RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
As far as I could tell, you can visit one extra room and still complete the mission without getting noticed. This was with no killing, full stealth choices. Not sure if it matters if you kill everyone or not.
Ooo so you can still murder a bunch of people and get 100% you just have to NOT visit 2 rooms...thank you mate!

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Man we are the pedo father kriptonite we are several brains in one body if he takes the main the tails fuck him up and we regrow from them if he takes a tail he gonna get tailbanged XD. Look the tail sex clone has it's uses outside the bedroom XD

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ooo so you can still murder a bunch of people and get 100% you just have to NOT visit 2 rooms...thank you mate!
descarga (7).jpeg
This one of the many reasons W.W don't write to us brothers. Even if he is being a creepy stalker XD know what have fun you lovely sociopath

Last edited:

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Noooo oh mother what have you done
Our Goddess Mommy 4th blessed me with a vision.
I saw Wolf/Dog Girl Shadow and Emily dominating Catgirl Ella(she enjoyed it very much) while our loveable MC gives Mommy 4th a well deserved massage XD

Please Weirdworld give us Wolfgirl Shadow we need her^^

Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I saw Wolf/Dog Girl Shadow and Emily dominating Catgirl Ella(she enjoyed it very much) while our loveable MC gives Mommy 4th a well deserved massage XD

Oh well shit if there are more dogclappers there are gonna be more furries and if there are more furries we are have more carrión fuckers. Oh well we are way past salvation for the glory of the mother
The_only_right_answers.jpg

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

What are you using an alt ?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I clearly missed a bunch of shit somehow. Only got a scene with Emily in New update

Guess I gotta start a new save. Also I don't care who new Deryl. Clone, monster, human, hybrid of some or all of them, - still a total bro

MC: Liz and Amber are in trouble
Deryl: Say less. Let's roll

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also what do you guys think Shopkeep truly is? A devil, djinn or maybe something like a god?
A dealmaker is the only thing we can be sure of fuck he could be an Aeon for all we know lovecraftian horror an elder one the clue is a really dangerous dealmaker heh even dragons can be one the power of Law its a bitch for both sides lol

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
2) Stray Puppy (I think this is a bug)
Not a bug. The reason here is the same why fucking the analyst instead of killing him increases suspicion level: without the analyst's memories the MC isn't aware trying to pass the gate will result in a failure (and increase suspicion) because the analyst doesn't have necessary credentials. If you kill him, you eat his brains and know that there's no point trying and you need a better disguise.

Reactions: GaRbS

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023

This is also one of the reasons
I wished that the H.E.R.O and S.I.N arc started much later. We had much more time(sadly MC has no desire) to explore the mysteries of the universe.
Now we have to deal with a dick measuring contest between Dexter and Langdon and are in a completely hostile environment.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I believe that one is by being on Liz's NTR route and sneaking into her room at night.
I haven't done the NTR route, so I don't have that unlocked either to be certain.
Man it is the NTR scene (and it doesn't change much from the original scene btw). Before this update I was being completionist with the sex scenes even doing the Liz NTR route (I really hate NTR if I ain't the one doing it), but after the last scene, heart to heart with Liz, it hurts me too much letting her get fucked by others

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
This post is going to be almost 90% speculation so don't take it to heart.

Don't worry man, most of the things we discuss here are speculation, but it is always good to see what other people think, for example i forgot about the "criteria" aspect of Charlie's powers, and when i remembered i thought that it worked as the other powers, you try to kill her but it damages you to even try, but now things really took a turn.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes