MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
I did, now what
If you're talking about the scene I'm thinking of, that's not exactly right. Rather than checking against the Mom's fetish, it checks if she's Obsessive. Also, it's not apart of the Mom's content, but rather Samantha's. When Samantha's third Obsessive scene is called, if the Mom is also obsessive, you will get a scene where the Mom bursts in with a strap-on.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
According to the walkthrough we can have a sister. I tried the same but no sis. Please guide
The sister is an initial character choice. When you are building your character, you get 3 choices each of which can be a talent boost (about 30 xp worth), the sister, or being well-endowed. The last two can be found near the bottom of the screen. A third universal choice is a working mom, but that one is disabled.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
According to the walkthrough, on Monday the player must go to the hospital twice for enhanced senses at level 3. I tried but no change. I am not using any mode. Please guide

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
According to the walkthrough, on Monday the player must go to the hospital twice for enhanced senses at level 3. I tried but no change. I am not using any mode. Please guide

Gloobex is only open in the Day and Afternoon time slots. Day is the second period of school. It is easier to go to Globex on two different days if you didn't leave school at lunch time.
You need to take a bus/fly/chauffeur to get there.
Once you arrive, click on the catalog. You may need to flip pages until the Enhanced Senses page is open.
Towards the bottom, there are two images that act like buttons. The first, "Buy Now!" buys the power at ful cost. The second buys the power at a discount if you have sufficient Globex influence.
Click the "Buy Now" button to purchase a level of the power.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Your health - This can be regained by eating, and resting.
Eat Lunch - Benefit: +20 energy ................ ................. RIGHT! :)
Drink Coffee also gain +20 Energy

So tell me again where do you eat in this game to gain health?
My health is so low now i'm passing all day resting and sleeping.

/edit OK i notice you lose 5health just by walking to school, so i'll stop doing that,
and during combat(neighborhood watch) i'll do some save scum if i don't want to rest a full week(+ there's a way to gain health there if u go defensive)

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

So tell me again were do you eat in this game to gain health?
You rest at home or visit Globex (just south of the school.) Also, you can regenerate health much quicker if you buy Armor of Terra if I'm not mistaken.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018

So tell me again were do you eat in this game to gain health?
I've never had a problem managing health. Just stop walking to school and take the bus instead... or are you getting your ass beat in combat?
If that's the case, either stop sucking at combat, or stop getting into combat until you don't suck.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Also, I have already purchased logistics letter of recommendation but still unable to work at the logistics department at school. it says I need permission. please guide

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Also, I have already purchased logistics letter of recommendation but still unable to work at the logistics department at school. it says I need permission. please guide
During the day, you have to skip school and travel to the logistics division (it's like the unemployment office) to apply for a job at the school. You'll need to be able to fly, or get a ride from your mom.

To recruit Derek, just talk to Freddy about him on Mondays for a couple weeks, talk to derek in the cafeteria, then talk to Ms. Larson about Derek in her office, and you can talk her into letting him play soccer.
(You could also pimp one of the girls out to him to get him to join.)
To recruit Tamara, just waste a few months tutoring her until she likes you.
(You can also talk to Freddy and let him perv on your family while you spy on Tamara, but if you go too far down that route, Tamara will catch you and refuse to join.)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
To recruit Tamara, just waste a few months tutoring her until she likes you.
I did that, and an event was altered where she talked about meeting me by the bus stop or something and the event never continued.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
I did that, and an event was altered where she talked about meeting me by the bus stop or something and the event never continued.
I dunno, bro.
It should trigger a scene where you meet her and take the bus after school on Monday (just like the spying with Freddy scenes) and then she says she has to run an errand and leaves, but says she'll join the group to make up for ditching you.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes