Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me about the cadence regarding the release of updates? Are they weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually? Or are the releases of updates not regular?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can someone tell me about the cadence regarding the release of updates? Are they weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually? Or are the releases of updates not regular?
Every 4 months. Usually.
Baal does 8 weeks on one game, then 8 weeks on his other game.
Occasionally there'll be over-runs (Last cycle was 10 weeks with each game), but he's fairly consistent.

Reactions: dirani

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Haven't played this one yet, but if Baal is consistent between his two games, I'd suggest looking in:
...\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions
That's where Loser saves are.

I found the fiile, but how i say before only have one save in emphasis, it's just the autosave.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Futa? I have now appeared as per usual.

Actually a nefarious idea occurs to me: What if I appeared in a random thread? Would people assume that game has heretofore undetected futanari?
Since you mentioned it...
MC can polymorph, including futa ;)

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
I'll watch but I dont like those reviews, rng is a red flag as is but thats not even scratching the surface is what im reading
It really is still too early to form any opinions. The game still has only a small amount of content and mechanics in place. Unless you are curious about how it is shaping up, I would recommend waiting for some more updates before trying it.

You can probably go off of how much you enjoyed the developer's previous games to determine if you will like it when it is a more finished product. If those generally didn't appeal to you, this one probably isn't going to. Based on what we have seen so far, the developer isn't really deviating much from his design preferences shown in previous games.

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Version 1.02 is almost constantly freezing when changing places. I'm lucky if I play more than 5-6 days in a row. Is there anything that can be done with tweaking the GPU or the UI?

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Now tried on 3 different comps, still unable to open the game at all. Really wish he would go back to using Renpy.

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
No its a crappy sequel that no one wanted but the develop got tired of Superpowered 1 so made this instead while the first game still has many things left tweaking and adding
To be more precise, I believe he got tired of the limitations of the engine he was using. As a software developer I can understand getting tired of the uphill battle of trying to force the engine to do something it clearly wasn't built for. That is the issue when you pick an engine that very beginner-friendly - AFAIK - but limited in its actual scope.

Personally my main issue with the dev's decision is that despite starting over he apparently still doesn't listen to the main criticism for all his games: the ludicrous amount of grinding they force on the player.

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
only thing this game does better than the first one is it's visuals. literally the only thing.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes