jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
My game is bugged. I don't see any of the corruption toilet scenes with any of the characters. I unlocked the unisex bathrooms a long time ago and I have all the girls at corruption 100 and inhibition 0. It used to work, but ever since I updated it stopped. I'm using radioactive but none of the girls have Billy-sexual suppression so that's not it either. Is there a console cmd to disable unisex bathrooms with Larson, so I can unlock it again?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Best answer comes from our wonderful and always resourcefull Penfold Mole

thank you very much for this nice intro into the innards of such endeavors.

the66 ... oh .. lord commander of the android armada, any insight into what the average player can do to introduce
cheats / mods into their game play, anything short of doing their own port of a modded Windows build?

Please do not get angry, I just ask of a wonderful contributor to give their smallest insight. Thank you very much.
if the apk was build with Ren'Py 7.2.2 and newer, create a folder game besides save in your app's external storage folder and use it exactly like the windows counterpart.
or you still can create your own apk and include all the stuff you ever wanted but never needed.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
if the apk was build with Ren'Py 7.2.2 and newer, create a folder game besides save in your app's external storage folder and use it exactly like the windows counterpart.
or you still can create your own apk and include all the stuff you ever wanted but never needed.
I didn't know it would work, thanks for the tip!

Oct 25, 2018
any way to get Nikki to want to fuck you besides going Futa? I have Wild Oats on her and her status to Nympho yet I only have the Futa options available.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Torrent SuperPowered 0.39.01 (Eng/Rus)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
zip Cheat_AONmod_1.04a_Eng.zip (2.7 Mb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.39.01-mac.zip (3.42 Gb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.39.01-pc.zip (3.46 Gb)
pdf Superpowered._Walkthrough-guide_by_khumak.pdf (286.97 Kb)

Rus
zip Cheat_AONmod_1.04a_Eng.zip (2.7 Mb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.39.01-Rus.zip (3.47 Gb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.39.01-mac-Rus.zip (3.42 Gb)
pdf Superpowered._Walkthrough-guide_by_khumak.pdf (286.97 Kb)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How can i solve Pixie's NCHDL missions? i'm stuck in the part when Billy and Pixie are in the hotel when he sucks her pussy.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
im having this problem:

what can i do to solved it?
i have the full version with SFC, Universal cheat mod and the AON mod, and in previous version the 3 worked fine so i don't know whats the problem

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.39.01 Hotfix] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 3.38GB

Download Win (433MB): MEGA - - -

your zippy link isn't download manager compatible, it just show a file.html not the crunched version, even if the page do show and download the correct file

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
There was somewhere a moment in this thread about that girl "disappeared" due to "identical variables" in game code. Remind it pls, if anyone remember, may be person above has exactly same problem (although it seemed to me that it was nevertheless corrected already).

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
im having this problem:

what can i do to solved it?
i have the full version with SFC, Universal cheat mod and the AON mod, and in previous version the 3 worked fine so i don't know whats the problem
You must have the wrong version of the game. OP's been updated, re-download.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
your zippy link isn't download manager compatible, it just show a file.html not the crunched version, even if the page do show and download the correct file
I cannot change how zippyshare makes their site work. Please update your download manager.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes