Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Okay I fk up my first game as Im fail to go full corruption and spend around 2 hours last evening to fix It by starting a new game.

I want to share that expect the corruption I also make sure to focus generaly on stats, as for stats I complety ignore them at first gameplay due to the lack of knowleg that they are even exist.

The diffrence Is huge to be honest Im not speak about the stats number Itself.

Many scenes are totaly difrent, for example where we walk In the room where Jake use his power on Amber and Liz I had 3 options before no one of them I like back then, but with power stats I had 4th "what the fuck did you say to me?" he shit his pants and run away :D

The scene with the thugs In the bar when we are new yet "noobs" 1lv superhuman, before I always had to run or I hit dead end, but now I was able to kill them all just like that.

The scene In the first S.I.N spy gameplay where we end up In the Jerrad dad office Is also diff (maybe It was long time) when the x3 S.I.N superhumans attack me, the mc be like "ok? I stand and wait until you done and then kill you"

The scene with the gaint slime monster in the middle of the city was complety diff, after a short trade I take her hand and after my questions she saw something inside me, dunno what 1/1 but so far I saw my monster mother and dad and she was devastated to that point where she surrender without fight, she just melt Into liquid and everyone be like "wtf? Its end already?"

The fight with Valaran also better, the fact that he respect us and even talk with us Is a really something else, I mean imagine earn a respect of creature as dark as void itself a creature that did not speak a single world to anyone and yet mc walk In and he speak with us like with someone equal, I learn from Valarn for example that the sex with the monstress he called her witch (Yea I never was able to remember her name :p) where we impregnat her, he say that "the fruit of this pact will come after us later on" and he seems really mad after he hear about her.

I was also able to save Lauriel.

Also the difference between my stats numbers Its huge, my first gameplay at the end of this update was 452 power and 32 skills with 45 corruption and 13335 money but on the second fix run I was 503 power, 46 skills, 48 corruption, 10000060 money +all the items from shopkeeper I could buy I get.

Cole...Im coming for you.
View attachment Berserker Armor Transformation HD Berserk 2017 (online-video-cutter.com) (2).mp4

Last edited:

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
The scene In the first S.I.N spy gameplay where we end up In the Jerrad dad office Is also diff (maybe It was long time) when the x3 S.I.N superhumans attack me, the mc be like "ok? I stand and wait until you done and then kill you"
Thats because there's two outcomes to the infiltration: if you're spotted or not.
If you're spotted, you get to fight those guys. However, if they don't spot you, MC simply massacres the three while he talks with Lang. Not being spotted also gives you +10 in Power.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Okay I fk up my first game as Im fail to go full corruption and spend around 2 hours last evening to fix It by starting a new game.

I want to share that expect the corruption I also make sure to focus generaly on stats, as for stats I complety ignore them at first gameplay due to the lack of knowleg that they are even exist.

The diffrence Is huge to be honest Im not speak about the stats number Itself.

Many scenes are totaly difrent, for example where we walk In the room where Jake use his power on Amber and Liz I had 3 options before no one of them I like back then, but with power stats I had 4th "what the fuck did you say to me?" he shit his pants and run away :D

The scene with the thugs In the bar when we are new yet "noobs" 1lv superhuman, before I always had to run or I hit dead end, but now I was able to kill them all just like that.

The scene with the gaint slime monster in the middle of the city was complety diff, after a short trade I take her hand and after my questions she saw something inside me, dunno what 1/1 but so far I saw my monster mother and dad and she was devastated to that point where she surrender without fight, she just melt Into liquid and everyone be like "wtf? Its end already?"

The fight with Valaran also better, the fact that he respect us and even talk with us Is a really something else, I mean imagine earn a respect of creature as dark as void itself a creature that did not speak a single world to anyone and yet mc walk In and he speak with us like with someone equal, I learn from Valarn for example that the sex with the monstress he called her witch (Yea I never was able to remember her name :p) where we impregnat her, he say that "the fruit of this pact will come after us later on" and he seems really mad after he hear about her.

I was also able to save Lauriel.

Also the difference between my stats numbers Its huge, my first gameplay at the end of this update was 452 power and 32 skills with 45 corruption and 13335 money but on the second fix run I was 503 power, 46 skills, 48 corruption, 10000060 money +all the items from shopkeeper I could buy I get.

Cole...Im coming for you.
View attachment 3541308
Some differences are because of the stat numbers other than corruption.

1. The answer "what did you say to me" to Jake is based on power and you can get it with no corruption, the thugs on the dinner too, you get that if you choose to train before going to the dinner instead of other options.
2. The SIN infiltration scene changes depending on if you were found, not being found gives +10 power after you escape.
3. The chance to make the slime monster submit depends on corruption.
4. Valravn's honor (beating him by yourself) can be achieved either by having enough power or skill and getting all points during the fight.
5. Laurie can be saved in both high and no corruption routes, though with 0 corruption you can't both meet Aglaecwif (the monster you impregnate) and save laurie.

There is also the difference if you choose a more skill or power focused game, a power playthrough benefits a lot from corruption since many corruption points also give power, skill playthrough allows no corruption gain while still making through the game with no problems.

My last optmized save is this, i have only one corruption point from keeping Bailey, got most shopkeep items except for on that gives +1 skill.

screenshot0026.png

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Some differences are because of the stat numbers other than corruption.

1. The answer "what did you say to me" to Jake is based on power and you can get it with no corruption, the thugs on the dinner too, you get that if you choose to train before going to the dinner instead of other options.
2. The SIN infiltration scene changes depending on if you were found, not being found gives +10 power after you escape.
3. The chance to make the slime monster submit depends on corruption.
4. Valravn's honor (beating him by yourself) can be achieved either by having enough power or skill and getting all points during the fight.
5. Laurie can be saved in both high and no corruption routes, though with 0 corruption you can't both meet Aglaecwif (the monster you impregnate) and save laurie.

There is also the difference if you choose a more skill or power focused game, a power playthrough benefits a lot from corruption since many corruption points also give power, skill playthrough allows no corruption gain while still making through the game with no problems.

My last optmized save is this, i have only one corruption point from keeping Bailey, got most shopkeep items except for on that gives +1 skill.

View attachment 3544449
I just do second run because I did not eat Danica back then, and my saves not working, my gameplay was 1/1 the same as the first one I was focus on the training 2-3 diff decisions like for money and a bit more corruption.(but I did not gose FULL like killing the friend of Ella) 90% my corruption scores are from bad/evil persons anyway.

I kill Jake back then and now because he was weak mind, he was easy manipulate by Ella and he has many chances to stop be against me, but at the point where he hurts my friends I say thats enough.

As for Danica she was a lost soul maybe a bad childhood and I refuse to kill her back then, but I do realise she was killing many peopels and not only bad ones.

Same for Kenny he gose riot at the party and killing innocent( yeah I had no choice anyway and also It was Ella who "help" him)

As for slime I had no problem with It anyway.

So In the end the corruption Is not "evil" to be honest, you can 90% be a good guy In the end.

As for my overall stats I did not inteed to had MAX like MAX stats, I was just knowing now what to do from the start and on which aspect to focus first knowing about the stats and all, while at first gameplay I was had no idea about such a things (sadly the game back then was hard to read about such a things like stats and etc. Most folks dont even know like me this was even a thing)

But In the end I fix It, my choices, scenes and overall are all the same In most case on my second run thats why I Inted to do It by myself rather than save life, on someone save file I would not be able to play.

As for the corruption the game seems more interesting, more lore wise, more dialogues with monsters, greater understanding of my own monster parents same for others monsters and I bet my dick It will also open a great path to my origin In the end.

But who knows maybe the "pure" will open even greater things? I am focused on corruption now as Its just fit perfect to my gameplay and generaly the lore.

Ps. As for "pure" I was confuse at first because Sylla told me that I am not pure spawn I am like half-half, and I assume by that you will achive or should I say you MAY achive a great things with pure and corruption due to the fact we are half-half, so In the end there may be not that big diffrence at all aside from just gameplay, but It also may be a HUGE diffrence, sad that this game Is near to end and we propably wont know by now :/ well maybe dev will give us a hint at the end of what dose exactly may do corruption path and pure In the end.

Last edited:

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
So, I read some of the messages, corruption path only requires kenny/thezombiechick, danica and jake, right? I don't have to kill Demi, for example (although Idk if that results in bad ending)

Reactions: AhrimanH

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
So, I read some of the messages, corruption path only requires kenny/thezombiechick, danica and jake, right? I don't have to kill Demi, for example (although Idk if that results in bad ending)
I mean, you don't need to eat any of them. Like, the only thing you gain is corruption (1 for each, expect Dani who gives 2), and set the variables to True (as in, you ate them).

If it's just for the corruption, as ex., i only eat Bailey and still ended the last update with 36 out of 51 corruption, and that's 'cause i try to spare as much "innocents" as possible.

So i wouldn't bother too much about this.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I mean, you don't need to eat any of them. Like, the only thing you gain is corruption (1 for each, expect Dani who gives 2), and set the variables to True (as in, you ate them).

If it's just for the corruption, as ex., i only eat Bailey and still ended the last update with 36 out of 51 corruption, and that's 'cause i try to spare as much "innocents" as possible.

So i wouldn't bother too much about this.
I get what you mean, but I was talking about this message:
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-982-weirdworld.74436/post-13432041

Reactions: AhrimanH

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
don't go for the power + corruption route, you can actually be in corruption route without eating anyone important or prominent.
I don't get it, are these two different paths?
I don't really mind doing it, I've played the game following the skill path so I've got their scenes.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I have this burning feeling that henri is also linked to his origin and has both truth and fantasy .
At some point Henri says "Quiet" and MC is unable to speak.
The safest assumption is that this is an Authority ability. It's unlikely for someone with both Truth and Fantasy traits to have so defined Authority powers.

Of course I could be wrong and it's another trait that facilitates this ability, but my opinion is that Henri is a mix of Authority and Fantasy.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
At some point Henri says "Quiet" and MC is unable to speak.
The safest assumption is that this is an Authority ability. It's unlikely for someone with both Truth and Fantasy traits to have so defined Authority powers.

Of course I could be wrong and it's another trait that facilitates this ability, but my opinion is that Henri is a mix of Authority and Fantasy.
I figured it was most probably Truth rather than Fantasy but I guess that works as well

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes