Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Let's see, if the Ren'Py version of Superpowered was 100x grindier than the RAGS version, and then Loser was 100x grindier than the Ren'Py version of Superpowered, then this game should be approximately 1,000,000x grindier than the RAGS version of the game (which was actually fun and a pretty reasonable amount of grindy), does that math check out?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So wait, this is a remake of the Ren'Py Superpowered game? Or a sequel?
So is this a sequel? Or a rebuild? What is different from this one and the original?
Its a sequel, it takes place about a year after graduation.
From Ren'py to Unity? That's a bit uncommon, usually its the other way around as unity tends to be a bit difficult to work with. :unsure:
Oh well either way i'm sure the story will be epic. :D
from what i remembered the dev said he has an easier time coding on unity.
Out of curiosity, will we be able to permanently transform Billy in this one? Female Billy was far nicer on the eyes, and just a more stickman version would hopefully be better.
Only for the day. you need to buy 3 Ranks of Polymorphism at character creation. At the begining of the day, choose 3 ranks of Polymorphism and choose the Gender option to turn Billy into Billy Jean. If you pick the Sexuality option as well, you can make Billy Jean into a Futa or enhance Billy Jeans female body.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Nice, I liked the original game so hopefully this gets to the same level atleast. Best wishes for the developer!
We're on the third game version with just as many different engines. The Renpy version never outdid the original RAGS version and needed years to catch up to what was originally made in months, so chances are this will be yet another downgrade but with better assets.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
What is the difference between this one and the original game? Seems to be that same story.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
We're on the third game version with just as many different engines. The Renpy version never outdid the original RAGS version and needed years to catch up to what was originally made in months, so chances are this will be yet another downgrade but with better assets.
What do you mean? The previous version was completed and TOTALLY not abandooned :BootyTime:
If this has anywhere near the amount of grind Loser has, I'm skipping it

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well on the bright side, this gives me new hope that the mind control portion gets redone so that it is actually interesting... Hypno-trance connoisseurs like myself don't have a lot of games to scratch that itch these days.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
MC still looks bad, but at least isn't as hideous as first version. Game interface also looks better, it was one of the major cons to me.

I wouldn't even mind though, as long the game would allow to change. It would even create depth, knowing the MC's appearance could improve. But unfortunely doesn't seem like it.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
From Ren'py to Unity? That's a bit uncommon, usually its the other way around as unity tends to be a bit difficult to work with. :unsure:
Oh well either way i'm sure the story will be epic. :D
Other way around btw, unity have more freedom if you know c++. Most of the half assed unity games are laggy and shit because developer is a dumbass idiot and failed in school :KEK:.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes