Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
SLDR for president :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
First off, amazing job SLDR. You are a god among men.

Second, is there any volatile state scenes?

And lastly, (this is a gripe of my part, sorry) but I can't withstand the male characters design in this game.

The MC could really use a sandwich or four. His ribs can be seen from the moon. I know that it's a trope of "the MC is a loser so we can have some empathy with him" but he could use some meat into him.
Talking about meat, every male penis is a 20cm spear pointing at the sky, doing a C turn.

I know that creating characters must be hard work, but some small changes would be welcome.

Sorry about this last part, but this was really grinding my gears when I was playing the game, and I needed to get this off my chest.

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
The MC could really use a sandwich or four. His ribs can be seen from the moon. I know that it's a trope of "the MC is a loser so we can have some empathy with him" but he could use some meat into him.
I think it is supposed to be like that to make the transformation more clear when the MC gets super strength. At least I hope so.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
I think it is supposed to be like that to make the transformation more clear when the MC gets super strength.
I hope so. But I get the feeling it will be like spiderman's super strenght, where the guy looks like a lightweight but has the strenght of a thousand bears.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I hope so. But I get the feeling it will be like spiderman's super strenght, where the guy looks like a lightweight but has the strenght of a thousand bears.
The two main gripes for me with this game are the low resolution 4:3@1024 the dev is using and the body of the main character. Otherwise it's a great game.

The problem with changing the character model, is every scene with that character would need to be altered also, which would take a lot of time, and double the file size. So it's likely the guy is supposed to be a skinny loser that becomes a skinny hero/villian. Unfortunately, I think he's just a bit too skinny for a guy, and is definitely on the anorexic side.

Reactions: malat

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The two main gripes for me with this game are the low resolution 4:3@1024 the dev is using and the body of the main character. Otherwise it's a great game.

The problem with changing the character model, is every scene with that character would need to be altered also, which would take a lot of time, and double the file size. So it's likely the guy is supposed to be a skinny loser that becomes a skinny hero/villian. Unfortunately, I think he's just a bit too skinny for a guy, and is definitely on the anorexic side.
the dude looks like a pow.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I think he's just a bit too skinny for a guy, and is definitely on the anorexic side.
Playing it again, on the first obsessive scene with mom, on his dream sequence he is very buffed. So there is a big MC character model at least.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Playing it again, on the first obsessive scene with mom, on his dream sequence he is very buffed. So there is a big MC character model at least.
Yes there is, but that is only one scene, and he is still quite thin, just with bigger muscles. However, the scenes aren't rendered in runtime, they are pre-rendered static images, so to replace a model of the main character, you would need to re-render all the static images containing that character, and re-align all the models to make sure there is no clipping with the larger muscles, and it may take hours just to render one static image.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
the cheat version is kinda old example there are 4 reputations now and right click + left click cant cover all, and when the cheat is applied the 2 new reps are hidden
has others bugs too cant think now too early in the morning :p
my 5 cents

love the game

Reactions: SLDR

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The game is programmed to drop 6 points of grades per week. You have to compensate for that each week before they will actually start to climb that week. You'll get the report card event every 4th Saturday morning of the game.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
the cheat version is kinda old example there are 4 reputations now and right click + left click cant cover all, and when the cheat is applied the 2 new reps are hidden
has others bugs too cant think now too early in the morning :p
my 5 cents

love the game
Thanks for the feedback! I don't actually play this game so I didn't notice any changes to the reputation mechanics. I'll make sure to fix it next release.

Reactions: LucaNatoli and Burt

Han

Nov 13, 2016
Is there any sort of walkthrough for this? All the scence seem to happen randomly but would like to know for sure.

Shamoke

Dec 25, 2016
Is there any sort of walkthrough for this? All the scence seem to happen randomly but would like to know for sure.
The scenes from interacting with people aren't random and just require certain relationship values in order to succeed. Everything else is random with certain requirements to even have a chance of happening, with higher corruption values generally allowing access to later versions of the scenes. Since unstable states are required for a lot of scenes it should be pointed out that love overload has a random chance of causing obsession and lust overload has a random chance of causing nymphomania. Note that the last time I played was version 12.0 so it's possible some things have changed or new ways of encountering people have been added.

Nympho scenes require a girl to be in the nympho unstable state and then there is a random chance of the scene happening when you encounter them. The mom is easy enough to encounter at various times of day while at home, but the other girls have a random chance of even showing up in the halls at school added on to the random chance of the event triggering. I know that each girl has a class she will show up after but I never saw any nympho events trigger from those so I'm unsure if they count.

Obsession scenes require a girl to be in the obsession unstable state and then there is a random chance of the scene happening when you go to sleep at night. Some of the later versions of scenes require both the girl and your mother being obsessed with you, although I believe one scene was bugged to require your mother be a nympho instead but that has hopefully been fixed by now. It's possible the nympho requirement was intentional but dialogue did not give me that impression.

2 nights a week (I think it was wednesday and saturday) your mother will go out with her friend. When you sleep those nights there is a random chance of waking up hearing noises downstairs to go investigate. If you ignore the noises you will wake up again hearing the shower running for a long time and can go along with those scenes. If you investigate the first noises you get a random chance of encountering your mother alone or your mother with her friend, or if she is in nympho unstable state she will likely be with a bunch of random guys. If she is alone you get to put her to bed. If she is with her friend and your mother is in the obsessed unstable state she will show her friend your dick, otherwise your mother goes to bed and you can go along with scenes with her friend that depend heavily on your alignment.

When investigating the files for scenes I've missed I saw that each girl has a number of scenes with other men in the bathrooms at school. These are presumably only available if you unlock unisex bathrooms, but I'm not really into that stuff so I never did and have no further info on these scenes.

Reactions: Ben and reh1

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This question has been asked many times already in this thread. It has also been answered multiple times. It's all about skills and abilities, not about pressing the right buttons like a typical VN. Suggest you look at the wiki for the game.

Random

Mar 10, 2017
The game is programmed to drop 6 points of grades per week. You have to compensate for that each week before they will actually start to climb that week. You'll get the report card event every 4th Saturday morning of the game.
Stupid question, how much is one study session worth in these points? I've found I can usually maintain grades with 2 school study sessions per week, and I read somewhere (wiki I think) that those sessions are worth 2 regular study sessions at home, or the bonus one you get from critical success in a class.. I'm wondering if I can cleanup my maintenance of grades, I could use the extra class session for other things...

InnocentCynic

Mar 27, 2017
Stupid question, how much is one study session worth in these points? I've found I can usually maintain grades with 2 school study sessions per week, and I read somewhere (wiki I think) that those sessions are worth 2 regular study sessions at home, or the bonus one you get from critical success in a class.. I'm wondering if I can cleanup my maintenance of grades, I could use the extra class session for other things...
As far as I know from previous versions (unless it has changed), studying at home gets you 2 points (up to the 6 points a week to balance out the default decay per week).
Studying at home after you have 6 points in a week gets you 1 point per study.
Critical succes (not just the generic success) gives you an addition point towards your grade.
So basically, you need to study at home 3 times a week to maintain parity per week, and more to increase.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes