Misaki199810

Jun 5, 2020
dear author,
you're a no heart demon QAQ
why you make me eat Bailey!? the zombie girl loved me so muchQAQ
please let her back, at least only at night when mc jack off

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Beware the +1 corruption, though. Who knows if there will be any consequences from it in the future?

has there been a moment where anything below like 5 or 6 corruption has mattered (afaik even then it only changed dialog after deryl becomes "monster") and im pretty sure the most recent updates are the first ones where you are """"""required"""""" to take on corruption points in order to not "miss" content (+1 from solving the police case and maybe micheals dream stuff) so i doubt that even on a "pure no corruption" play-though will get anything from having 0 exactly

Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Is it possible to get the +1 corruption from Liz events before reaching the Minyak fight to get the submit option, while sparing Danica?
No, both Liz and Emily epilogues are unlocked after the Minyak.
I think it's possible to reach Angelina's ending, but you need 10 corruption to eat the corpse, so this doesn't work.

The only way is to eat Bailey. Bailey has 2 variables associated with her.
baileyeaten, becomes true if you eat her at any time
baileywilling, becomes true if you eat her after she asks you to

Currently only the baileyeaten variable is important. The baileywilling variable isn't used.
I have no idea what will happen down the line but since you get to fuck her anyway, it doesn't feel like it's that important.

So currently, killing Bailey is the best option to still get most of the corruption content while sparing Danica. You only lose the scene where you take her for a walk around the campus.

has there been a moment where anything below like 5 or 6 corruption has mattered (afaik even then it only changed dialog after deryl becomes "monster") and im pretty sure the most recent updates are the first ones where you are """"""required"""""" to take on corruption points in order to not "miss" content (+1 from solving the police case and maybe micheals dream stuff) so i doubt that even on a "pure no corruption" play-though will get anything from having 0 exactly
There is one funny instance, where if you have 0 corruption and kill Gerald (the boss guy before fighting Danica), you gain a power point. It's silly because at this point, if you don't have corruption points, you are most likely attempting a pure walkthrough and you don't want to kill Gerald.

Aside from that, corruption either unlocks new content, or changes a bit of dialogue to MC being more aggressive/bloodthirsty. There is no benefit to keeping it low as of the latest update. It's also very detrimental to the power stat growth so if you are attempting a pure walkthough, focusing on skill seems like a better choice.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
No, both Liz and Emily epilogues are unlocked after the Minyak.
I think it's possible to reach Angelina's ending, but you need 10 corruption to eat the corpse, so this doesn't work.

The only way is to eat Bailey. Bailey has 2 variables associated with her.
baileyeaten, becomes true if you eat her at any time
baileywilling, becomes true if you eat her after she asks you to

Currently only the baileyeaten variable is important. The baileywilling variable isn't used.
I have no idea what will happen down the line but since you get to fuck her anyway, it doesn't feel like it's that important.

So currently, killing Bailey is the best option to still get most of the corruption content while sparing Danica. You only lose the scene where you take her for a walk around the campus.

There is one funny instance, where if you have 0 corruption and kill Gerald (the boss guy before fighting Danica), you gain a power point. It's silly because at this point, if you don't have corruption points, you are most likely attempting a pure walkthrough and you don't want to kill Gerald.

Aside from that, corruption either unlocks new content, or changes a bit of dialogue to MC being more aggressive/bloodthirsty. There is no benefit to keeping it low as of the latest update. It's also very detrimental to the power stat growth so if you are attempting a pure walkthough, focusing on skill seems like a better choice.
Pure route is exactly 1 power point short from saving Laurie after visiting Aglaecwif.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

I wasnt aware of the gerald situation even with a pure run as my main because like you said pure runs tend to kill as few people as possible lol, you are correct that skill is more valuable on pure runs but like you said right now there isnt really any reason to be pure other than RP. With that being said I dont think 0 corruption will be the "cut off" for any future exclusive content either because that would require you to "fail" a single characters event and IMO that runs counter to the idea of "needing allies" that low corruption leans towards (the eye mentions something about this iirc)

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Up to the "left or right" choice during the diamond battle, this is what the various routes get you:

High Corruption level: 20-27
Kill everyone and make all the correct choices: 27
-1 spare Demi
-1 spare the cops
-1 spare Jake
-2 spare Danica
-1 fail to make the Minyak submit by either not klling Danica or prematurely killing Bailey
-1 failing to get enough Power to consume Kenny
Having 20 or more corruption at this point and not wearing the helmet unlocks deadend37.

These are the maximized stats depending on the playthrough (and assuming you picked the horn):
Corrupt Power: 105 / 26 Skill
Corrupt Skill: 103 / 27 Skill (Delay training events to have 9 Power when training with Alice after she gets her powers)
Pure Power: 100 / 26 Skill (Impossible to get Valravn respect)
Pure Skill: 99 / 27 Skill (Fails every power check in the game)

Power/Skill related Scenes:
Pure SkillPure PowerCorrupt SkilCorrupt Power
Deadend3NoNoNoYes
Kenny EatenNoNoNoYes
Valravn RespectYesNoYesYes
Save LaurieYesYesYesYes
Meet Aglaecwif+Save LaurieNoYesYesYes
Deadend39NoYes (Can't save Laurie, must get power from Aglaecwif)Yes (Can't Save Laurie, must get power from Aglaecwif)Yes
Save Laurie+Deadend39 (No Aglaecwif)NoNoNoYes (Cannot meet Agalecwif, Must fight the Wepwawet correctly)

Notes:
The game currently does not consider Corruption as a morality meter. While these 2 have some overlap, it's possible to have high corruption and high moral stat. To access the moral stat you need to enable the console.

The Eye says that it's possible to lose the corruption ending if you don't eat Kenny.
This means that only the Corrupt Power playthrough meets all the requirements.
If I had to bet, I'd say that between Kenny and Bailey, eating Bailey is the important choice and Kenny won't be that important, but that's just a feeling I have. The Eye's dialogue allows the possibility of reaching this end even if you miss eating someone and Kenny is a good candidate.

While Deadends show some important stuff, they are still deadends.
Most of the choices presented here do not actually have an impact on the story as of latest update but that could change.
This is what I think about their potential.

Eating Kenny -> Possibly affects the high corruption/consumption ending.
Valravn Respect -> Possibly affects Valravn's behavior down the line. Possibly allows for an alternate ending.
Meeting Aglaecwif -> Possibly allows for an alternate ending. Possibly affects a combat scene down the line. Possibly adds an ally down the line.
Saving Laurie -> Possible sex scene, Possible "harem" member, Possible girlfriend for Deryl.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I think the community has agreed that Xanthe's words are enough to make it possible for MC to use other powers. I think the majority of us agree that it just wouldn't be a good idea.

There exist some very useful powers, like Nico's teleportation, Michael's energy resistance etc, Tiffany's Light Form, Valravn's immunity to intangible abilities, that MC may want to replicate as they don't require much power and provide huge benefits.

But other than that? MC by transforming his lifeforce will:
- Mess up his shapeshifting powers.
- Mess up the balance between his 2 original traits.
- Have to fight with untrained power.
- Limit the potential because the transformation itself should cost energy, and he will have to retain enough shapeshifting power to transform back
- It may affect his connections to his monster parents.

So, unless someone answers questions related to:
1. Efficiency
2. Effectiveness
3. How it interacts with his connections to other beings.
4. How it interacts with his unique case of having 2 traits instead of one.

it's kinda hard to theorize about the specifics.

However this discussion gave me an idea. The MC is supposedly impure, not a perfect 50-50, due to Syla's shenanigans.
Could this mean that he has the ability to turn himself pure? Or at least a perfect 50-50?
You know,if we can copy nico's teleport... even if it's not very efficient it's actually pretty good....in a life and death situation, we can save ourself or our allies even if it cost more energy (it barely cost any energy for nico... she can spam it all day)

Aug 1, 2020
Up to the "left or right" choice during the diamond battle, this is what the various routes get you:

High Corruption level: 20-27
Kill everyone and make all the correct choices: 27
-1 spare Demi
-1 spare the cops
-1 spare Jake
-2 spare Danica
-1 fail to make the Minyak submit by either not klling Danica or prematurely killing Bailey
-1 failing to get enough Power to consume Kenny
Having 20 or more corruption at this point and not wearing the helmet unlocks deadend37.

These are the maximized stats depending on the playthrough (and assuming you picked the horn):
Corrupt Power: 105 / 26 Skill
Corrupt Skill: 103 / 27 Skill (Delay training events to have 9 Power when training with Alice after she gets her powers)
Pure Power: 100 / 26 Skill (Impossible to get Valravn respect)
Pure Skill: 99 / 27 Skill (Fails every power check in the game)

Power/Skill related Scenes:
Pure SkillPure PowerCorrupt SkilCorrupt Power
Deadend3NoNoNoYes
Kenny EatenNoNoNoYes
Valravn RespectYesNoYesYes
Save LaurieYesYesYesYes
Meet Aglaecwif+Save LaurieNoYesYesYes
Deadend39NoYes (Can't save Laurie, must get power from Aglaecwif)Yes (Can't Save Laurie, must get power from Aglaecwif)Yes
Save Laurie+Deadend39 (No Aglaecwif)NoNoNoYes (Cannot meet Agalecwif, Must fight the Wepwawet correctly)

Notes:
The game currently does not consider Corruption as a morality meter. While these 2 have some overlap, it's possible to have high corruption and high moral stat. To access the moral stat you need to enable the console.

The Eye says that it's possible to lose the corruption ending if you don't eat Kenny.
This means that only the Corrupt Power playthrough meets all the requirements.
If I had to bet, I'd say that between Kenny and Bailey, eating Bailey is the important choice and Kenny won't be that important, but that's just a feeling I have. The Eye's dialogue allows the possibility of reaching this end even if you miss eating someone and Kenny is a good candidate.

While Deadends show some important stuff, they are still deadends.
Most of the choices presented here do not actually have an impact on the story as of latest update but that could change.
This is what I think about their potential.

Eating Kenny -> Possibly affects the high corruption/consumption ending.
Valravn Respect -> Possibly affects Valravn's behavior down the line. Possibly allows for an alternate ending.
Meeting Aglaecwif -> Possibly allows for an alternate ending. Possibly affects a combat scene down the line. Possibly adds an ally down the line.
Saving Laurie -> Possible sex scene, Possible "harem" member, Possible girlfriend for Deryl.
Kenny is the son of Oil Bailey is the Grandaughter of Oil Jake is the failed chosen of authority and Danica is the crossed Assassin plus the others that will come up in the future they must all be devoured/consumed miss even a single you will never reach the heights you could have but above all fate must be devoured . Screenshot (44).png Screenshot (45).png

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Kenny is the son of Oil Bailey is the Grandaughter of Oil Jake is the failed chosen of authority and Danica is the crossed Assassin plus the others that will come up in the future they must all be devoured/consumed miss even a single you will never reach the heights you could have but above all fate must be devoured . View attachment 3379014 View attachment 3379015
Sorry mister eye, but harem above corruption

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Kenny is the son of Oil Bailey is the Grandaughter of Oil Jake is the failed chosen of authority and Danica is the crossed Assassin plus the others that will come up in the future they must all be devoured/consumed miss even a single you will never reach the heights you could have but above all fate must be devoured . View attachment 3379014 View attachment 3379015
Yes this is the quote. One small correction is the bolded word.
The Eye says that if you miss even one, you MAY never reach the heights of power.

Of all the consumed people, Kenny is the only actually missable one as he requires a max Power playthrough.
Everyone else is a choice without requirements.
Kenny is also the only one of the four that doesn't have an appearence since his death.
So I really believe that the "may" part of Eye's speech refers to him

Sorry mister eye, but harem above corruption
To be honest, I'm expecting that Danica's romance will progress either way. Both her and Jake seem to have accepted their predicament.
I also expect huge revelations from Bailey. I'm super hyped about "the other world" she mentions. I think this other world will include Danica too.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
When did the eye said that can't remember?
During mc fight against Deryl ,just before is 3rd evolution .

I think the community has agreed that Xanthe's words are enough to make it possible for MC to use other powers. I think the majority of us agree that it just wouldn't be a good idea.

There exist some very useful powers, like Nico's teleportation, Michael's energy resistance etc, Tiffany's Light Form, Valravn's immunity to intangible abilities, that MC may want to replicate as they don't require much power and provide huge benefits.

But other than that? MC by transforming his lifeforce will:
- Mess up his shapeshifting powers.
- Mess up the balance between his 2 original traits.
- Have to fight with untrained power.
- Limit the potential because the transformation itself should cost energy, and he will have to retain enough shapeshifting power to transform back
- It may affect his connections to his monster parents.

So, unless someone answers questions related to:
1. Efficiency
2. Effectiveness
3. How it interacts with his connections to other beings.
4. How it interacts with his unique case of having 2 traits instead of one.

it's kinda hard to theorize about the specifics.

However this discussion gave me an idea. The MC is supposedly impure, not a perfect 50-50, due to Syla's shenanigans.
Could this mean that he has the ability to turn himself pure? Or at least a perfect 50-50?
a good thing to remember about that is what Sylla said about these memory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it's not like he's going to have acces of all the power of people close to him at whim and i would expect at first mc able to use some basic capacity of each trait and train and finding a balance with all of them, in a similar way to what he did in the begining when he tried to copy other animals abilities but this time with other trait (like teleporting (but on little scale), absorbing energy like Michael, or the passive protection of Alice at first and the furter we move in the story, the stronger mc get and the better he will become with these new copied capacity , to a point when he will mastering them an be overpowered anyway at the end of the story.)

There is that A rank monster looking like Sylla that can copy any people from the memory of her target;but limited by his own pool of power.
Whether or not she is connected to Sylla, i would expect it to be closer to memory than mc and therefore capable of more things with memory trait.

So another possiblity is that Mc won't be able to do the same thing and he could be limited with some passive or basic capacity of each superhuman/monster from whom he possess memories ,which will still remain extremely usefull and adding versatily for mc without killing interest of other superhuman (because if mc can do everything Alice or Michael can do, with him beeing one evolution above them, showing their evolution as superhuman in the story will become almost meaningless )

The most problematic part is about it altering mc balance between is two trait, because with Sylla, we know that she lost her purity because of things she's done before meeting Stephen, and since she was chosen of the 4th (so she was pure memory) i think that it would be weird that using her trait would taint her purity, but since we dont know anything about that part of Sylla's past, we can only theorize about it .

But i would expect Sylla to warn us about it if they where any problem with that since she want to help us to be as close as possible to 50-50.

And for your question at the end, from what Sylla said mc should be 50%body since his father was a perfect match with it but Sylla isnt, she's more geared toward memory and purer than most, so we could expect something between 60-80 + something else, so mc should have inerited Sylla impurity too, and in theory he souldnt be able to be a perfect 50-50 either and it's seem like it's what Sylla implie.

Sylla mention that mc body as moved to forward, and now she try to counterbalance it with memories to "balance everything out" and then hopping that the 4th will be satisfied.

The question is, would it supress what remains of the other trait if mc would focus on one or would it work like some container filled with several component until he's full (full here mean reaching is fifth evolution since it's when other power manifesting stop) and only balancing with what's already there. The most logical answer would be the second and from what Sylla said about "balancing everything out", it's seems like it.

And the question about becoming pure could be answered with just that, but also with Sylla herself, since she somehow lost her purity, what could stop her to restore it if it was just about getting some good memories like she do it now with mc? in theory nothing and yet she didnt, but maybe she just died before having time to do so or found another purpose with Stephen and her son.

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
i saved laurie then she gets her head blown off lmao is that supposed to happen?

in order to save Laurie, you have to get enough "Deryl win point" and having 28 skill point.

Pick "Hesitate" during Deryl fight and you need to have 100+power (otherwise it will be a dead end), that will get you 3 Deryl point after mc evolution and combined with 28 skill point,

By picking left a little before the fight, you can meet Aglaecwiff and gaining 3 extra skill point as a reward and as long as you haven't skipped any event you should have enough for you to save Laurie's life.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes