Knead6

Sep 11, 2022
For Laurie survival you need to edit derlywin to 3 with save editor and do this after fight and before laurie death and back up your save before doing this works for me even i choose left one aka monster momy.

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
So is Deus W.W? Is he putting himself on the story? Is he doing a Stephen King like Stephen King on some of his books XD i'm crazy if so why that shit makes sense?
I hope so. It would perfectly match my Superhuman name of Satan on full corruption route. Still the same save from last year too.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is deus talking with the deus of other timelines is his power a mixture of the loki and Dr. Strange with the Everything Everywhere All at Once. shit now i see why my wife use her "herbal help" when she is Reading her weird scary books some things are hard to understand whitout being high on something XD.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is deus talking with the deus of other timelines is his power a mixture of the loki and Dr. Strange with the Everything Everywhere All at Once. shit now i see why my wife use her "herbal help" when she is Reading her weird scary books some things are hard to understand whitout being high on something XD.
Or crazyyy as fuck you know of who i'm talking about; creating religions, clapping dogs talking to dreamboars and shit

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Tried at joiplay the win version and gave error at beginning anyone care to help ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/gallery.rpy", line 167: u'allow_underfull' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
    allow_underfull True
                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Fri May 19 12:15:47 2023

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I just play till the end of the fight and change the variable to 3 and worked now i have a crystal vegetable instead of a bloody mess still gonna torture the Living crap of Jared and cuntboy.

Reactions: bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Some thoughts regarding Ella's goals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aglaecwif mentions the apostle eater and describes it pretty much how that thing showed up in the dead end, so my working theory is that it was that. There's a bunch of terrible eldritch horrors it could be though but my money is still on the apostle eater.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Heed the bird's words, the witch lies as easily as she breathes.
But I will note that MC and Jake are both candidates to host not just Apostles, according to Aglæcwif but their combined states (Arbiters?).

The monster that kills the 4th's avatar is definitely the Lord of Dark, Apostle Devourer. It literally eats her corpse, as well.

The thing that talks to Jake is the 1st, Authority.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Aglaecwif mentions the apostle eater and describes it pretty much how that thing showed up in the dead end, so my working theory is that it was that. There's a bunch of terrible eldritch horrors it could be though but my money is still on the apostle eater.
Good catch, I missed that and I concur, it sounds plausible. I searched for all the references in the script:

Aglaec on gods:

"Then, there is the Lord of Dark. God Slayer. Apostle Devourer. It is often those originating from the ninth, the tenth and especially the seventh, that worship it, though thankfully I'm not so foolish."

Valravn on how to spread Lord of the Dark's word:

"Death to god and their servants. Glory to the eternal night."

Varlavn when asking his opinion on other gods:

"I have no opinion on them. All will fall to Dark, those mentioned by thee, along with any other 'god' that decides to invade our dark cosmos."

So it seems that this Lord of the Dark is either after the higher beings that aren't aligned with him, or he wants to just end the world. Interesting. Could make for a great unifying purpose.

Edit: Actually scratch that, probably messed up the references, will read them again for clarity.
Edit2: Ok I think I'm good.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first i thought Ella's plan was to find a suitable body for a merge of 3rd and 4rth since it seems apostles came to be in pairs, but those were imperfect forms lacking the power the single entity should have, like authorithy and power combined, or Memory and Body, but now things got messier.

Eye boy does seem out of this plan, after all it wants the powers of all apostles, my guess is that it is the thing who originated all apostles/arbiters in the first place and now it wants to be complete again.

For a long time i have a theory that the combination of 3rd and 4rth powers is capable of copying other powers, this is what Ella wanted but after her 5 evolution she didn't develop memory powers, Mc did since his 1 evolution.

I think that she wanted either someone capable of controling everyone thus having acess to all powers through command (Jake) or someone capable of manifesting all powers (herself or Mc)

Maybe her plan is to absorb the one who fits that, thus explaining why she didn't want it to be Mc, the hearts might be exacly for that, to gain the powers of monsters

And for what end, i guess she knows only power can protect humans and monsters from the bizarre shit across the universe, she knows terrifying things are lurking out there.

Also the twins thing might be her trying to manifest arbiters, transforming people from pairs of apostles so they can become one, now if she wants them just to be around or to try and abosorb them i have no ideia.

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes