sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Restarted, so still in the first week. Will check later and get back to you.

What I was trying to say (if I'm remembering correctly) (without any extra flaws)
In 0.40 - I thought it was Samantha (-3w) + Denise (-3w) + Terri (-3w) = -9w
and Samantha (-3w) + Denise (-3w) + Chelsea (-0w) = -6w

Now, in 0.41.01 it is Samantha (-3w) + Denise (-3w) + Chelsea (+3w) = -3w
In 0.40, Chelsea gave willpower until Sympathic Link was purchased. What you're describing from 0.41.01 looks the same as 0.40.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have a complete save from 40.01? My save has the dreaded "No module named matrix" error. o_O :cry:

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
I like this update. Wondering if you will get a job in Globex in the future so that there is a reason to continue to go there after mc getting all the superpowers or will more powers be made?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Creating a new character i slow since I have to render all the basic poses 6 times (2 work outfits, 3 non-work outfits, and naked), and do all the backend coding. Now that that stuff is done, Anne's next update will have a lot more meat on it.
Weird i only see non work outfits. Maybe my saved screw up again

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Have a question 'bout mind control...

Lowering corruption via "modesty" suppression also lowers inhibition, which is negative value ..?? So it doesn't make sense.
Should be -/+ (-corr +inhib)

Is it by design, like side-effect, or is it just a feature (bug) :) ??

Thanks

nvm... I think I failed to see the whole picture, before writing this,... you're suppressing modesty, so -inhibition . but as a side effect (penalty) you lower corruption .. right?? .. but that should actually raise corruption ... dis is soo, 'ed up

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Have a question 'bout mind control...

Lowering corruption via "modesty" suppression also lowers inhibition, which is negative value ..?? So it doesn't make sense.
Should be -/+ (-corr +inhib)

Is it by design, like side-effect, or is it just a feature (bug) :) ??

Thanks
It looks like design. The two corruption / inhibition suppressions act as teeter-totters. Each improves one value while worsening the other.

Other tactics for reducing inhibition include:
Mind Control: reprogramming to wear slutty clothing (each time you run into the girl inhibition will shift towards 20ish)
SymPathic Link: link to confidence drops 1 inhibition per trigger

Other tactics to increase corruption include:
Pychosism: Lucid Dream adds 4 corruption applied 1 / day

Reactions: elhombre and BeeGee

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
^^
Yeah, I guess,.. I was actually trying to decrease corruption , but that also lowered inhibition in process ..

I'll try with your idea , just opposite, lower inhibition and corruption then make them use normal clothes , see if that will increase inhibition. - so towards default/normal char...

Anyway , "game" .. it is meant to be played :)

Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do i open console i pressed SHIFT+O and doesnt come out ?
Did you enable it first? Go to where you installed the game and open the folder renpy\common\. Look for the file 00console.rpy and open it with your editor of choice (Notepad++ works well, but whatever you prefer). Look for the lines:
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit.
Launch the game and the console should now be available.

Reactions: Mike10364

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
guys how to get over the ability? I can't open anything except the flight(
It depends on what trouble you are having.

If you can only SEE flight at Globex, you can page through the catalog by clicking on the bottom right corner of the descriptive page or the blank facing page.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes