Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Has no one really said anything about the black screen upon loading saves yet? The only fix that I've seen here is to load the game right after starting a new game but I've tried that and it doesn't work.
every day there is few pics of "morning routine". save your game while it lasts - those saves will load ok

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
is this dead? There are no updates in here or in the pateron since late November 2023? Any news?
I'm just curious, but what do you think is a reasonable number of the most recent pages of a thread to expect a person to read before asking a question?

racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
I'm just curious, but what do you think is a reasonable number of the most recent pages of a thread to expect a person to read before asking a question?
What you mean? Has there been any game updates? There's no update since may and the pateron post are up to late november. What more you want?

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
What you mean? Has there been any game updates? There's no update since may and the pateron post are up to late november. What more you want?
I was indirectly, and a bit snarkily, advising you to read the last few pages of this thread. If you do that will find the answer to your question. Page 31, 30, and 29 should be sufficient for the most recent updates about this game.

Ideally, threads shouldn't be filled with people asking questions that were literally already answered just a page or two back.

It still happens, but the more people utilize checking the last few pages and the search function first, the less threads get filled with, well, posts like yours and mine here.

Reactions: Stil996 and daz2510

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
is this dead? There are no updates in here or in the pateron since late November 2023? Any news?
I'm working on SP2 right now. The game is not dead, I just ran into a rough patch with my other game and had to spend an extra month on it, so I'm giving this game an extra month of work to compensate.
Here's some changes I've made.
1705102854306.png
The trait field holds smaller icons now, you can see more of em before the scroll bar will show up, and temporary traits are set in thier own tab. I've added sexuality preferences to all characters, so which version of Billy will actually matter. And I've added 2 stats called intimacy threshold and courage threshhold. Those stats determine how much lust or fear a character must have to be willing to perform a specific sexual act, depending on if your seducing or coerceing.
1705103165318.png
1705103215841.png
I've also added a few characters to the backend, and made character creation options for them.
1705103420041.png
1705103499320.png
Currently, I'm working on Stephanie. As she's my primary focus this update.
1705103567650.png

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I'm working on SP2 right now. The game is not dead, I just ran into a rough patch with my other game and had to spend an extra month on it, so I'm giving this game an extra month of work to compensate.
View attachment 3257076
The trait field holds smaller icons now, you can see more of em before the scroll bar will show up, and temporary traits are set in thier own tab. I've added sexuality preferences to all characters, so which version of Billy will actually matter. And I've added 2 stats called intimacy threshold and courage threshhold. Those stats determine how much lust or fear a character must have to be willing to perform a specific sexual act, depending on if your seducing or coerceing.
View attachment 3257082
View attachment 3257085
I've also added a few characters to the backend, and made character creation options for them.
View attachment 3257092
View attachment 3257094
View attachment 3257096

Awesome!

Can't wait untill this game catches up somewhat to SP1! give or take it will probably take 2-3 more years to be about same close in content but those who wait get something really good. :)

felixboy

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 3257076
View attachment 3257082
View attachment 3257085
View attachment 3257092
View attachment 3257094
View attachment 3257096
While I don't know how you do it, I'm glad you can ignore the haters, I love your games. Please keep up the good work! When I can afford it, I try to throw some money at you.

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
the graphics is amazing! I also have a feeling this is going to be as great as the first game. However, I am missing some tags that really made that game interesting, such as rape

racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 3257076
View attachment 3257082
View attachment 3257085
View attachment 3257092
View attachment 3257094
View attachment 3257096
Damn, thanks mate. Do you think you will upload a road map? I know your working on other games as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stareagle lord
Sep 10, 2018
Looking forward to see what you come up with. I adore the effort you put into the mechanics even if it results in a longer dev cycle. I've played hundreds and hundreds of games from this site and yours are some of my favourites.

Edit: that being said the grind on your previous games/editions have been a little crazy. I find finally cracking the puzzle of a particular girl satisfying when the path there is so challenging but toning that down a little bit would go a long way towards not alienating some of the softer players. Your choice in the end though.

Last edited:

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Is SP2 the ReBoot Of the previous SP1 ??!
It's my understanding that is more of a sequel (Billy has graduated, for instance) but in any case, there is no much story yet (I have played it yet because the way that Baal design games I prefer to the development to advance a bit more before doing so).

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes