DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Aos is Fairy Thing. The Chosen of Ether. The 1st generation spawn of the 6th Apostle. The silhouette of the orb on the far left of the Chosen picture is him. Beside Valravn and Eisheth.

Alice is the 2nd generation descendant of the 6th Apostle. Daughter of Aos via being turned during Klaus fight. Granddaughter of Ether, inheriting knowledge from him during her 2nd Evolution in the Battle of Diamonds.

The 3rd Generation would be whoever Alice turned or birth, if she could have children or monsterfied. Or, monsters created by another Chosen that came before Aos. Since it's implied that he's young like Syla and Valravn.

Hexenringe is an S Class aberration/mutant of the A Class M33 monsters that descend from the 6th's line. Unlike other M33s and Nico, who control space, Hex managed to unlock a portion of the Time trait of the 5th Apostle. Granting it the unique control of space and time to create dimensions.

We don't currently know what generation the M33s belong to but my own theory was that they're high in the generation. Like 2nd to 4th Generation. Because they mostly control Space without any deviations. And because Hex managed to unlock a portion of the Time trait that belongs to the 5th Apostle, Time. The twin Apostle of the 6th Apostle, Ether.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
alguien me aclare en hasta ahora nos quedamos en la parte en la que el hijo de xante le iba a poner un analgésico a ámbar????
No, ya pasamos esa parte. Esa era la versión pasada a la actual, la cagada es que en esta versión termina aún peor. Si estás ansioso por continuar y no tienes problemas con un final bastante fuerte que te va a dejar muy ansioso para la siguiente parte, entonces no hay drama y juega la versión actual. Ahora, la próxima versión va a cerrar este arco y va a ser el cierre de la primera parte del juego.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
He's doing neutral so uh....yeah.
Ahh that sucks, the pacifist route made me feel a way barely any game has managed to do. Its the feeling of being a kid again finishing your first jrpg but as an adult, just profound contentedness. and a lot of that impact would've probably been lost if i had to play through the game twice to see it

Reactions: JmTrad

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Also to think that Alice calls Ether grandfather because she is actually related to him implies a lot of stuff that we don't really know, like one of her parents being a monster for example, there is not much to work there for now.
Alice's mom being a monster also would really hurt the whole mafia arc too. It means that her mother would have to lie to Alice during her childhood (and be 100x more convincing than syla), her dad would have to lie/be to stupid to do anything with a monster who loved him other than make really strong steroids (that fuck up his body long term), her dad would still be lying to her after the whole Klaus stuff (or be to stupid to realize the women he was fucking wasn't human).

It would mean the steroids/enhancers just happen to work on both normal humans (Micheal) and half human half monsters (alice).

Last edited:

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3594641
No but seriously, this is not nitpicking this is just focusing on the wrong things
Nice fantasy bro but let's be honest: if you have no problem fitting in the back of the BMW coupe, it means you wouldn't even be visible from behind that ass. ;)

As for the focusing on the wrong things: try to tell your girl she needs to ride, in an evening dress, in the back of the coupe and tell us how was it. If you survive that is.

It simply does not fit otherwise perfect scene.

Bro didn't choose the werewolf option
I didn't want your momma to smell of wet dog after all.

Last edited:

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
If anyone knows the date of the next update would you kindly let me know, the cliffhanger ended in a rage note and the adrenaline has wore off by now but playing again let me stuck with i need to know what happens next feeling and its driving me insane i am sure you can relate thanks in advance.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
If anyone knows the date of the next update would you kindly let me know, the cliffhanger ended in a rage note and the adrenaline has wore off by now but playing again let me stuck with i need to know what happens next feeling and its driving me insane i am sure you can relate thanks in advance.
Current estimations place the next update sometime next month.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Looking forward to updates to this damned game more than my own birthday.
This is the first VN I managed to make a certain friend of mine read, and he is looking forward to the update too. I will try to make him read another meanwhile but I don't think he is still interested in VNs yet.

I also recorded a video to try convince another friend to give a try. This one likes VNs but have a long backlog.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes