Feb 6, 2023
H
in order to save Laurie, you have to get enough "Deryl win point" and having 28 skill point.

Pick "Hesitate" during Deryl fight and you need to have 100+power (otherwise it will be a dead end), that will get you 3 Deryl point after mc evolution and combined with 28 skill point,

By picking left a little before the fight, you can meet Aglaecwiff and gaining 3 extra skill point as a reward and as long as you haven't skipped any event you should have enough for you to save Laurie's life.
Huh. Didn't know you can save her. I thought her death was canon. It brought a sense of purpose for Deryl, like now he has something else to improve himself for so he can avenge her. I guess I'll keep it that way in my playthrough.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
About saving Laurie, you can do it in two ways depending on your preferences. First, depending on your choise w/Michal and if you trained and consume the right people (the ones that give power and corruption), you should be around 105 Power and 26 Skill (if you fought Michael w/Power); OR 102 Power and 27 Skill (if you fought Michael w/Skill) BEFORE the Battle of Diamond.

From there, your path split in two ways:

IF YOU WANT TO IMPREGNATE MONSTER MOMMY go LEFT; from here pick Skill from her (+3 Skill), going to 29-30 Skill; during the battle with Deryl choose "Figure out a way on your own", "The red eyed chimera" and "Hesitate" (here is where the Power comes into play, since you pick to go LEFT you NEED 100+ Power to survive hesitating agains Deryl). From here, justo say "No" to the Eye and "Destroy it before its finished" to complete the fight and save Gamergirl.

IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MONSTER MOMMY, go RIGHT; from here pick "Try to overcome its power" (+5 Power and +3 Skill); now the rest is a repeat from the other path, but you don't have to worry about the Power check of 100. So just pick "Figure out a way on your own", "The red eyed chimera", "Hesitate", "No", and "Destroy it before its finished" to save Gamergirl.

In the end, it all comes down to you wanting to impregnate Aglaecwif or gain extra power. Hope it helped.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
During mc fight against Deryl ,just before is 3rd evolution .

a good thing to remember about that is what Sylla said about these memory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it's not like he's going to have acces of all the power of people close to him at whim and i would expect at first mc able to use some basic capacity of each trait and train and finding a balance with all of them, in a similar way to what he did in the begining when he tried to copy other animals abilities but this time with other trait (like teleporting (but on little scale), absorbing energy like Michael, or the passive protection of Alice at first and the furter we move in the story, the stronger mc get and the better he will become with these new copied capacity , to a point when he will mastering them an be overpowered anyway at the end of the story.)

There is that A rank monster looking like Sylla that can copy any people from the memory of her target;but limited by his own pool of power.
Whether or not she is connected to Sylla, i would expect it to be closer to memory than mc and therefore capable of more things with memory trait.

So another possiblity is that Mc won't be able to do the same thing and he could be limited with some passive or basic capacity of each superhuman/monster from whom he possess memories ,which will still remain extremely usefull and adding versatily for mc without killing interest of other superhuman (because if mc can do everything Alice or Michael can do, with him beeing one evolution above them, showing their evolution as superhuman in the story will become almost meaningless )

The most problematic part is about it altering mc balance between is two trait, because with Sylla, we know that she lost her purity because of things she's done before meeting Stephen, and since she was chosen of the 4th (so she was pure memory) i think that it would be weird that using her trait would taint her purity, but since we dont know anything about that part of Sylla's past, we can only theorize about it .

But i would expect Sylla to warn us about it if they where any problem with that since she want to help us to be as close as possible to 50-50.

And for your question at the end, from what Sylla said mc should be 50%body since his father was a perfect match with it but Sylla isnt, she's more geared toward memory and purer than most, so we could expect something between 60-80 + something else, so mc should have inerited Sylla impurity too, and in theory he souldnt be able to be a perfect 50-50 either and it's seem like it's what Sylla implie.

Sylla mention that mc body as moved to forward, and now she try to counterbalance it with memories to "balance everything out" and then hopping that the 4th will be satisfied.

The question is, would it supress what remains of the other trait if mc would focus on one or would it work like some container filled with several component until he's full (full here mean reaching is fifth evolution since it's when other power manifesting stop) and only balancing with what's already there. The most logical answer would be the second and from what Sylla said about "balancing everything out", it's seems like it.

And the question about becoming pure could be answered with just that, but also with Sylla herself, since she somehow lost her purity, what could stop her to restore it if it was just about getting some good memories like she do it now with mc? in theory nothing and yet she didnt, but maybe she just died before having time to do so or found another purpose with Stephen and her son.
The way I understand this quote is the exact same thing as when MC gets memories from a thug or a scientist.

It has to do more about MC's understanding and a better way to apply his Memory power. Nothing more.
So just like consuming a scientist will give him some insight into the science and the individual's thought process, getting the Apostle memories will give him some insight into how the Apostle thinks and processes it's existence.

Every time he connects to an Apostle, he gains understanding about the relevant aspect.
Every time he meditates to these memories, he improves the way he processes these aspects.

He can use this new knowledge to make better decisions, gain more knowledge and insight from the same interaction.
And eventually he can use it as part of his Memory powers to do more:

Authority said:
You ".........I stand above."
"But with the echoes of memories comes an unexpected sense of.... Strength, of confidence, of authority."
Power said:
You ".........I am the almighty."
"But with the echoes of memories comes an unexpected sense of.... Strength, of confidence, of power."
Body said:
You ".........I'm invincible."
"But with the echoes of memories comes... Understanding, and an appreciation for this treasure of mine, this body."
Memory said:
You ".........I understand."
"But with the echoes of memories comes... Understanding, and an appreciation for this treasure of mine, my memory."
Time said:
You ".........I am eternal."
"But with the echoes of memories, I feel my mind broaden. Never before have I absorbed memories filled with so much detail.... So much time."
Space said:
You ".........I open all."
"But with the echoes of memories, I feel my mind broaden. Never before have I absorbed memories filled with so much detail.... So much space."
Examples:
Now that MC has knowledge about the aspect of Authority, he can stand above the rest. He is going to be more powerful and confident, he will recognize how to apply himself in a way that makes him more authoritative and secure. He will understand things that only those who have affinitity for this aspect understand. He will slowly turn into a leader.

Now that he has knowledge about the aspect of Time and Space, his temporal and spatial awareness will increase, along with his attention to detail. His eyes will see more details, he will be able to get more information to gain the upper hand in every interaction, be it an argument or combat.

The longer he mediates and the more he assimilates these memories, the more connected he will be to the aspects respresented by the Apostles. All this knowledge will make his Memories extremely potent. With enough time he will end up becoming omniscient, deriving an extreme amount of information from the smallest things possible. He will be able to understand and replicate anything.

One look will allow him to know the past, the present and the future and he will have perfect context for every piece of information.
He will know exactly what transformation to use, exactly how much force to apply, exactly what types of abilities he is going to face.

etc.

Now your bit about Syla being incapable of restoring her purity:

Syla says that high quality memories will balance out MC's deficiency, to the point that Memory herself will be satisfied. She doesn't say anything about restoring MC to a pure 50-50 status, just that his 45% with high quality training will become as strong as his 50%. There is no reason to assume anything else in my opinion.

Whatever happened to Syla changed her. She used to have high Memory purity, but the decisions in her life made her impure for some reason.
Syla is not a shapeshifter, we can't determine any way that she actually did this to herself directly.

MC on the other hand is a shapeshifter, and there is a good chance that will be able to transform his lifeforce at will.
If he is capable of transforming his lifeforce to use other powers, then what's stopping him from transforming all the impurities he inherited from Syla, back into Memory?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Now your bit about Syla being incapable of restoring her purity:

Syla says that high quality memories will balance out MC's deficiency, to the point that Memory herself will be satisfied. She doesn't say anything about restoring MC to a pure 50-50 status, just that his 45% with high quality training will become as strong as his 50%. There is no reason to assume anything else in my opinion.

Whatever happened to Syla changed her. She used to have high Memory purity, but the decisions in her life made her impure for some reason.
Syla is not a shapeshifter, we can't determine any way that she actually did this to herself directly.

MC on the other hand is a shapeshifter, and there is a good chance that will be able to transform his lifeforce at will.
If he is capable of transforming his lifeforce to use other powers, then what's stopping him from transforming all the impurities he inherited from Syla, back into Memory?
I never said that her goal was to bring mc to 50-50, just to find some balance so that mc would be as close to that as possible because for me it's not possible. also, Sylla didn't say that it will be enough, she said that her mom wont be happy no matter what but she still hope that it will be enough to satisfied the 4th.
for the Shapeshifting part it's a good point but Sylla talk about connecting to the source of their power, he isnt transforming is body to do that, even if mc could transfom into a monster, he couldn't replicate is power by doing that, it's more mystical from what Xanthe said to us. Mc just need the part of each apostle that already are in him and using his memory trait to connect to them.

and you can be close to be pure like Deryl with 91% but with a low connection when other monster with lesser % have a better connection so i dont think that it will change anything for mc on that point.
And Sylla mention that we just have to hope we were born right, it doesnt fit with mc changing himself either.

Feb 6, 2023
Man this story is interesting af. But the fact that i have to wait a long time to know what's coming next is a bummer. But what can you do, art takes time. I'm thinking that i might start writing a story for my own game and start learning how to draw in the meantime while i wait for updates.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I never said that her goal was to bring mc to 50-50, just to find some balance so that mc would be as close to that as possible because for me it's not possible. also, Sylla didn't say that it will be enough, she said that her mom wont be happy no matter what but she still hope that it will be enough to satisfied the 4th.
for the Shapeshifting part it's a good point but Sylla talk about connecting to the source of their power, he isnt transforming is body to do that, even if mc could transfom into a monster, he couldn't replicate is power by doing that, it's more mystical from what Xanthe said to us. Mc just need the part of each apostle that already are in him and using his memory trait to connect to them.

and you can be close to be pure like Deryl with 91% but with a low connection when other monster with lesser % have a better connection so i dont think that it will change anything for mc on that point.
And Sylla mention that we just have to hope we were born right, it doesnt fit with mc changing himself either.
Let me reset this a bit so we don't continue this discussion with misunderstandings.
I didn't think that you said that Syla is capable of "fixing" MC. My point was that since she can't fix him and isn't a shapeshifter, she is pretty much irrelevant to this idea I'm proposing.

Xanthe says that there is a mystical component, but he also leaves the possibility open by saying that If MC ever manages to transform his lifeforce, they will discuss it further (paraphrasing). Which is why I propose this idea in the first place. If MC has the potential to do this, what's stopping him from purging the impurities? The bit about Syla saying MC has to be "born right" isn't a counterargument. If anything, the potential to change his lifeforce can be proof of him being "born right", not a contradiction.

Frankly, I don't expect MC to ever need to change his lifeforce and this is completely hypothetic. The reason is simple:
Unknown "Together, we are chosen. For God and glory, take our power."

As for the monster reports, they aren't a good argument for discussions concerning either purity or connection, at least in the way that Syla means it. Only the monsters have the origin and connection stats. Deryl is a monster, not a Superhuman.

Superhuman reports have different stats, Skill, Corruption, Evolution level, Monster Progenitor and M-Progression (I guess that last one is monsterfication percentage).

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Xanthe says that there is a mystical component, but he also leaves the possibility open by saying that If MC ever manages to transform his lifeforce, they will discuss it further (paraphrasing). Which is why I propose this idea in the first place. If MC has the potential to do this, what's stopping him from purging the impurities? The bit about Syla saying MC has to be "born right" isn't a counterargument. If anything, the potential to change his lifeforce can be proof of him being "born right", not a contradiction.
Life force is like mc pool of energy to activate is power (from what Ella said), Xanthe mention that it would weaken mc power but it's true that if he could transform theses impurities into memory or body life force it would be another story .
Because he could use theses impurities to fuel is two other trait ( if he could do that) and by doing so having similar power than a true 50-50, it is what you mean?

From what i understood about what Ella and Xanthe said, even if he could do it with body, it would be more like converting a life force into another in order to use another power , which would result to two weakened power ( exemple : converting 20% of is body pool to have 20% of another source) resulting to two weakened power and like Ella explain to mc, with eating,drinking, sleeping restoring is pool of body life force later so i dont think that it would be a permanent change even if he could do it.

With memory he can do that without any drawback since he can directly connect to the source of any power and using is full pool of memory life force to use another power.
From what Nico said, that A rank monster can use is own life force to copy even Malik power but without it beeing able to use Malik strongest moves, because it would kill it due to its own energy pool that would remain more limited, it's similar to what Ella explain to mc ( that even if we can use more than we have it's still dangerous to reach 0 and to be carreful because it can kill us if we spend to much energy)

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Life force is like mc pool of energy to activate is power (from what Ella said), Xanthe mention that it would weaken mc power but it's true that if he could transform theses impurities into memory or body life force it would be another story .
Because he could use theses impurities to fuel is two other trait ( if he could do that) and by doing so having similar power than a true 50-50, it is what you mean?

From what i understood about what Ella and Xanthe said, even if he could do it with body, it would be more like converting a life force into another in order to use another power , which would result to two weakened power ( exemple : converting 20% of is body pool to have 20% of another source) resulting to two weakened power and like Ella explain to mc, with eating,drinking, sleeping restoring is pool of body life force later so i dont think that it would be a permanent change even if he could do it.

With memory he can do that without any drawback since he can directly connect to the source of any power and using is full pool of memory life force to use another power.
That A rank monster could use is own life force to copy even Malik power but without it beeing able to use Malik strongest moves, because it would kill it due to its own energy pool that would remain more limited, it's similar to what Ella explain to mc ( that even if we can use more than we have it's still dangerous to reach 0 and to be carreful because it can kill us if we spend to much energy)
I get it now, we are operating under different assumptions. You believe that the transformation wouldn't be permanent. MC would just transform a percentage of his energy into some other form, and when he expends it, he will regenerate the original.

I believe that any change to his lifeforce will persist, until he decides to change it back.

My reasoning:

Clue 1:
Unlike most Superhumans, MC has 2 traits. Body and Memory.
When MC rests/eats and recharges his lifeforce, what trait gets replenished?

This idea points to life force not being tied to the trait. MC can use his energy at will, for either trait.
So in order to use another trait, he has to somehow transform the whole mechanism, not just a percentage of the energy.

Clue 2:
The idea that MC's powers may get weaker is iffy.
MC should have the exact same output no matter if he has 200 or 400 Power in the tank. The only thing that changes is how long we will be able to maintain his transformations and regenerate his wounds.

So assume that MC is a 400 Power Superhuman
He transforms 200 life force into a fire breathing power.
He then goes and eats 500 cows and gains back 200 Power.

At this point, is his Body power weaker or not?
If it's weaker, then it's not just a matter of energy. He also weakened the trait.
If it's not weaker, then your idea should be correct.

____

These 2 interactions make me think that if MC ever manages to transform himself in a manner that allows him to use other powers, this transformation will persist for as long as MC maintains it.

MC can choose to incorporate it into his default form.
So if he transforms all the impurities into Memory and then incorporate this change into his default form, he will forever become a 50% Body 50% Memory Superhuman.

PS. I'm going to reiterate, for the rest of the readers, that I don't expect this to be important at all. It's just a silly exercise, not a prediction. I don't care much about MC using powers from other traits, nor becoming "pure".

The only way this particular interaction would interest me would be if it allowed MC to ressurect his victims, complete with their powers.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Progressing with the story (day 40) I´m coming out more and more confused about the role of Ella.
At first it´s looked like she is eager to create capable superhumans to help her fight the monsters or another higher existence, but now she seems to force Jake against the MC - this looks like shooting herself in the foot and doesn´t make any sense to me o_O

Can somebody enlighten me if there is any plausible higher plan behind???

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Progressing with the story (day 40) I´m coming out more and more confused about the role of Ella.
At first it´s looked like she is eager to create capable superhumans to help her fight the monsters or another higher existence, but now she seems to force Jake against the MC - this looks like shooting herself in the foot and doesn´t make any sense to me o_O

We still don't know what Ella's plan is, but she doesn't seem to care about fighting monsters. She just wants a powerful Superhuman for something. Both MC and Jake are powerful and fit certain criteria. She wants the strongest of the two.

We have some bits and pieces that give us a very rough idea of what she's trying to do, but I don't want to spoil it with theories. You will get some more context during the 33th training event and later on day99 if you decide to meet a certain character.

Don't hold your breath though, no one can guess what her plan is at this point in the game.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

idfndfydfsdf.jpg

Well my friend, in short no one really knows what is Ella ultimate goal or plan, there is a lot more info you will find as you progress the story, and a lot of things would be spoiler at the point you are if discussed now, just rest easy in knowing that everyone is as clueless as you are. :)

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017

She eventually get killed and die later on by Nico,but looks like she somehow will back (propably with the help of MC) and later on you will find out that Ella Is a failed choosen one and she will never achive what she would because she dont kill (the girl and her friend who dance In the night club) thats why she help our MC to get as strong as possible to make sure HE achive what she CANT and Its related to the orgin (the eye,that are one of the monster gods)

As for Jake well...she already know that MC need to DEVOURED Jake,she had the connection with the orgin a deeper than we have right now (but It will change pretty soon ad we also will have even deeper)
screenshot0115.png Screenshot - 2024-02-25 , 03_48_45.png Screenshot - 2024-02-25 , 03_49_54.png
As you can see "miss even a single one and you may never reach the heights you could have" It was the same for the Ella when she refuse eat her friend at the school event thats why she cant be anymore the chosen one and she need our MC that are the BEST hope right now to achive what she CANT.

Screenshot - 2024-02-23 , 22_06_15.png

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

Welcome to Ella crazy mind. Beware spoilers.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I get it now, we are operating under different assumptions. You believe that the transformation wouldn't be permanent. MC would just transform a percentage of his energy into some other form, and when he expends it, he will regenerate the original.

I believe that any change to his lifeforce will persist, until he decides to change it back.

My reasoning:

Clue 1:
Unlike most Superhumans, MC has 2 traits. Body and Memory.
When MC rests/eats and recharges his lifeforce, what trait gets replenished?

This idea points to life force not being tied to the trait. MC can use his energy at will, for either trait.
So in order to use another trait, he has to somehow transform the whole mechanism, not just a percentage of the energy.

Clue 2:
The idea that MC's powers may get weaker is iffy.
MC should have the exact same output no matter if he has 200 or 400 Power in the tank. The only thing that changes is how long we will be able to maintain his transformations and regenerate his wounds.

So assume that MC is a 400 Power Superhuman
He transforms 200 life force into a fire breathing power.
He then goes and eats 500 cows and gains back 200 Power.

At this point, is his Body power weaker or not?
If it's weaker, then it's not just a matter of energy. He also weakened the trait.
If it's not weaker, then your idea should be correct.

____

These 2 interactions make me think that if MC ever manages to transform himself in a manner that allows him to use other powers, this transformation will persist for as long as MC maintains it.

MC can choose to incorporate it into his default form.
So if he transforms all the impurities into Memory and then incorporate this change into his default form, he will forever become a 50% Body 50% Memory Superhuman.

PS. I'm going to reiterate, for the rest of the readers, that I don't expect this to be important at all. It's just a silly exercise, not a prediction. I don't care much about MC using powers from other traits, nor becoming "pure".

The only way this particular interaction would interest me would be if it allowed MC to ressurect his victims, complete with their powers.
It's a good theory, and your arguments are good too and at first, resurrecting someone is what made me think that mc should be able to use other powers in the first place, even if it would be complicated to handle so much possibilities without killing the interest in other character fight and their evolution as superhuman.

What made me think that he cant change it permanently is mostly connected to the 4th. and also Ella about maintaining something as long as we put power in it. (even it she talk about physical object , if it's realy possible,nothing stop him to create an articial 3rd tank or more that he could maintain with is own pool of energy, but would weaken his other during the time he maintain it)
"But my Mom is one of the few who wants a half and half, who's willing to compromise focus and strength, for versatility and the high connection that comes from it."

a 50-50 with both body and memory is weaker in therm of raw power than someone more oriented on one of them.
In theory mc could use that same abilities that Ella used to protect herself against Malik (if he had enough life force) but shouldn't be able to maintain it as long as Ella can because Malik mention that it cost her a lot of energy, and also shoulnd't be unable to use some more powerfull/costy abilities whitch for me is the main difference between lower % and bigger (like Alice that even impressed mc because of what she could do compared to him at the same level)

A 50-50 would have two 'tank' with half-half amount of an unique life force in each when a pure spawn or monster would have all is life force on one to use more costly and/or destructive abilities (again Alice in comparison to mc is a good exemple to that, she can put more power in her attacks than mc even if they're power should be roughly the same because of that cap before level 3).
Both tank would regenerate at the same speed as one because it's would be the same amount of life force just splited in two in a 50-50 case.

And if it was really possible to change that permantently by increasing it's capacity, it wouldnt be much of a compromise on power, and also Sylla talking about trying to balance everything rather than turning mc into a true 50-50 confort me in that.
It's why converting one into another would be more believable for me if it's temporary dont pose any real problem(and since Xanthe mention it i think that it will come to handy later), because it wouldnt allow mc to go beyond his limit but would still give him an extra pool of energy in the long run.

For mc resurecting abilities part, i still think that he will be able to do it, and probably sooner than we think.

With Charlie who think that Oscar is still saveable, Claudia dream where we can see Sylla alive in mc mariage could be a possible futur + it dont make much doubt that Ella will make her comeback rater sooner than later can lead us to think that people can be resurrected by other means than just Nyx mark and if at first i thinked about mc resurecting someone because of similarty with Nyx and memory and all by himself, the more i think about it and the more i think that it will be a combined effort with Deryl rather than just mc .
They already could do something similar with Laurie but imperfectly, (Deryl recreated the missing parts of Laurie's body and mc used is memory power they could rebuild her body) and now Deryl work to complete is philosopher's stone , " the ability to heal all form of Illness and also give immortality"and mc is focus on is memory side and Sylla will also teach him some thing.

Ella body is dead but intact in HERO base, Deryl could "heal" it and mc taking care of the rest with is memory power (with Ella's doll) so together they could bring her to life (+ the fact that mc could access to the place where Nyx keep the soul's of the people she killed (and Nyx invited him to come again).

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It makes sense, doesn't it?
1. MC preserves people inside his consciousness.
2. The consumed entities are mostly aware and retain pretty much every part of their personality
3. His tails can think for themselves.
4. He learned how to make matter persist outside of his body.
5. Shopkeep sends MC to deliver to Charlie a package relevant to ressurection, but Charlie complains.
6. The only other Superhuman capable of ressurecting people indirectly tells us that she has Memory powers.

I've been waiting for some indication that MC will manage to ressurect people for quite a long time, basically since we learned that there is a another (Nyx) who can do it.

At the very least, I expect him to transform his tails into the people stored in his head.

The only problem of course, is how people like Jake and Danica will stay relevant at the later stages of the game. They are just level 2 Superhumans (Edit: Danica is lvl 3, but if you kill her she stays as a level 2). No matter how much power MC gives them, they are still limited by their evolution level.

With the latest update we got some clues:
1. MC is capable of actively increasing his power stat while unconscious.
2. Bailey talks about another world inside MC's consciousness.

So at this point, I don't really see any limit to what is possible. We still need to figure out the rules but the potential is there.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
It makes sense, doesn't it?
1. MC preserves people inside his consciousness.
2. The consumed entities are mostly aware and retain pretty much every part of their personality
3. His tails can think for themselves.
4. He learned how to make matter persist outside of his body.
5. Shopkeep sends MC to deliver to Charlie a package relevant to ressurection, but Charlie complains.
6. The only other Superhuman capable of ressurecting people indirectly tells us that she has Memory powers.

I've been waiting for some indication that MC will manage to ressurect people for quite a long time, basically since we learned that there is a another (Nyx) who can do it.

At the very least, I expect him to transform his tails into the people stored in his head.

The only problem of course, is how people like Jake and Danica will stay relevant at the later stages of the game. They are just level 2 Superhumans. No matter how much power MC gives them, they are still limited by their evolution level.

With the latest update we got some clues:
1. MC is capable of actively increasing his power stat while unconscious.
2. Bailey talks about another world inside MC's consciousness.

So at this point, I don't really see any limit to what is possible. We still need to figure out the rules but the potential is there.
Btw, I think Danica leveled up to 3.

Reactions: Gtdead

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

According to what weve seen so far, Ella and MC share atleast 1 monster parent (the one with shapeshifting abilities). We also know that monsters grant humans powers to achieve a certain goal - that goal is different for each person. According to a few bad ends, it looks like Ella is searching to create the perfect monster - a monster capable of copy anything physically and mentally (which the MC can).
Combining all the information, we can draw 2 conclusions -
1) Ella is treating the MC like cattle - fattening it up so that a monster can consume him, and thus Ella ends up fulfilling her goal. However, we also see Ella being fond of the MC, so this theory might no pan out.
2) Ella is training the MC by a trial of fire - if the MC survives and becomes strong enough to become a level 5 perhaps both of them can become partners to take down the apostles or fully ascend to monsterhood and become apostles themslves.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes