3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
-Does his best shrink impression- But how did that make you feel?
Mostly annoyed that I was downloading the same games through slow-ass paid-referer links, that likely originated from here in the first place. Doing the hack for the password wasn't too bad, but if it's there, then there shouldn't really be anyone on here asking for the password, when the fix is on the main page.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
try this link by kellan

Reactions: Burt

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
For the longest time, I was so lost when people mentioned SLDR. I didn't realize until just now it is an account name.
Cuss' for me SLDR is the title of a school, "Senior Leader Development and Resiliency." >..>

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
For the longest time, I was so lost when people mentioned SLDR. I didn't realize until just now it is an account name.
Cuss' for me SLDR is the title of a school, "Senior Leader Development and Resiliency." >..>
Top kek how awkward do you feel knowing you were the odd man out? :p

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Would be nice if the game weren't broken. Can't have any of the stat changing scenes without it hitting a script error.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Would be nice if the game weren't broken. Can't have any of the stat changing scenes without it hitting a script error.
Thought I read something about a bug-fix release after 12-80, but could be mistaken. Have you tried it on a new save?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, started a whole new game. He released a bugfix, but every download I've done has had the same issue.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i guess i'm droping this game , without SLDR this game is too much grinding
Its ultra simple to use the console to max out whatever you wish. There is even a list of console commands and numerous posts on how to enable to console in Ren'Py games.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Its ultra simple to use the console to max out whatever you wish. There is even a list of console commands and numerous posts on how to enable to console in Ren'Py games.
I used to use the console frequently until the mod versions started to come out, its easy to click and refill energy and willpower, but if all you care about that in a game session you can always down arrow in the console and reuse the commands when you wish. A few extra keystrokes but not that tough.

Problem I am getting with this game now is the content updates are becoming more incremental, its been awhile since Baal has really had a good content update - while he worked on game mechanics that was understandable. I was hoping he had most of that done by this point and it was just waiting for more characters and locations to be added. I may just wait until the next major version before getting into it again, I love the idea of this, and the original Rags game, but its still pretty limited in what you can do and what he has in this version for me.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I used to use the console frequently until the mod versions started to come out, its easy to click and refill energy and willpower, but if all you care about that in a game session you can always down arrow in the console and reuse the commands when you wish. A few extra keystrokes but not that tough.

Problem I am getting with this game now is the content updates are becoming more incremental, its been awhile since Baal has really had a good content update - while he worked on game mechanics that was understandable. I was hoping he had most of that done by this point and it was just waiting for more characters and locations to be added. I may just wait until the next major version before getting into it again, I love the idea of this, and the original Rags game, but its still pretty limited in what you can do and what he has in this version for me.
I actually had great fun grinding up my character (without cheating), until I couldn't go any further. I did a cheat game the first time around to see what the content was like, then made a legit one. It was refreshing having some actual game-play and strategy in a game like this. I certainly wouldn't want to be starting again each update though.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Is this the bugfixed version? Because I keep getting errors in certain scenes (especially with Principle Larson) "an expectation has occurred" window. How do I fix this! (it is with the BJ , Quickie and Sex scenes)

Or should i just continue play on the 12:30 version? What is the change log between the two any how?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes