wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I used to use the console frequently until the mod versions started to come out, its easy to click and refill energy and willpower, but if all you care about that in a game session you can always down arrow in the console and reuse the commands when you wish. A few extra keystrokes but not that tough.

Problem I am getting with this game now is the content updates are becoming more incremental, its been awhile since Baal has really had a good content update - while he worked on game mechanics that was understandable. I was hoping he had most of that done by this point and it was just waiting for more characters and locations to be added. I may just wait until the next major version before getting into it again, I love the idea of this, and the original Rags game, but its still pretty limited in what you can do and what he has in this version for me.
Agree. The game is not like the original at all. I'm not talking about the lack of content (it is understandable), but i'm talking about the fact that he is actually adding only "minor" characters without any development in gameplay.
Maybe he is working in background on it.
However how long this is going on? One year? And probably it is going to continue in the near future. I didn't agree at all of his decision to follow the high levels patron decision to develop every stupid single characters in the school before adding more gameplay. At present very single update has the same mechanics and only one new character completely disconnected from the grand scheme of the game (at least if the game is still like the original one).

At the end is not a real problem, i stopped to be patreon long ago. Hopefully in future we will have the original game and not a (not so good imho) harem/dating simulator.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is this the bugfixed version? Because I keep getting errors in certain scenes (especially with Principle Larson) "an expectation has occurred" window. How do I fix this! (it is with the BJ , Quickie and Sex scenes)

Or should i just continue play on the 12:30 version? What is the change log between the two any how?
You should read the previous posts to answer all your questions.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Any chance I could get the tittle of the "original" game you guys are talking about?
superpowered.
So that was easy.

But to be more helpfull it's for RAGS and
and that link, well it's from Baal and his patreon.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Managed to find this elsewhere, I use the password fix automatically myself, so can't confirm the daily passwords, but the download worked. v.0.13.00

mega:#!I4YAQLgJ!nioA9psbzEdND5YGf-xxZ1k2Ua5jJ-FVKwIBKKuJ3tw
Password: basketcase01

2017-03-20:
C8C83B
2017-03-21:
56E284

Reactions: 3xpurt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Managed to find this elsewhere, I use the password fix automatically myself, so can't confirm the daily passwords, but the download worked. v.0.13.00

mega:#!I4YAQLgJ!nioA9psbzEdND5YGf-xxZ1k2Ua5jJ-FVKwIBKKuJ3tw
Password: basketcase01

2017-03-20:
C8C83B
2017-03-21:
56E284
Was there a change-log with it?
(added a clicky link)

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Changelog for Patreon Build v0.13.00!
What is new?
New Location: The Initiative
New Training: IDP
New Training: HIT
New Stat: Resistence
Intro Part 3: Complete
Principal Larson: Part 2
School Location: Library
Bonus Content: Additional Coercion Scene-Mom & Larson
What does it mean?
New Location: The Initiative- The Initiative is a government program instituted to train and police new heroes. It's hours are day and afternoon, 7 days a week. You can get there by flying or bus. You can currently only gain Initiative Influence from letters of recommendation. More options will be added in 0.15.00.
New Training: IDP- Initiative Discipline Protocol is a very specific form of training that develops your Resistence stat. Your IDP rank is how many training sessions you've trained. As a side note, this form of training will eventually be what is needed in order to get new power injections. You may only use Initiative Influence for this type of training.
New Training: HIT- High Intensity Training is a seperate training program dedicated to improving your core traits. It takes 3 training sessions per trait. However each training session makes all future training sessions cost more.
New Stat: Resistence- Resistence is your characters ability to resist succumbing to thier flaws and overall general loss of willpower. This will also be a combat stat for social oriented attacks and powers. (eventually)
Intro Part 3- The last part of the Intro is now complete. I will most likely add alternative paths based off perks in the future.
Principal Larson: part 2- Pricipal Larson's Scenes are now finished with the exception of her unstable states, which I will add in 0.14.00.
School Location: Library- You can now pay $25 and 20 energy to get tutoring in the Library. Currently you can be tutored by Terri, Samantha, and Allie, and MindCraft reprogramming will trigger here . Tutoring is slightly stronger than studying at home.
Bonus Content: Additional Coercion Scene-Mom & Larson : Both Mom and Larson now have 1 more coercion option than the other characters. I will add in the other characters as time permits.

Reactions: 3xpurt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Unfortunately I'm still getting crashes related to the unlocked scenes with my old saves from either 12.80, or 12.30. Haven't had enough time to myself today to try a new game yet.

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Yea, something changed with the new ver. Shift + D doesn't work anymore to bring up variable view and traceback log gives me a few exception errors, gonna wait for the pros to sort this out.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm, how to seduce Allie or Mrs Larson? In the case of the former I get a text that they are way to young and regarding the latter that they are way too old.

jaj2611

Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm, how to seduce Allie or Mrs Larson? In the case of the former I get a text that they are way to young and regarding the latter that they are way too old.
You have to get other powers to acquire the "flaws" that make you attracted to them, like how you needed to get mind control to be attracted to your mother.

IIRC it's the flight and the symp links powers that give you them.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes