ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
First pic that dick looks prehensile:ROFLMAO: wish mine was that nimble lmao...group/sharing stuff in the is game, is it optional and avoidable?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Wow, X-ray vision became a lot less useful overall. Before, when applicable fetishes multiplied energy gain but not willpower loss, it was quite good. Now that the willpower loss equals the energy gained, it is much less valuable.

Reactions: BeeGee

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Eat their fear. :devilish:
Always has been an option! My Billy tends to be a nice guy and the only people who fear him are combat opponents.

It shifts the relative value of Psychosism and SymPathic Link a bit. It'll be a bit harder in the early game where Willpower recovery is poor and situational loss is higher.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
what is happening during spring break ? I've been able to go to school normally even if it sayed otherwise and no event showed up ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
what is happening during spring break ? I've been able to go to school normally even if it sayed otherwise and no event showed up ?
Currently the breaks only have a single effect: you don't get school influence at the end of the month.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
futa/trans? It's good I stopped sponsoring this author...
Like all the kinks in my game. If you don't like a type of content, it's avoidable. You get three polymorph powers to spread amongst 10 transformation options. So long as you don't put any of em in the two gender options, your game won't have any futa/trans content :rolleyes:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Baal123

Hey mate. I've been itching to try your game for a while. It looks amazing overall, but what held me back is quite superficial. The MC - can he be changed to a different look? I'm fairly sure you've been asked this question before, but at this very moment the dude reminds me of all the druggies that loitered around my campus.

Cheers for whatever response you give.

Feb 27, 2017
Like all the kinks in my game. If you don't like a type of content, it's avoidable. You get three polymorph powers to spread amongst 10 transformation options. So long as you don't put any of em in the two gender options, your game won't have any futa/trans content :rolleyes:
thats not good enough, it should be removed from this game and you should use your connections as a dev to petition its removal from others

-anti ntr crazy people

but in all seriousness the poly content is the best part

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
thats not good enough, it should be removed from this game and you should use your connections as a dev to petition its removal from others

-anti ntr crazy people

but in all seriousness the poly content is the best part
The thing about making your own stuff, is that creation is at your fingers. For a developer, a writer, an artist or any craftsmen, creation is where the fun is. Whether you use said created assets or not, is another thing. I think it being optional and avoidable is a plus in and of itself. I don't dig NTR either, futa or trans, but I'll never impose my dislikes on others, but instead I'll just steer clear, like a lot of content that is on this site. This is what is great about F95. You can find all that may tickle your fancy, and we are all different individuals, with different turn on's.
That being said, blame the japs for popularizing NTR - frigging fat loving, rape drooling, cuckolding self-deminishing and self-loathing, bukakke inducing, virgin bastards of "creators" that cater to a populace that is emotionally sterilized because of their dang ass weird culture. (End scene)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Bookface confuses me slightly. It seems to completely bypass charm expenditure limits for anyone in your phone. You can just keep dumping likes into bookface once you manage to bring up the right profile. Why bother having a entirely separate interface for a subset of what the phone does? Why not simply remove the use limit on phones?

It's actually better to use bookface rather than talking in person -no need to choose appropriate chat topics, no use limit .

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes