Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
do you know how to play it? for me, fail every single time lol. what's the point to have powers if you can't even use them cause this stupid dice thing
same idk why they added a dice elemental in the first place other than patting out the game. didnt get it to work either sad even just helping or complimenting need a dice roll too much D&D for less of the fun.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Some characters do look way better I must admit. I just know its going to be some insane grindfest.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hopefully, this one's more story focused. The last one was a grindy mess with bare bones story.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
idk the dice mechanic they added in not a fan atleast in renpy i can cheat by roll back but this one is too much.
same idk why they added a dice elemental in the first place other than patting out the game. didnt get it to work either sad even just helping or complimenting need a dice roll too much D&D for less of the fun.
For me I used Polymorphism Rank 3 with Enhanced Sexuality, Social and Mental, paired up with a Super Senses Rank 3, and gave Maggie a Lust Feedback Loop with Rank 3 Sympathic. Its all about finding the right power combinations to make any challenge feel like a breeze.

Chonkyheft

Feb 21, 2021
I just hope the Dev decides to add animations...Liked the first one so hopefully this one is even better.

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
yup i can take a look. i suppose is the grindfest everyone was waiting for... again xD
i'll take a look tomorrow :)
what cheats this needs? any suggestions?
More points available on character creation would be great.
Seems like the amount of focus determines what powers you can select at a given time, so maybe infinite focus too?

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes