational choices rather any points you happen to have.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3392641

You can't buy the mask so it's a choice between 2 items.
The Horn is better by every metric.

By picking the Eye you potentially gain the same stats as choosing the Horn in the first place. The other possible rewards for the Eye are completely intangible.

It's not a mistake, but as of the latest update you gain enough money to buy all the important items from the shopkeep, so Power seems better.
Do not buy the sex toys, laptops etc. They don't have any practical use.
Once you evolve again, you will have better options.

MC can give Amber 500 $ and Lola 100$ to gain some relationship points
Amber's romance requires a relationship check, but it's fairly easy to get without spending money. She needs 3+ points and I think you can get 4 without paying.
You also get enough money to buy every important item in the game, even if you spend these 600$

Emily does not accept your money, you just get the option to offer it. I don't remember if it even gives you a relationship point.
Emily doesn't have any relationship point checks. The variable that starts her romance is set when you meet her in the Sorority house after playing strip poker with Alice.

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Emily does not accept your money, you just get the option to offer it. I don't remember if it even gives you a relationship point.
Emily doesn't have any relationship point checks. The variable that starts her romance is set when you meet her in the Sorority house after playing strip poker with Alice.
You get +3 relationship points with Emily if you have the $20,000 to offer to pay for her.
While the advice given so far is the best information available, we don't know what the future will require.
It's unlikely that you'll need the max points for any relationship though.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You get +3 relationship points with Emily if you have the $20,000 to offer to pay for her.
While the advice given so far is the best information available, we don't know what the future will require.
It's unlikely that you'll need the max points for any relationship though.
Ah right, +3 is a pretty big bump. Yeah, we can't tell what the future will bring, however as far as relationship points are concerned, the thresholds are indeed very low and WW once said that this will be the case. The good thing is that generally speaking, the romance related points are fairly benign to get. You rarely have to choose between increasing one's relationship while decreasing someone else's.

I'm more skeptical about the relationship points with Xanthe, Dexter and the other non-romance ones. They usually come with side effects, like having to choose between them, or it affects the public opinion negatively.

They unlock some h-scenes for the girls. To get them just respond to the girls in a way you think they'll like. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I don't plan to make the threshold for unlocking those scenes particularly harsh. Unless you're pissing them off at every opportunity you'll mostly be fine.

Last edited:

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone tried eating only Kenny and not bailey. Any changes in the dream sequence?
I think it might be an either or situation because they are both spawns of minyak. When the eye says"may" this might be it. If we don't consume either one we wouldn't achieve max potential.

Reactions: Radiobot 1988

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone tried eating only Kenny and not bailey. Any changes in the dream sequence?
I think it might be an either or situation because they are both spawns of minyak. When the eye says"may" this might be it. If we don't consume either one we wouldn't achieve max potential.
If you don't eat Bailey you get an alternative scene that's a bit more story focused. The MC questions what's going on outside his head, assesses it'll take him 12 days to finish his Memory-related training and mentions that the paths related to the other six Apostles feel different and more distant to him.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes