Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
The arrows for the phone is one upgrade i waited for long time. It would be nice a couple of other updates like show your resistance level on your char sheet, the mind control over each girl, how many study actions you had since last grades...

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The arrows for the phone is one upgrade i waited for long time. It would be nice a couple of other updates like show your resistance level on your char sheet, the mind control over each girl, how many study actions you had since last grades...
Resistance is shown if you hover over your willpower; I'm more interested in number of discipline sot received though. The rest I heartily agree with! Rather than number of study actions, the expected next week grade would be nice.

Reactions: BeeGee

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Resistance is shown if you hover over your willpower; I'm more interested in number of discipline sot received though. The rest I heartily agree with! Rather than number of study actions, the expected next week grade would be nice.
Or just a +/- for the week would do the trick. And as far as Discipline training goes, it'd be nice to see how many power slots you've used versus how many you have as well.

Reactions: sillyrobot

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry im new im having an issue unlocking the first school thing no matter i do my grades stay at 70 out of 80 is there certain class or actions im supposed to take.

dendiclegane

May 11, 2019
Hotfix V0.41.01 Available (as a patch - 10.38 Mb) at svscomics:-

or

Sadly, I have to wait for Passion3D's Repack because of the save compatibility issue.
Thank you for your answer man, appreciate it

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
sorry im new im having an issue unlocking the first school thing no matter i do my grades stay at 70 out of 80 is there certain class or actions im supposed to take.
Do a mix of hiring a tutor at school (costs $20) and, on weekends, studying at the college. You can also study at home, but that won't gain you as much as the previous options I mentioned. Going to class is the least effective route, since you need to get the best result for it to count as a "study action".

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Grades are intended to reflect how much time you spend outside of school doing homework and studying. Classes give you xp, study/tutor actions give you grades.

Reactions: Regardie

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
From my walkthrough:

SPOILER: Grade Mechanics
The weekly period for grades is Friday morning until Thursday evening. Your grade is updated Friday morning on Billy's stats page and officially reported on Saturday morning at month end.
There are four basic ways to earn grade increases: critical success taking a class grants a point, being tutored adds 3 points, study at college library adds 3 points, and self study adds 1 point. If you haven't earned at least 5 points so far this week, self-study grants a second point.
Tutoring costs $25 and 20 energy.
Studying at college costs either energy, cash, or Favor to get there plus 40 energy. It is only open Saturdays and Sundays during the Day and Afternoon periods.
Self study costs 40 energy.
Taking a class costs 20 energy, but critical successes are random and somewhat rare.

Reactions: Rawon

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Something I've been wondering.
As the first thing I concentrate on is Billy's grades, is it actually possible that he could flunk?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes