Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
Well, it looks nicer.

Of course, given the absolutely glacial pace of development (and, really, the actual gameplay) of the still unfinished original, it's going to be a while before there's much to do here.

Wonder if he's going to opt to build out characters before the actual game mechanics start filtering in again.

kasier>

May 1, 2022
like the art but i rly hope the pick skills daily thing doesnt stay i like progression and having to pick powers on the morning is odd like is he unable to use powers if he needs them

Reactions: sertyuio

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I like the first part despite the complexity, although rather thanks to the cheats.)
The second game Loser, even with cheats is almost impassable. You just look at what you need to do in order to at least somehow move forward to change someone's character and your hands just drop. And the reward is not worth it, there is nothing particularly interesting there.
And here is the re-release or sequel of SuperPowered. On the same engine as Loser, with a new experience of bullying players...
To be honest, I'm tired of this crap. Until the author makes normal game mechanics, I won’t even look in the direction of his games. I'm not Lara Croft and I don't have such a huge supply of Vaseline and sedatives.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just making the same game again, in a different engine, seems a bit boring.
I mean, SWITCHING engines while the game is still going, because the new one works better, that I understand. I also understand making a port of a game after it is finished, but this looks like it's basically just the old game with a bit of a new coat.

So Overwatch 2, but ahead of its time. :cool:

Reactions: nb8 and Zephery

kasier>

May 1, 2022
games good theirs definetly been some graphic increases and stuff again my only issue is the picking skills daily thing

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Hope this time there is more content for a supervillain, because there were some, but just events, not like with good karma that you had like a chain of events and all that.

Because while is better to be a good guy, is also very funny to be the bad guy, but you block a lot of content pretty fast this way.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes