sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
This is very true. Jake can also empower people to perform various tasks. He can ask people to heal, to give their all to complete a task. These are examples we can observe in game. In fact I'm starting to think that Authority is one of the best traits for buffing and empowering the masses.

The Authority trait makes someone the ultimate leader. What happens if someone who has great affinity for leadership inherits that trait? What if someone's will happens anyway, without the use of the trait?
When did Jake heal someone?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
When did Jake heal someone?
I don't mean heal in the classic videogame sense where you restore hit points.

He asked someone to heal. In particular he asked Mia to remember. It didn't exactly work but it falls within the purview of positive reinforcement. It shows the range of what can be done with this power.

If he can ask Mia to remember, perhaps he can also ask someone to survive, ignore injures, heal wounds, heal mental issues or mental powers etc.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I don't mean heal in the classic videogame sense where you restore hit points.

He asked someone to heal. In particular he asked Mia to remember. It didn't exactly work but it falls within the purview of positive reinforcement. It shows the range of what can be done with this power.

If he can ask Mia to remember, perhaps he can also ask someone to survive, ignore injures, heal wounds, heal mental issues or mental powers etc.
Ohhoho
Jake asked Mia to remember EVERYTHING.
Not only it's an order close in magnitude to the one that put her in hospital bed, but he also made her remember the pain she felt.
Her fractured memories were collected together by Memory Echo with Jake's memories as a template. To be precise Jake did nothing to heal her. He couldn't even unfuck her mind properly.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
how do you get the scene with danica?
Since no one answered you, I'll help you. If you mean the dream sequence, go to sleep in class at HERO, after the Valravn fight. It doesn't matter if she's dead or not, you'll get it with a slight variation. If you mean with her in the shower, you just have to spare her and go on the B Rank hunt for the M72 Gorgon. There, she'll be Level 3 and help MC kill it. There's no sex scene yet, just them taking a shower together.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Seeing people moving at light speed...I wish mc will also get a speed boost...
He probably will. Not only he got a massive boost when he reached level 3 but he has a power suited to playing around with speed, at least when traveling great distances.

Not sure how useful it will be for combat, but at higher levels I expect him to have an easy time moving around the solar system.

how did i not see it
There are many creatures that were inspired by folklore.
For example, Asura, Luz Mala, Gorgon, Cerberus, Chimera, Bakunawa, Aglaecwif, Eisheth, Valravn, Rebis

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
He probably will. Not only he got a massive boost when he reached level 3 but he has a power suited to playing around with speed, at least when traveling great distances.

Not sure how useful it will be for combat, but at higher levels I expect him to have an easy time moving around the solar system.

There are many creatures that were inspired by folklore.
For example, Asura, Luz Mala, Gorgon, Cerberus, Chimera, Bakunawa, Aglaecwif, Eisheth, Valravn, Rebis
On that note, ella is the closest thing we can compare mc to. At lvl 4 she was having trouble dodging Alexis but at lvl 5 she was dodging nico...(and we are pretty much meat shield...getting chopped, destroyed with each attack) But since we are not following the same route as her (body modifications on celular lvl or atomic level)... It's hard for me to imagine what kind of power we will get for speed

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
So, a long time ago i saw a discussion here about if it was possible for Mc to copy other powers, people were VERY passionate regarding this (and vocal too), however when people were arguing that the only relevant information inside the game about it was one from Xanthe, he said that it was not possible because Mc would need to change his internal energy to use different powers, however on my most recent playthrough i just noticed this dialogue:
screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0037.png
screenshot0038.png
screenshot0039.png
This refers to a rank A hunt, when Mc finds a monster with both body and memory powers, one that resembles both Syla and the 4th. This monster seem able to not only copy different powers but even without direct contact, just by using memories of others, the only limit is it's own internal energy since using really powerfull moves would be very draining.
Now what do you guys think, is it a real possibility for Mc to use different powers in the future, considering he also has both body and memory traits ?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
So, a long time ago i saw a discussion here about if it was possible for Mc to copy other powers, people were VERY passionate regarding this (and vocal too), however when people were arguing that the only relevant information inside the game about it was one from Xanthe, he said that it was not possible because Mc would need to change his internal energy to use different powers, however on my most recent playthrough i just noticed this dialogue:
View attachment 3375290 View attachment 3375297 View attachment 3375304
View attachment 3375317
View attachment 3375327
This refers to a rank A hunt, when Mc finds a monster with both body and memory powers, one that resembles both Syla and the 4th. This monster seem able to not only copy different powers but even without direct contact, just by using memories of others, the only limit is it's own internal energy since using really powerfull moves would be very draining.
Now what do you guys think, is it a real possibility for Mc to use different powers in the future, considering he also has both body and memory traits ?
would be so sick

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3375317
View attachment 3375327
Being very draining sounds like it is very inefficient.

Also, Xanthe did not say it is impossible, he said it is detrimental.
That holding multiple different energy types in your body will make them both weaker, and by a substantial amount too

this sounds like a less crippling method. instead of holding multiple energy types in your body. You hold only one energy type, but use it to simulate other powers at a large efficiency cost. (but not as bad as holding multiple energies in your body would be)

Although it does make me wonder if there is the possibility of some sort of xianxia style "constructive interference". where one power type is consumed as fuel to increase another power type.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
On the Female or Futa choice, if i choose Futa i will not have genderbending scenes with guys? Or this just impact the scene with the female characters?

SongMap

Oct 8, 2023
On the Female or Futa choice, if i choose Futa i will not have genderbending scenes with guys? Or this just impact the scene with the female characters?
I don't remember exactly, but i do remember that in one specific scene the reaction changes if you are a futa or not.
but it does with female characters.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
It just decides whether you have a dick and balls or not. Any genderbending scenes are optional though, pretty sure.

Reactions: CainKova

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3375317
View attachment 3375327
I think the community has agreed that Xanthe's words are enough to make it possible for MC to use other powers. I think the majority of us agree that it just wouldn't be a good idea.

There exist some very useful powers, like Nico's teleportation, Michael's energy resistance etc, Tiffany's Light Form, Valravn's immunity to intangible abilities, that MC may want to replicate as they don't require much power and provide huge benefits.

But other than that? MC by transforming his lifeforce will:
- Mess up his shapeshifting powers.
- Mess up the balance between his 2 original traits.
- Have to fight with untrained power.
- Limit the potential because the transformation itself should cost energy, and he will have to retain enough shapeshifting power to transform back
- It may affect his connections to his monster parents.

So, unless someone answers questions related to:
1. Efficiency
2. Effectiveness
3. How it interacts with his connections to other beings.
4. How it interacts with his unique case of having 2 traits instead of one.

it's kinda hard to theorize about the specifics.

However this discussion gave me an idea. The MC is supposedly impure, not a perfect 50-50, due to Syla's shenanigans.
Could this mean that he has the ability to turn himself pure? Or at least a perfect 50-50?

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Is it possible to get the +1 corruption from Liz events before reaching the Minyak fight to get the submit option, while sparing Danica?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes